FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Zeus spa slough

Zeus spa slough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hyrush OP   Man  over a year ago

denham

Just seen this mentioned somewhere, any ideas what it is about, is it a spa or just a knocking shop with happy ending massage

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Its a nice venue..lovely facilities. There are usually three girls offering the above. Never busy . Rarely any decent women or couples. Used to be good but the new manageress has no people skills so the vibe is not great.

By *hyrush OP   Man  over a year ago

denham

Ok, thanks for the info

By *eammeupMan  over a year ago

Wooburns

"Its a nice venue..lovely facilities. There are usually three girls offering the above. Never busy . Rarely any decent women or couples. Used to be good but the new manageress has no people skills so the vibe is not great."

Who is the new manageress?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I and friends have been using Zeus since July and when it's been open.its been the only facility open in this area .Had no issues with staff or management.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I and friends have been using Zeus since July and when it's been open.its been the only facility open in this area .Had no issues with staff or management."

Is that for swinging? Or are you using it for other purposes?

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

"I and friends have been using Zeus since July and when it's been open.its been the only facility open in this area .Had no issues with staff or management."
The manageress is not rude and the girls are friendly they just don't engage with the clientele

We go because it's open if other couples or singles happen to be there and are interested the magic happens.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

It’s a brothel, the women are paid. Ive no issue with that ethically assuming they are making a free choice but it isnt a swingers club. You pay your money and some one will pretend to want to jerk you off.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

"It’s a brothel, the women are paid. Ive no issue with that ethically assuming they are making a free choice but it isnt a swingers club. You pay your money and some one will pretend to want to jerk you off."
Hom much is entry fee

So what swingers club has been open since July ? I have been v happy to be able to pay my money and use the facilities with my like-minded friends and enjoy the company of who ever is there at the time and wants to play .

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

Hopefully someone can answer this…… what is the latest thoughts on this place? I am at a loose end and close by…….. might pop in!

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Hopefully someone can answer this…… what is the latest thoughts on this place? I am at a loose end and close by…….. might pop in! "

You could pop in and then provide the answers for everyone else.

What are you looking for ?

If you want to use the facilities and see who comes in. Enjoy a massage if you like .

By *o-yo-yoMan  over a year ago

Rdg

There's a sauna and spa and private massages available.

£20 for use of sauna, spa, showers, lockers etc. Towel provided.

Then £20 for a private massage. I don't know how long this is or the finer details.

Female hosts but mixed crowd. Admittedly were all males when I went. Possibly bi friendly but unsure. Exercise caution if this way inclined.

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

"It’s a brothel, the women are paid. Ive no issue with that ethically assuming they are making a free choice but it isnt a swingers club. You pay your money and some one will pretend to want to jerk you off."

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

you fucking wally Kestrels is a swingers club not a knocking shop , sort your self out

By *ilthy Fuckers For FunCouple  over a year ago

wirral

[Removed by poster at 04/09/21 21:14:54]

By *ilthy Fuckers For FunCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"you fucking wally Kestrels is a swingers club not a knocking shop , sort your self out "

You do know this thread is about Zeus Spa in Slough and nobody apart from yourself has mentioned Kestrels!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Is it a naturist spa?

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"It’s a brothel, the women are paid. Ive no issue with that ethically assuming they are making a free choice but it isnt a swingers club. You pay your money and some one will pretend to want to jerk you off.you fucking wally Kestrels is a swingers club not a knocking shop , sort your self out "

Is English your first language?

Yes you can be naturist at this Spa

» Add a new message to this topic