21 June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parklesue OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

If the reopening of society stalls which clubs will still reopen on the 21 June

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Was so predictable that he’d cancel the 21st reopening next step will be blame the unjabbed for it and turn the people on each other to do his dirty work!

Mean while he’s flying to Cornwall hugging and rubbing shoulders at a party talking about how he can reduce our travel even more

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"Was so predictable that he’d cancel the 21st reopening next step will be blame the unjabbed for it and turn the people on each other to do his dirty work!

Mean while he’s flying to Cornwall hugging and rubbing shoulders at a party talking about how he can reduce our travel even more "

Erm....what? I don’t see anyone ‘blaming the unjabbed’

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Erm....what? I don’t see anyone ‘blaming the unjabbed’ "

Most people in hospital with Covid now are unjabbed or half jabbed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If the reopening of society stalls which clubs will still reopen on the 21 June "

I'm guessing it will be the ones that are already open because they are able to adhere to the social distancing laws for indoor venues.

I doubt there are any clubs who could legally open, who have chosen not to.

Viably legally open I mean.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"

Most people in hospital with Covid now are unjabbed or half jabbed "

‘Blaming’ suggests all those refused the jab. Also, the PM (who is a prick in almost every way) is ‘blaming’ the unjabbed. That’s nonsense

brentwood

"Was so predictable that he’d cancel the 21st reopening next step will be blame the unjabbed for it and turn the people on each other to do his dirty work!

Mean while he’s flying to Cornwall hugging and rubbing shoulders at a party talking about how he can reduce our travel even more

Erm....what? I don’t see anyone ‘blaming the unjabbed’ "

Wait for it!

brentwood

Mean while he’s flying to Cornwall hugging and rubbing shoulders at a party talking about how he can reduce our travel even more "

That’s why I said next step

Leeds

Why couldn't Boris go on the train like the Queen ?

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

"

Most people in hospital with Covid now are unjabbed or half jabbed

‘Blaming’ suggests all those refused the jab. Also, the PM (who is a prick in almost every way) is ‘blaming’ the unjabbed. That’s nonsense"

Can’t we keep all this rubbish to the virus section?

Was purely a post about a date and a sensible question.

Leeds

I think the answer is that no clubs will reopen which aren't currently open.

I went to Alton Towers this week, the place was packed. The queues for the rides were over an hour and people were packed together and no one was wearing a face mask (only when they got to the point where you get on the ride). I bought fast track tickets for us all and glad I did, as this was a hotspot.

How they can keep certain parts of the entertainment/hospitality industry closed and yet turn a blind eye to this, is beyond me

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"I went to Alton Towers this week, the place was packed. The queues for the rides were over an hour and people were packed together and no one was wearing a face mask (only when they got to the point where you get on the ride). I bought fast track tickets for us all and glad I did, as this was a hotspot.

How they can keep certain parts of the entertainment/hospitality industry closed and yet turn a blind eye to this, is beyond me"

Most people have given up on it. We were in Liverpool the other week, bars packed, people practically on top of each other. Similar on the streets of Birmingham last night. If you look at current trends with current restrictions it's not working. Seems to me you should either lock down to stop the spread or lift restrictions letting the vacine significantly reduce the impact. Personally I think the vacine has tipped the scales of risk v reward in favour of lifting the restrictions. Let's end the current half way house that is continuing to damage business and society for very little gain.

"I went to Alton Towers this week, the place was packed. The queues for the rides were over an hour and people were packed together and no one was wearing a face mask (only when they got to the point where you get on the ride). I bought fast track tickets for us all and glad I did, as this was a hotspot.

How they can keep certain parts of the entertainment/hospitality industry closed and yet turn a blind eye to this, is beyond me

Most people have given up on it. We were in Liverpool the other week, bars packed, people practically on top of each other. Similar on the streets of Birmingham last night. If you look at current trends with current restrictions it's not working. Seems to me you should either lock down to stop the spread or lift restrictions letting the vacine significantly reduce the impact. Personally I think the vacine has tipped the scales of risk v reward in favour of lifting the restrictions. Let's end the current half way house that is continuing to damage business and society for very little gain."

I agree; it’s all or nothing. As the genie is now out of the bottle then there’s little point in pushing back lifting the last few restrictions any longer.

brentwood

Most people have given up on it. We were in Liverpool the other week, bars packed, people practically on top of each other. Similar on the streets of Birmingham last night. If you look at current trends with current restrictions it's not working. Seems to me you should either lock down to stop the spread or lift restrictions letting the vacine significantly reduce the impact. Personally I think the vacine has tipped the scales of risk v reward in favour of lifting the restrictions. Let's end the current half way house that is continuing to damage business and society for very little gain.

I agree; it’s all or nothing. As the genie is now out of the bottle then there’s little point in pushing back lifting the last few restrictions any longer. "

It’s not about health it’s about control

By *hisky and WineCouple  over a year ago

the vicinity of Betelgeuse

I agree; it’s all or nothing. As the genie is now out of the bottle then there’s little point in pushing back lifting the last few restrictions any longer.

It’s not about health it’s about control "

Grow up FFS

» Add a new message to this topic