FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs on fridays

Clubs on fridays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are going out on the 6th sept, and want to go to a nice club within about 70 miles of leicester.we normally go on sats, so its all couples. We woul like a club where there is couples as Cece is bi, and notjust single guys , are w asking too much ? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Chams in Darleston has a mix on Fridays, we were there this Friday, lots of couples, yes single guys who follow each other up and down but we never had a problem with them, we just say no thanks and they leave us alone.

Would say its just within your distance

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"We are going out on the 6th sept, and want to go to a nice club within about 70 miles of leicester.we normally go on sats, so its all couples. We woul like a club where there is couples as Cece is bi, and notjust single guys , are w asking too much ? xx"

Hi you have stated 6th September which is a Thursday, the clubs I have put up for your consideration may not all be open on Thursdays, you'll need to check the individual club websites but all seem to fit in your 70 mile radius.

La Chambre in Sheffield.

Adventures in Lust in Stoke on Trent

Atlantis Evolution in Stoke on Trent

Chameleons in Darleston near Birmingham

Xtasia in West Brom (J1 of M5)

Xtasia is definatel;y currently closed on a Thursday but is good on a Friday night. Chameleons is open all wee as far as I know and is also a very highly rated club.

Atlantis is also good though I haven't been for about 18 months, but I'm pretty sure it's also closed on a Thursday and I've not been personally to any of the others.

A Thursday night in most clubs will be a lot quieter than the Friday or Saturday nights, and you'd probably notice single males on a Thursday more than you would on a Friday.

I should also mention Liberty Elite but as thats on your doorstep you probably know more about than I do.

Have fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh the 7th not the 6th lol

» Add a new message to this topic