FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > chester area

chester area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking at staying in Chester for weekend soon, not done a club before are there any local and let us know what to expect x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Looking at staying in Chester for weekend soon, not done a club before are there any local and let us know what to expect x"

Hi Newbods,

The nearest club to Chester would be Townhouse on Wirral. It's a mixed towel club on Friday and Saturday nights mainly catering for couples but allows a small number of singles in on those nights too. If you check their website, they also have a BMFC night each month, not sure what dates as looking at your profile you want BBC.

Fuirther afield the next nearest clubs would be Adam & Eves and Cupids in the suberbs of Manchester, approx 40 mins drive from Chester. Both are towel clubs and both are mixed on Friday & Saturday nights. Cupids has more facilities, Adam & Eves is a more basic club. I belong to Adam & Eves and enjoy going because it's a friendly pretty active club, though I have heard good things about Cupids too in terms of the refurbishments it has had over last 18 months. The only negative I have heard about Cupids is the price shown on the website isn't always the price to get in, so you may want to check prices on the day you wish to visit.

In the other direction is Atlantis Evolution & Adventures in Lust both in Stoke. I* can't recommend either as I haven't been to Adventures and I haven't been to Atlantis for nearly 2 years. Friends have given me very good reports on Atlantis though, I understand that both clubs are mixed on a Friday night and on a Saturday, Adventures is mixed and atolantis is couples only. I think both are nightclub style clubs.

Ofcourse should you wish to invite a male to accompany you to one of these clubs, I cartainly wouldn't turn down a PM....lol

Have fun whatever you do and I hope this helps.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic