FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > South west

South west

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yler.south OP   Man  over a year ago

Taunton

Whats the best club for a young first timer in the south west? I know not loads let single young lads there? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best thing is to check out the clubs on the clubs listing for the south west and find out what their minimum age is as some can be 25 yrs old.

I have been to Gems on a few occasions, its a nice club but not open regularly I think, other than that there is Romeos in Bristol.

Btw nice profile

the lodge do mixed night and is a great club in Glouster and they do a free sleep over.

I think Decadents near you in Burnham do a mixed night too, also a great night out.

You'll have to contact them via the club list.

Go to the Lodge on a wed to the social where you can meet the owners and have a look round the club

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

Go to gems they are the nerest club to you and you will like it there no strict dress code and its bring your own booze to so you can buy your drink cheap in tesco if you choose the above sugested club you will have to pay £3.75p just for one glass of wine not value for money Gems would be no 1 choice.also bath swingers also very good a great night out both these are highly recommended i go to both of them and would always promote these two clubs as being good

Bath swingers is also another good club in the south west but are also LICENSED !!

And secondly the OP is a single guy who is hardly likely to order a glass of wine !

Seriously why dont you stop harping on about bring your own booze etc and allow individuals to make their own minds up !

Pity Bath swingers doesn't allow single males though, I could really enjoy myself (and others) in there, especially being a type with manners and having consideration for others... oh well

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

"Pity Bath swingers doesn't allow single males though, I could really enjoy myself (and others) in there, especially being a type with manners and having consideration for others... oh well"

1st Friday of every month at Bath Swingers Club is greedy girl night when they admit single guys

Contact through the website for details

there is unit 18 in plymton they allow certain number single guys in and host mo is very friendly . also secrets just across from there is great and let singles in only a few though .

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

[Removed by poster at 30/08/12 09:44:15]

nr beauly

Perhaps the commentator a couple of comments up should stop ranting about other clubs and the fact they charge for drink (because they have a licence - donkey !) be more professional, all venues should be working TOGETHER to provide facilities for more lifestylers to come out to parties, all those comments will do is keep people away from professionally run venues in the South West.

By *ubberClubbersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Bath swingers club has the best facilities and some amazingly sexy ladies, they also hold parties for single males by invite on the first friday of each month as long as you send a photo for ID. The drinks prices are also very reasonable at pub prices instead of club prices which is a winner in our books.

Romeos is another nice club in Bristol with some nicly themed rooms and let in single males, they operate a bring a bottle policy (i think) and throw a nice buffet as well.

Angels allow some single guys but its a very small club with 4 or 5 rooms.

The lodge does a social night which is just that, social and no play (from what we hear anyway) but its a long way to travel and would cost more to stay over for the night.

By *ensual.AllureCouple  over a year ago

Cirencester

Only been to one club and that is the Lodge in Gloucester. Also played on their social night. Great club very reasonable prices, fantastic hosts. Dont knock it until you tried it!

nr beauly

Yes, the Lodge does a SOCIAL every Wednesday, (the clue is the word SOCIAL ....) no entry charges so its FREE. This allows people to see the club, meet the hosts and enjoy the CHEAPEST licenced bar of all local clubs. Then every friday and saturday we have events (details online) which if booked in advance or paid on the door are also some of the cheapest entry prices in the region. I would address the other incorrect statements made but this is NOT a club advert, so anybody wants to know anything then just drop us a direct mailing. Love n kisses - S & D

Bristol

"Yes, the Lodge does a SOCIAL every Wednesday, (the clue is the word SOCIAL ....) no entry charges so its FREE. This allows people to see the club, meet the hosts and enjoy the CHEAPEST licenced bar of all local clubs. Then every friday and saturday we have events (details online) which if booked in advance or paid on the door are also some of the cheapest entry prices in the region. I would address the other incorrect statements made but this is NOT a club advert, so anybody wants to know anything then just drop us a direct mailing. Love n kisses - S & D "

Bristol

We'd like to know your drinks prices please email us.

nr beauly

A bit difficult when we are blocked !!!

Why don't you come along to a social then you can find out all the answers to the questions you have been asking us over the months. We have invited you over to chat before as you seem so interested in us and our venue, so come along and join the fun. Look forward to seeing you x

nr beauly

unblocked us...then blocked us when we invited them over.......takes all sorts to make the world go round

» Add a new message to this topic