FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Gangbang Clubs Europe

Best Gangbang Clubs Europe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i84 OP   Man  over a year ago

clare, limerick, galway

I am thinking about do any getaway for a couple of days to visit any nice club.

Which are the best clubs around Europe for a single guy?

I think the best options will be to look to assist a gangbang party. So , Can you recommend any nice clubs that use to do gangbang events ?

Thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of clubs in Germany and Holland hold them, but you will be paying in excess of €150 to attend. As it is clubs in Germany charge single men far more than they do in the UK; expect to pay around €80 on a normal club night

By *i84 OP   Man  over a year ago

clare, limerick, galway

Once you get into travel / accommodation expenses, the price of admission is not something that makes a big difference. I'm going to look for info about clubs in Germany and Holland. Do you know of any that I should consider? Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Once you get into travel / accommodation expenses, the price of admission is not something that makes a big difference. I'm going to look for info about clubs in Germany and Holland. Do you know of any that I should consider? Thank you"

I lived in Munich for a year and sadly the club I used to go to has shut. But pick a city and Google it; you’ll find a lot have clubs in them.

» Add a new message to this topic