FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time single guy

First time single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. Planning on visiting a club for the first time ever, I’m in Manchester, any advice of which club to visit, also what do I wear? I’m not sure on any of it and any help would be a massive bonus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Cupids hasn't reopened yet and there hasn't been any announcement about if it will be a dress down club like before or not so we shall have to wait and see ! Pandora's Leeds is open Friday and Saturday evenings for couples. The dress code there is smart, casual.

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Partners at bury is a good club being loads of times don't need to wear anything there

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Partners at bury is a good club being loads of times don't need to wear anything there"

Sadly it isn't open at present

By *oneymitchMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

You would like cupids, was dress down on entry prior to lockdown. so what you wear probably doesnt matter as long as you smell fresh and have a clean pair of boxers your good lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do I need a membership

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

1) look at the clubs reviews section on here

2) decide which club you like the look/sounds of or which one you are prepared to travel to

3) look on the club's website, they have very clear requirements for single men

4) contact the club in question regarding your membership etc. They will be able to answer any questions you may have

5) make sure the event you want to go to allows single men in; don't just turn up as you may not be allowed in

6) when you go for the first time, the staff would give you a tour of the club and facilities, remind you of the rules and maybe even introduce you to some of the regulars.

» Add a new message to this topic