FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Silverleigh

Silverleigh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Too many males there yesterday. Two absolutely delicious, fit, young women there though - made up for the males.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

One lovely girl invited me into the steam room but when I arrived there were six males putting their cocks into her so it kind of put me off. Shame, lovely girl. Didn't want to catch anything though.

Nice place though - had several swims, lovely jacuzzis and steam room. Some of the males were a bit rude though. The women were nice.

By *arpePinguisWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

No idea what that us but clearly not sticking to social distancing rules, they may get shut down for that

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"One lovely girl invited me into the steam room but when I arrived there were six males putting their cocks into her so it kind of put me off. Shame, lovely girl. Didn't want to catch anything though. "

6 cocks in her at once?! 2 in each hole or were they fucking her ears as well?

Also, what makes you think she's got an STI just because sheiles sex with lots of men?

evesham

"Nice place though - had several swims, lovely jacuzzis and steam room. Some of the males were a bit rude though. The women were nice. "

I'd say some were definitely rude assuming the women there had sexual diseases.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"One lovely girl invited me into the steam room but when I arrived there were six males putting their cocks into her so it kind of put me off. Shame, lovely girl. Didn't want to catch anything though. "

DVP, DAP, DMP?

[Removed by poster at 05/07/21 07:52:48]

[Removed by poster at 05/07/21 07:52:50]

"One lovely girl invited me into the steam room but when I arrived there were six males putting their cocks into her so it kind of put me off. Shame, lovely girl. Didn't want to catch anything though.

DVP, DAP, DMP?"

I meant she was being spit roasted by two, with four waiting.

"One lovely girl invited me into the steam room but when I arrived there were six males putting their cocks into her so it kind of put me off. Shame, lovely girl. Didn't want to catch anything though.

DVP, DAP, DMP? I meant she was being spit roasted by two, with four waiting. "

What’s wrong with that?

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Were the men all wearing condoms?

DVP, DAP, DMP? I meant she was being spit roasted by two, with four waiting. None were

Were the men all wearing condoms?"

evesham

"Nice place though - had several swims, lovely jacuzzis and steam room. Some of the males were a bit rude though. The women were nice.

I'd say some were definitely rude assuming the women there had sexual diseases. "

Actually.... Assuming everyone had diseases, not just the girl.

Having woken up a bit more I guess this is the advice lots would give as the only person in charge of out sexual health is us. so if you weren't happy to put a condom on and reduce the risk of catching an STD from this tragically lovely woman then that's your right.

It's still distasteful for you to say how it was a shame she was lovely but possibly diseased lol what about if she wasn't lovely?

evesham

DVP, DAP, DMP? I meant she was being spit roasted by two, with four waiting. None were

Were the men all wearing condoms?"

This is a very clear steam room for you to see who had condoms on and who didn't lol

"Nice place though - had several swims, lovely jacuzzis and steam room. Some of the males were a bit rude though. The women were nice.

Having woken up a bit more I guess this is the advice lots would give as the only person in charge of out sexual health is us. so if you weren't happy to put a condom on and reduce the risk of catching an STD from this tragically lovely woman then that's your right.

It's still distasteful for you to say how it was a shame she was lovely but possibly diseased lol what about if she wasn't lovely? "

IF SHE WASN'T LOVELY I WOULD NOT HAVE MENTIONED HER YOU SILLY GIRL

It's still distasteful for you to say how it was a shame she was lovely but possibly diseased lol what about if she wasn't lovely? IF SHE WASN'T LOVELY I WOULD NOT HAVE MENTIONED HER YOU SILLY GIRL "

No need to shout

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 05/07/21 08:19:17]

By *iamond cockneyWoman  over a year ago

kent

I find this quite hard to believe as the staff are absolutely adamant that there is no playing only in the designated rest rooms and with them being so close to the area of steam rooms etc I can’t see how it went on?

Also to the op if you hadn’t seen this lovely lady with the said 6 guys you still would have played with her, so what difference does it make? You obviously felt the need to post this today on the forum for what reason?

Little judgemental considering where you went. Glove up. Take responsibility for your own junk

By *uttercup and BeauCouple  over a year ago

kent

We went for our much anticipated first visit to Silverleigh last Thursday…. Unfortunately it was all men, I think 7 and one lady. We pooped back a couple of hours later and it was still the same.

The owner was a lovely man and gave us a tour around, there was also 4 male contractors there cutting down trees so we decided to give it a miss and we’ll go again another time. I guess it’s just look of the draw as to who attends on any particular day.

By *unguy0069Man  over a year ago

Reigate

"Too many males there yesterday. Two absolutely delicious, fit, young women there though - made up for the males. "

As a male yourself it sounds like you're bizarrely making yourself exempt from one of the too many males.

By *weetheartsCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Is that wrote with bad feeling because you never got a look in ?

6 cocks in her? maybe re-word that as i find that very hard to believe.

Probably there were 6 cocks trying to get her attention...

We go there quite often and we have never came across anything like that.

Playing is normally always taken to a rest room.

