FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA 26th June

VA 26th June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody heard of the year in a night party is happening or not. Emailed but had no reply….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last I saw on the other thread was Steed saying they had a cunning plan. Personally, I think we should persuade someone to get married in combination with it, then they can have any number apparently!

"Last I saw on the other thread was Steed saying they had a cunning plan. Personally, I think we should persuade someone to get married in combination with it, then they can have any number apparently! "

We would gladly have an impromptu wedding so everyone could play. What a night that would be

By *unnyTailsCouple  over a year ago

Leeds / London

Waiting eagerly to hear from the venue … notice on the thread other events have been pushed back due to restrictions x

"Waiting eagerly to hear from the venue … notice on the thread other events have been pushed back due to restrictions x "

Checked website and event from 26 Jun now listed on 24 Jul

By *unnyTailsCouple  over a year ago

Leeds / London

"Waiting eagerly to hear from the venue … notice on the thread other events have been pushed back due to restrictions x

Checked website and event from 26 Jun now listed on 24 Jul"

Unable to make July events so hoping as VA has managed to update their website they will also update the people who have advanced tickets … X

"Waiting eagerly to hear from the venue … notice on the thread other events have been pushed back due to restrictions x

Checked website and event from 26 Jun now listed on 24 Jul

Unable to make July events so hoping as VA has managed to update their website they will also update the people who have advanced tickets … X "

Had an email saying the tickets are valid for most other parties, other than things like Chic, so we can bank that one!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Last I saw on the other thread was Steed saying they had a cunning plan. Personally, I think we should persuade someone to get married in combination with it, then they can have any number apparently! "

Details of plans for next weekend will be released tomorrow.

"Last I saw on the other thread was Steed saying they had a cunning plan. Personally, I think we should persuade someone to get married in combination with it, then they can have any number apparently!

Details of plans for next weekend will be released tomorrow."

Can’t wait

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"Anybody heard of the year in a night party is happening or not. Emailed but had no reply…."

Hiya

Everyone has been emailed today with the email the registered with in EVENTCUBE.

Email contains various options for those that have pre booked any event tickets or hotel room,

Please ensure you check your junk mail too.

Thanks

VA

"Anybody heard of the year in a night party is happening or not. Emailed but had no reply….

Hiya

Everyone has been emailed today with the email the registered with in EVENTCUBE.

Email contains various options for those that have pre booked any event tickets or hotel room,

Thanks

VA"

Not received an email. Could you post options on here please

"Anybody heard of the year in a night party is happening or not. Emailed but had no reply….

Hiya

Thanks

VA

Not received an email. Could you post options on here please "

We understand that you may not be able to attend on this date due to prior commitments, that’s ok don’t worry!

Your ticket will be valid for any of the VA party’s this year with exception of the festival of fun, Chic, Bi Night and Team Players parties. Just keep hold of your ticket/QR Code that’s all you have to do please don’t contact us to tell us, we can just scan your code.

If you have a hotel room, this will transfer to the July date only. If you are unable to attend, please contact us for a refund on your room.

If you have decided that you can not make any of the last Friday of the month dates, please respond to this email with you ticket number and full name for a refund. This will be for the ticket price only and does not include 3rd party booking fees, so if you can make the alternative dates it is better to do so.

We thank you for your understanding at this difficult time and we hope to see you all in the very near future.

Much Love

The VA Team

Hiya

Thanks

VA

Not received an email. Could you post options on here please

We understand that you may not be able to attend on this date due to prior commitments, that’s ok don’t worry!

Your ticket will be valid for any of the VA party’s this year with exception of the festival of fun, Chic, Bi Night and Team Players parties. Just keep hold of your ticket/QR Code that’s all you have to do please don’t contact us to tell us, we can just scan your code.

If you have a hotel room, this will transfer to the July date only. If you are unable to attend, please contact us for a refund on your room.

If you have decided that you can not make any of the last Friday of the month dates, please respond to this email with you ticket number and full name for a refund. This will be for the ticket price only and does not include 3rd party booking fees, so if you can make the alternative dates it is better to do so.

We thank you for your understanding at this difficult time and we hope to see you all in the very near future.

Much Love

The VA Team"

Thanks for that,

We will be there on the 24th

By *EXYSWINGINGCOUPLECouple  over a year ago

Wokingham

Are you still going to do an event on 26th as we have tickets and booked hotel and are free for that day.

Let us know before we cancel it all

Thanks very much

Xxx

"Are you still going to do an event on 26th as we have tickets and booked hotel and are free for that day.

