FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka club info

Eureka club info

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

The website doesn't say how much it cost to use the club apart from annual membership. If I was to buy silver membership, how much does it cost to go during the day and evenings in the weekends? Plus the cost of accommodation please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

noone talks about eureka anymore?

By *aint LeonardMan  over a year ago

Hastings Old Town

Thanks for posting this, I'd be interested to know as well as I haven't been there for ages.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Thanks for posting this, I'd be interested to know as well as I haven't been there for ages."

noone seems to talk about this place on fab... not really sure why

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Men £60 and have to arrive before 11pm

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Men £75 Nd have to arrive before 11pm

Couples £40

Also not allowed to take owb food and drink and can no longer hire towels

By *lice1010Couple  over a year ago

CROYDON

Thank you for posting those details. Very helpful. Xx

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Couples £40

Also not allowed to take owb food and drink and can no longer hire towels"

thanks.very helpful

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Can you get membership at Eurekas ?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Can you get membership at Eurekas ? "

says on the website you can but doesn't tell you anything else about prices

Herne Bay

"Can you get membership at Eurekas ?

says on the website you can but doesn't tell you anything else about prices "

meant can you turn up at Eurekas club and join at the premises on the day you want to go in

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

yeah does sound like it, best to check their website. but it is strictly members only

Herne Bay

"yeah does sound like it, best to check their website. but it is strictly members only"
Think we’ll ring them

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"yeah does sound like it, best to check their website. but it is strictly members only Think we’ll ring them "

can you put the answer on here to help out other people interested in going? thanks

Herne Bay

"yeah does sound like it, best to check their website. but it is strictly members only Think we’ll ring them

can you put the answer on here to help out other people interested in going? thanks "

we will

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

"yeah does sound like it, best to check their website. but it is strictly members only Think we’ll ring them

can you put the answer on here to help out other people interested in going? thanks we will "

Silver membership has to be applied for online. Gold membership can be applied for in person at the club.

Herne Bay

can you put the answer on here to help out other people interested in going? thanks we will

Silver membership has to be applied for online. Gold membership can be applied for in person at the club. "

Thank you

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

Nr Blackpool

can you put the answer on here to help out other people interested in going? thanks we will

Silver membership has to be applied for online. Gold membership can be applied for in person at the club. Thank you "

welcome

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Hi there we do not sign up silver members on site anymore unless you book an appointment out of hours ! this can be done by calling us at the office where our friendly staff are happy to help you with any queries!

The website is in the process of being updated since Covid and Our lines are very busy due to the vast surge in new memberships and enquiries so please bear with us during this time!

Thank you

"Hi there we do not sign up silver members on site anymore unless you book an appointment out of hours ! this can be done by calling us at the office where our friendly staff are happy to help you with any queries!

The website is in the process of being updated since Covid and Our lines are very busy due to the vast surge in new memberships and enquiries so please bear with us during this time!

Thank you "

???????? inundated with new memberships. doubt that very much and won't be enough to cover all the ones lost

By *ete51Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Be nice to have an experience of a club. I'm a single male who has never been.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

"Hi there we do not sign up silver members on site anymore unless you book an appointment out of hours ! this can be done by calling us at the office where our friendly staff are happy to help you with any queries!

Thank you

???????? inundated with new memberships. doubt that very much and won't be enough to cover all the ones lost"

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

"Be nice to have an experience of a club. I'm a single male who has never been. "
get out more boi

Thank you

???????? inundated with new memberships. doubt that very much and won't be enough to cover all the ones lost"

Wow. You sound quite bitter and twisted about the place. Did you have a bad experience and not get your leg over there or something?

By *nclePMan  over a year ago

Mitcham

Thank you

Carry on doubting then because I have been there every day this week and there have been more and more new members joining every day and the phone is ringing constantly with enquiries.

I dont know who is feeding you this misinformation but you can tell them from me they are completely wrong!

I have been a regular at Eureka for over 20 years. It is stronger and better now than I have ever seen it

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Thank you "

Thanks for the response. So basically if you want to go to eureka, you need to buy membership at the door?

By *anterraMan  over a year ago

Morden

I've been there today, well, tried to be there but it turned out I need to renew my membership what wasn't possible on site unfortunately. You can buy golden membership on site (£400/year I think) but silver online only or by appointment. 2 hours drive and thanks for visiting us but my fault though. Went to Silverleigh instead.

By *ransistersTV/TS  over a year ago

Dover

Thank you

???????? inundated with new memberships. doubt that very much and won't be enough to cover all the ones lost

Carry on doubting then because I have been there every day this week and there have been more and more new members joining every day and the phone is ringing constantly with enquiries.

I dont know who is feeding you this misinformation but you can tell them from me they are completely wrong!

I have been a regular at Eureka for over 20 years. It is stronger and better now than I have ever seen it "

FAWKHAM

Eureka is a members only club membership is required prior to entry. As most other clubs we are asking people to submit applications online the information requested is no more than any other club. This has been advertised on most platforms and unfortunately there has been a massive influx of applications we are doing our utmost to keep up with applications and will continue to do so. We can offer membership applications on site out of hours as we also understand some don’t want to create a predicament with there personal lives. Please call the office between 11am and 6pm to make an appointment. We are currently taking temps and if anyone is over the normal temp offering LFT to ensure that all members are kept safe. We do however have a fair bit of bad press,this unfortunately is from them. Them are people that well,were basically on a free ride from predecessors and feel hard done by ,now that if they wished to return it would cost them. But then not being funny moving forward we at Eureka wish to make our members feel safe within the environment that they choose to be in not unindated with single guys putting people on edge

All the info for the club is available on our website

Stuart And Carrie

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

What is the situation with renewal memberships? We joined last year but it's expiring. Do we need to apply as if we are new members or or does our existing membership make any difference to the process?

By *avegaMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Phew! So many long messages too read! All I can say is.. open up and people please come! Had a great time here and want to do it again!

FAWKHAM

"What is the situation with renewal memberships? We joined last year but it's expiring. Do we need to apply as if we are new members or or does our existing membership make any difference to the process? "

Hi your membership is valid until it expires it would then need a I be applied for online if silver. We look forward to seeing you soon

Stuart and Carrie

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Eureka is a members only club membership is required prior to entry. As most other clubs we are asking people to submit applications online the information requested is no more than any other club. This has been advertised on most platforms and unfortunately there has been a massive influx of applications we are doing our utmost to keep up with applications and will continue to do so. We can offer membership applications on site out of hours as we also understand some don’t want to create a predicament with there personal lives. Please call the office between 11am and 6pm to make an appointment. We are currently taking temps and if anyone is over the normal temp offering LFT to ensure that all members are kept safe. We do however have a fair bit of bad press,this unfortunately is from them. Them are people that well,were basically on a free ride from predecessors and feel hard done by ,now that if they wished to return it would cost them. But then not being funny moving forward we at Eureka wish to make our members feel safe within the environment that they choose to be in not unindated with single guys putting people on edge

All the info for the club is available on our website

Stuart And Carrie"

Good luck with the reopening and we look forward to visiting again.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Thank you

Thanks for the response. So basically if you want to go to eureka, you need to buy membership at the door? "

No you need to buy silver membership online before visiting or book an out of hours appointment to buy S silver membership

By *leanor1717Woman  over a year ago

Gillingham

"All the info for the club is available on our website

Stuart And Carrie"

I've just had another look on your website and it doesn't look updated with the adult party prices or accommodation prices? And it states all memberships will be valid from April 12 2021, and some of the pages say the club is still closed. Would be lovely to see up to date photos too? Thanks

FAWKHAM

Hi there apologies that the website has not been updated as yet we will get onto it but if you’d like to call the office tomorrow between 11-6 one of our staff will be able to help you further x

FAWKHAM

Thank you xx

By *ngel and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Dover

Hi guys, we are really pleased that you are back operating again, we can't wait to get back up for the odd day visit in your beautiful grounds.

Alas doing the online silver form is problematic and due to horrendous erratic shifts (key workers) booking a slot isn't possible. However we will sort it out somehow

Keep up the good work.

By *otshot14Woman  over a year ago

nuneaton

If you use Facebook u can find them on there,and ask any questions.

All I know is that u have to get membership online now.

And there doing a whole new re vamp,there is food now there.couples can go in the meadow and have there own private bit,swimming pool is now heated.

I personally find it a nice chilled out place,to still have fun,new friends,old friends.

By *ent MadamWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I was at Eureka for the day yesterday.Staff we’re friendly .it was wondering to be back laying

On my sun lounger - dipping in and out of the pool. There were a lot of people that I had made friends with over the years . It was great to catch up with them . There is NO WHERE THAT YOU CAN FIND THESE

FACILITIES.So to all those people who are making negative comments . We have gone through

Such a difficult time . Go and top up your tan

Relax and enjoy what is left of the summer . And the evenings to party and enjoy the new Eureka

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

[Removed by poster at 19/07/21 20:38:22]

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

I’m gutted regarding the prices on a party night to be honest. As a Naturist first and foremost £60 for the naked party on a Friday which has always been a pretty laid back affair is quite simply staggering!

I will return 100%, to enjoy the pool and surroundings but I fear the worst for the club long term, I really hope I’m wrong and wish Stuart and Carrie all the best!