It's still distasteful for you to say how it was a shame she was lovely but possibly diseased lol what about if she wasn't lovely? IF SHE WASN'T LOVELY I WOULD NOT HAVE MENTIONED HER YOU SILLY GIRL "

Quoth the “lovelyman”

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Sounds like her intention was for you to join in a gang hang rather than inviting yiu for a one in one encounter, I don't think it's fair that you make assumptions on anyone's sexual health just because what you witnessed wasn't what you were expecting

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Wow, I think you need to reconsider your name as your certainly not coming across as a 'lovelyman'

By *oyeur for youMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

If she had 6 cocks,16,26 cock.who cares. People need to remember that we are all on hear for some adult fun,ourselves. Happy fabing,People. X

Reigate

"Lovelyman" is scoring a lot of own goals on here. Calling women names, accusing a place of having too may males when he's there as one! Strange. Very strange. It's single men like him that give single men a bad name.

Reigate

*many

evesham

Well that was rude

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Too many males there yesterday. Two absolutely delicious, fit, young women there though - made up for the males.

As a male yourself it sounds like you're bizarrely making yourself exempt from one of the too many males. "

Just what I was thinking as I was scrolling through this lovely post

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

It's still distasteful for you to say how it was a shame she was lovely but possibly diseased lol what about if she wasn't lovely? IF SHE WASN'T LOVELY I WOULD NOT HAVE MENTIONED HER YOU SILLY GIRL

Quoth the “lovelyman” "

Indeed! Oh the irony.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

DVP, DAP, DMP? I meant she was being spit roasted by two, with four waiting.

What’s wrong with that? "

He didn't like the competition and didn't get an invite to play

By *ream of Sum Yung Gai2Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Jealous much!

By *ossdinCouple  over a year ago

CROYDON/GATWICK/BEXHILL

What a judgemental p****! We are naturists first and swingers second, if we see activity in a club we don't care for we simply walk away... why come on here making accusations, unbelievable

By *ossdinCouple  over a year ago

CROYDON/GATWICK/BEXHILL

I'd say some were definitely rude assuming the women there had sexual diseases. "

Absolutely

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

hope he's NOT their Friday when we are there !!!!!

"hope he's NOT their Friday when we are there !!!!!"
"there"

[Removed by poster at 06/07/21 23:18:10]

Nothing wrong with that at all

By *teveNJessCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

The lady having fun with guys was there with her partner i believe, we saw them at it lovely looking couple they were too.. looked hot and steamy what they were getting upto and fair play to them.

Also i (Steve) spoke with you (OP) in steam room. Remember about the policeman in his uniform.

Anyway the OP in person was actually a nice guy, i think maybe has come across as an arse the way he worded it on here.

"The lady having fun with guys was there with her partner i believe, we saw them at it lovely looking couple they were too.. looked hot and steamy what they were getting upto and fair play to them.

Also i (Steve) spoke with you (OP) in steam room. Remember about the policeman in his uniform.

Anyway the OP in person was actually a nice guy, i think maybe has come across as an arse the way he worded it on here.

"

Hi Steve nice to hear from you. Perhaps I worded things wrongly I don't know but I didn't mean for it to be misinterpreted like some people seem to have done here. Perhaps people are just looking for an argument I don't know. Anyway lovely to hear from you.

[Removed by poster at 09/07/21 14:11:17]

By *rrycatMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

I hope he’s there when you go so you can tell him what a PRATT he is

"I hope he’s there when you go so you can tell him what a PRATT he is "
you're the Pratt.

Reigate

[Removed by poster at 10/07/21 08:33:19]

Reigate

"I hope he’s there when you go so you can tell him what a PRATT he is you're the Pratt. "

Making friends all over the place here aren't you.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

"I hope he’s there when you go so you can tell him what a PRATT he is you're the Pratt.

Making friends all over the place here aren't you."

lol

midlands

well had a great Friday night,had fun with a lovely cple after he was massaging her

By *adam07Man  over a year ago

london

Who is going today?

Whats the best time to go and is there free parking around the club??

Do you have to register in advance?

By *ndrewInEssexMan  over a year ago

Harlow

"Who is going today?

Whats the best time to go and is there free parking around the club??

Do you have to register in advance?"

There is a free car park + parking in road opposite the spa.

You don't need to register in advance, but will need ID to get in.

By *ewdcplCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

We’re You the gorgeous couple we saw in the jacuzzi, unfortunately just as we were leaving. Said hello to hubby a d admired the gorgeous blonde with amazing body

We was just getting a shower after an amazing 3sum in the private room

midlands

we played with the blonde cple,lovely nipples that my wife sucked on

london

"we played with the blonde cple,lovely nipples that my wife sucked on "

Do you mean the blonde couple who walked out when you swapped partner's for a BJ? She got jealous and left lol

midlands

no

the young cple they where great

london

"no

the young cple they where great"

I guess I missed that.

I left by 7pm.

By *oveoldercouples99Man  over a year ago

London

Anyone going daytime tomorrow? Have day off work so might go as the weather looks good.

""Lovelyman" is scoring a lot of own goals on here. Calling women names, accusing a place of having too may males when he's there as one! Strange. Very strange. It's single men like him that give single men a bad name. "

» Add a new message to this topic