FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > chameleons improvement

chameleons improvement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otandpepper OP   Couple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

after last visit at Chams we think that we would like to see one or even a few rooms with the glory holes in the walls. I think it would be great for some couples (especially newcomers) to try new things with the illusion of privacy lol. We tried it last time at Infusion Blackoopl and its really turn us on.

It is much better (for us) to allow other man to have some benefits of their visit than having fun with 10 single males around you in the room.

Would do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"after last visit at Chams we think that we would like to see one or even a few rooms with the glory holes in the walls. I think it would be great for some couples (especially newcomers) to try new things with the illusion of privacy lol. We tried it last time at Infusion Blackoopl and its really turn us on.

It is much better (for us) to allow other man to have some benefits of their visit than having fun with 10 single males around you in the room.

Would do you think? "

What do feel is wrong with the current glory holes?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

OP do you mean one way windows? Glory holes are where people can reach through holes to touch whoever`s on the other side of the wall.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We agree, the current layout of the ones at the moment could be better. The OP is probably referring to the way they can easily be accessed from both sides by anyone, meaning effectively you loose the effect of them in the first place.

Still a great club, but those could be better for sure.

By *otandpepper OP   Couple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wil try to explain.. Ok lets get one room - could be lockable one for more fun. I would drill one or two holes in the wall between gangway/room - no windows or whatsever. When couple are in the room, single males can use this holes to put their cocks into the room. Simple. I bet most ladies will use them since in the room. We like current glory hole (and we are using them) but this could be completelly different experience.

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

We agree and it is already on the clubs review section by several couples. In its current form its a waste of time and space.

We do hope the good people of Chams can make the changes then we will have to do that very British thing of joining a neat que!!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

" What do feel is wrong with the current glory holes?"

Personally, I think the current glory holes at Chams are worse than the previous incarnation. ANyone can enter either side, so it is possible to end up almost trapped in the end cubby with a queue of men at either side (they do move, that's not the issue, but the point of a g-hole is that neither side can see - so standing at my shoulder isn't quite the same... ) Also I prefer if I can access 2 holes - I can then play with both, dipping between the two of them. Also, if one is not appealing it is easier to get the guy to go away - if he won;t respond to a waving hand then he can just be ignored and I am still playing with another one until someone else comes along again for the 2nd hole.

I also don;t like the location of them at Chams now - having to push past any action in the room to get to them is not ideal - especially as then usually men start filing in from the action to form a queue before I've even made it in there.

(I also think (if the glory holes remain where they are) that the bed should be where the cage is, rather than its current position, because action on it blocks the entrance to glory holes - but that's a different issue)

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We agree, the new gloryhole set up is not ideal. Another club we visit does have a room similar to the one the OP is talking about and we loved it. Having 5 or 6 cocks poking through the wall while you are playing is fun,, MrsH can either play with them or ignore them. Probably our favourite room in any club.. although the CCTV Room at Cupids is fun too.

Not having a go at Chams we love it and are off tomorow night.

» Add a new message to this topic