By *ssexcouple99Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

We visited Eureka's today & had a fantastic time. I know it can be a pain sorting out your new membership but its so so worth it x

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

Oh that's such a shame you came all that way and didn't manage to enjoy the place. It is really clear on the website that everyone has to apply for silver membership online and it will take a few days to process.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I’m gutted regarding the prices on a party night to be honest. As a Naturist first and foremost £60 for the naked party on a Friday which has always been a pretty laid back affair is quite simply staggering!

I will return 100%, to enjoy the pool and surroundings but I fear the worst for the club long term, I really hope I’m wrong and wish Stuart and Carrie all the best!

"

unfortunately single men seem to get it tough when it comes to admission prices. Especially when they decent guys.

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

"I've been there today, well, tried to be there but it turned out I need to renew my membership what wasn't possible on site unfortunately. You can buy golden membership on site (£400/year I think) but silver online only or by appointment. 2 hours drive and thanks for visiting us but my fault though. Went to Silverleigh instead."

Oh that's such a shame you came all that way and didn't manage to enjoy the place. It is really clear on the website that everyone has to apply for silver membership online and it will take a few days to process.

Herne Bay

"I've been there today, well, tried to be there but it turned out I need to renew my membership what wasn't possible on site unfortunately. You can buy golden membership on site (£400/year I think) but silver online only or by appointment. 2 hours drive and thanks for visiting us but my fault though. Went to Silverleigh instead.

Oh that's such a shame you came all that way and didn't manage to enjoy the place. It is really clear on the website that everyone has to apply for silver membership online and it will take a few days to process."

why are they making it so hard to join ? Surely turning up with a passport and the money can’t be that difficult ?

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

Can't see the difference between the work required for Silver Vs Gold membership, other than the fact that there will likely more single men applying for silver membership.

So either they don't want to have a queue of people applying for silver (was never a problem before) or they want to discourage single men or occasional visitors which will make the club very cliquey

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

Would be nice to actually have some honesty, it took ages to find out why food and drink could not be brought to the venue (licensing laws). Be upfront what the plans are and what kind of atmosphere you want to promote, rather than having us all second quess

Herne Bay

"Can't see the difference between the work required for Silver Vs Gold membership, other than the fact that there will likely more single men applying for silver membership.

So either they don't want to have a queue of people applying for silver (was never a problem before) or they want to discourage single men or occasional visitors which will make the club very cliquey"

we would have loved to have gone this Friday passports ready which is the best form off I’d pay cash what could be simpler

By *onn46Man  over a year ago

swadlincote

Anyone going Friday or Saturday? Thinking of booking but don’t know anyone going

By *ransistersTV/TS  over a year ago

Dover

We are here at Eureka for 12 nights of debauchery, well hopefully.

By *otshot14Woman  over a year ago

nuneaton

The grand opening is tonight,a new re vamped.make sure u have your membership and have booked,otherwise you wont be able to get in.

By *ussexboytmMan  over a year ago

Crawley

How to book?

Call them up?

By *ust4Fun01Woman  over a year ago

London

"For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Couples £40

Also not allowed to take owb food and drink and can no longer hire towels"

I spoke to them on the phone and they told me you have to be a member. I emailed my details but haven’t heard anything back.

I shall be attending tonight’s grand opening, very excited to be back here and to see what’s been done with the place.

By *ngel and KinkCouple  over a year ago

Dover

Here's a thought:

So previously a single male Silver member could turn up with a 'lady friend / arranged meet from Fabswingers' and she could enter the club even though she wasn't a member.

Under the new rules would this not now be possible? Would she also have to join as a silver member online in advance?

If so these adhoc meets won't be arranged for club attendance anymore.

Sorry to let you know but that hasnt been possible for a while. The club bought in a full membership policy a few years ago now.The only new change is that you have to do it in advance.

By *easenRaveCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 25/07/21 23:43:26]

FAWKHAM

Everyone needs to check out the website for updates and the prices changes ! We have a vast influx of new members primarily couples and female looking for single males …. Spread the word and day time parties are well attended but need the guys back

Carrie and Stuart xx

"Thanks for posting this, I'd be interested to know as well as I haven't been there for ages.

noone seems to talk about this place on fab... not really sure why "

Overpriced now, was ok when you could take your own drink. But to pay entry and drinks on top is just too silly now. They got greedy!!

Thank you

FAWKHAM

Membership is available onsite now and we have lots of new couples and old members rejoining… the premises is licensed which is out of our control but with each drink costing £3.00 we are cheaper than most social clubs ,boasting hot tubs steam room sauna ,23 acres of woodland, daytime parties ,weekly events ,cabins with or without hot tubs cheaper than cheap hotels !! As quoted by new members!!with approximately 8-10 new members joining daily via the website we are confident with The newly refurbished Eureka’s future

PS there is no banned or barred list at Eureka despite roumers we have more recently heard …. Happy fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic