FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Saturday 1st

Xtasia Saturday 1st

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bervs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

Hi,

We're thinking of going to XT this Saturday. Just wondering has anyone been there since the refurb? It was pretty quiet the last couple of Saturday we've been, but it must be 6 months since we last went!

Thanks

V & S xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyDilfHotMilfCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

we have been and don't think its any better to be far we liked the way it was before everything is right on top of each other and there's about 80 blokes on a friday looks like we will have to try charms shame because we used to go most fridays

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

lol...never had 80 blokes in since we took over, infact 23 is higest so far on another sites social evening. Can we refer you to the reviews on the Clubs page here for lots of info since we took over and refurbed, and obviously invite you along to look for yourself.

Hope to see you soon,

Paul & Flirt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you certainly won't find 80 single blokes in there on a Saturday thats for sure as it's couples and single females only on a Saturday night.

I went a few weeks ago and the refurb is going great. What the new owners have done so far is really good and from what i've heard on here, they have done even more since I last went.

I certainly say have a look at the club reviews on here and then give it a go. How busy or quiet it will be on any given night I couldn't say. You'll only find that out by going along.

» Add a new message to this topic