Let us know before we cancel it all

Thanks very much

Xxx"

Apparently there is an announcement today. We’re in the same boat with our hotel booking. Worst case we’ll be at lux lounge in the day and carry on the party at the hotel…

By *romNorfolkCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

So now we are free on the 26th….. anyone got any ideas for the evening

Kettering

"So now we are free on the 26th….. anyone got any ideas for the evening "

Oh yes! Just announced. Starlight Sessions @ Lux Lounge. 9pm to 2,30am. More details on the new website.

"So now we are free on the 26th….. anyone got any ideas for the evening

Oh yes! Just announced. Starlight Sessions @ Lux Lounge. 9pm to 2,30am. More details on the new website."

Just saw, looks fab

Oh yes! Just announced. Starlight Sessions @ Lux Lounge. 9pm to 2,30am. More details on the new website."

Oh and will there be food or just the toastie selection?

By *otwifeandhubby69Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Starlight is for 2nd july not for 26th

Kettering

"Starlight is for 2nd july not for 26th"

Starlight sessions start on 25th June and will continue on Friday and Saturday nights until further notice.

By *otwifeandhubby69Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

That's great . Somehow missed that on website. Thanks for info

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

Oh yes! Just announced. Starlight Sessions @ Lux Lounge. 9pm to 2,30am. More details on the new website.

Oh and will there be food or just the toastie selection?"

We’ve never done food for night time events unless it is stated on the event I’m afraid. I’m sure most will have had dinner before 9pm lol xx

We’ve never done food for night time events unless it is stated on the event I’m afraid. I’m sure most will have had dinner before 9pm lol xx"

Lol ok no worries, I get peckish

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

[Removed by poster at 21/06/21 12:24:39]

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

We’ve never done food for night time events unless it is stated on the event I’m afraid. I’m sure most will have had dinner before 9pm lol xx"

When I cum on the 30th of July I will be very hungry, and it takes a lot for me to feel full !! Xx

By *inkGinDreamsWoman  over a year ago

Mansfield

Just registered & had my membership approved so all good to go for the Starlite event on Saturday night. Woop woop. For those staying overnight, any recommendations? x

We’ve never done food for night time events unless it is stated on the event I’m afraid. I’m sure most will have had dinner before 9pm lol xx

Lol ok no worries, I get peckish"

Bring snacks!

"Just registered & had my membership approved so all good to go for the Starlite event on Saturday night. Woop woop. For those staying overnight, any recommendations? x"

Yay! Been a long time

We’re staying at the Travelodge

By * and D 222Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Hey All! Star lite sessions sound intriguing? Can anyone explain what they're about for relative newbies to the club? K x

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

"Just registered & had my membership approved so all good to go for the Starlite event on Saturday night. Woop woop. For those staying overnight, any recommendations? x

Yay! Been a long time

We’re staying at the Travelodge "

If you aren't staying at VA there is also the Premier Inns at Wyboston and Colmsworth, both very close..

Kettering

"Hey All! Star lite sessions sound intriguing? Can anyone explain what they're about for relative newbies to the club? K x"

All the details are on the club's website but basically it's the naturist resort Lux Lounge but with heated marquees and carrying on until 2am. Table service for drinks and access to the club's playrooms in groups no larger than 6. As always, the hot tub will also be available so don't forget your towels.

Basingstoke

"Hey All! Star lite sessions sound intriguing? Can anyone explain what they're about for relative newbies to the club? K x

All the details are on the club's website but basically it's the naturist resort Lux Lounge but with heated marquees and carrying on until 2am. Table service for drinks and access to the club's playrooms in groups no larger than 6. As always, the hot tub will also be available so don't forget your towels."

- Thank you! Is there a dress code? (Nothing mentioned on the website) Or do we just turn up in our undies? x

Basingstoke

"Just registered & had my membership approved so all good to go for the Starlite event on Saturday night. Woop woop. For those staying overnight, any recommendations? x

Yay! Been a long time

We’re staying at the Travelodge "

- hey did you have to book for Saturday? We are staying in the travelodge too.

Kettering

"Hey All! Star lite sessions sound intriguing? Can anyone explain what they're about for relative newbies to the club? K x

All the details are on the club's website but basically it's the naturist resort Lux Lounge but with heated marquees and carrying on until 2am. Table service for drinks and access to the club's playrooms in groups no larger than 6. As always, the hot tub will also be available so don't forget your towels. - Thank you! Is there a dress code? (Nothing mentioned on the website) Or do we just turn up in our undies? x"

You are welcome to turn up in your undies if you want to but I would suggest something comfortable and casual to start with as it is outside. You can bring something more sexy to change into later maybe.

» Add a new message to this topic