FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia club safety

Xtasia club safety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewcouplemids OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Nice to see some clubs are thinking about staff and customers safety putting in place covid rules for entry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attandDaisyCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Nice to see some clubs are thinking about staff and customers safety putting in place covid rules for entry "

Totally agree... which is why we should hopefully be attending Xtasia next Friday.

By *rSshMan  over a year ago

Poundbury

So will all those who are pleased clubs are asking for proof or sight of the NHS app - will they also be asking the same for private meets/parties or isn’t that the same…

Yes I understand the statics involved but does sound like an awful lot of virtue signalling here.

Are people now going to put this as a requirement on there profiles…

No, didn’t think so

walsall

"So will all those who are pleased clubs are asking for proof or sight of the NHS app - will they also be asking the same for private meets/parties or isn’t that the same…

Yes I understand the statics involved but does sound like an awful lot of virtue signalling here.

No, didn’t think so "

We only meet at clubs which is clear on our profile so no issue for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So will all those who are pleased clubs are asking for proof or sight of the NHS app - will they also be asking the same for private meets/parties or isn’t that the same…

No, didn’t think so "

I take it you won’t be going then

Poundbury

No, didn’t think so

I take it you won’t be going then"

I am vaxxed like most of us but no, I won’t support any club who demands to see your status.

By *rin0nightCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Quite important to us as well. There might be a lot of people packed in a club today and those checks give us at least a mi imal peace of mind. Both 2x vaccinated but why risk more.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

To clarify, we are not making any kind of political statement here, we are purely following the government guidance for nightclubs as a business.

After a 4 hour public health inspection this week before opening, which we are proud to say we passed with flying colours, all we are doing is as much as we can to provide our members a safe environment to carry out their hobby. If its not for you at the mo, we totally respect that and get it. We also understand those who don't want the vaccine. That's totally your choice.

By *ob4funMan  over a year ago

village

What are you asking for as proof ? A NHS COVID passport or is a photo of your vaccination card enough? Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The app

West Bromwich

"What are you asking for as proof ? A NHS COVID passport or is a photo of your vaccination card enough? Thanks"

NHS App ideally. We gather the cards are being copied and many folks got 2 cards as they didn't take the first card for 2nd vac, and filling them in to create 2 cards! We do what we can to get folks in safely though.

walsall

Good to see clubs taking things serious to protect visitors and staff alike

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"To clarify, we are not making any kind of political statement here, we are purely following the government guidance for nightclubs as a business.

After a 4 hour public health inspection this week before opening, which we are proud to say we passed with flying colours, all we are doing is as much as we can to provide our members a safe environment to carry out their hobby. If its not for you at the mo, we totally respect that and get it. We also understand those who don't want the vaccine. That's totally your choice. "

Well done

Poundbury

Surely wouldn’t it be safer to show a negative result? As just happened to Pierce Morgan - doubled jabbed, got Covid after being at Wembley. So he has been flying all round the place spreading (potentially) Covid but those unvaxxed had to show proof of a negative test to get into the game.

Those vaxxed can spread it but those with negative test have zero chance of spreading it.

60% of those in hospital are vaxxed.

Just doesn’t make sense to me.

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

"To clarify, we are not making any kind of political statement here, we are purely following the government guidance for nightclubs as a business.

After a 4 hour public health inspection this week before opening, which we are proud to say we passed with flying colours, all we are doing is as much as we can to provide our members a safe environment to carry out their hobby. If its not for you at the mo, we totally respect that and get it. We also understand those who don't want the vaccine. That's totally your choice. "

The operation was superbly well run on Friday Evening, as you would expect from the best club in the country, it was conducted professionally with good humour, lots of banter but meticulous attention to detail necessary to protect customers and staff. Even the PCR testing was run without any drama or delay. Congratulations to the team on doing it so well.

Michael

walsall

"Surely wouldn’t it be safer to show a negative result? As just happened to Pierce Morgan - doubled jabbed, got Covid after being at Wembley. So he has been flying all round the place spreading (potentially) Covid but those unvaxxed had to show proof of a negative test to get into the game.

Those vaxxed can spread it but those with negative test have zero chance of spreading it.

Just doesn’t make sense to me. "

Come September this is what will be required by all nightclubs

Least many clubs are introducing it now

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Surely wouldn’t it be safer to show a negative result? As just happened to Pierce Morgan - doubled jabbed, got Covid after being at Wembley. So he has been flying all round the place spreading (potentially) Covid but those unvaxxed had to show proof of a negative test to get into the game.

Just doesn’t make sense to me. "

Incorrect - 60% admitted are not double vaccinated as corrected by the medical advisors for government.

However it will eventually be that the number admitted with vaccine will increase as more are vaccinated - in general equally it’s people with health issues already, elderly and obese.

Being vaxed reduces chance of spreading it.

Negative lateral flow doesn’t mean 100% you don’t have it - and if you not vaxed will spread it if delta variant.

I do agree though a negative test along with a vaccination passport would be the best method increasing safety. But the government are not going to just push testing as that would take away the drive for people to get vaccinated - and the point of vaccination is not just reducing the spread but the likely hood of death.

Remember however messed up the government may be at dealing with it - any form of restriction on our lives is not in their interest, they want you out spending money, paying taxes…so stupid yes some of what they do, but just go along with it and get the country and people’s lives back on track, boycotting _tasia because they following the government’s rules is only hurting _tasia not the government.

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Good on _tasia and other clubs for protecting their staff and client as much as they possibly can

Poundbury

"

Remember however messed up the government may be at dealing with it - any form of restriction on our lives is not in their interest, they want you out spending money, paying taxes…so stupid yes some of what they do, but just go along with it and get the country and people’s lives back on track, boycotting _tasia because they following the government’s rules is only hurting _tasia not the government.

"

Fine points actually!

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

No, didn’t think so

I take it you won’t be going then

I am vaxxed like most of us but no, I won’t support any club who demands to see your status."

You didn't go? We did, and thought it was very well organised with minimal fuss.

The club was packed and it was a fantastic night.

Speaking personally, we would hope that the people who don't agree with what is being done simply do not come to the club.

We are sure they won't be missed.

Besides, it seems quite rude to the owners and staff.

Great night Paul, Toni and gang!

If what you are doing keeps you open then we are 110% behind you.

Thank you all for giving us a chance to come back!!

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

We are exempt from the App. All our staff are exempt due to the fact I work A&E so would be pinging all the time. I hope places take NHS into consideration, I'd happily show proof of vaccination, as was double vaccinated by January this year. I'd also happily show proof of being NHS staff xxxx

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Least many clubs are introducing it now "

Most will go out of business if they are asking for a negative covid test....as well as proof of vaccination.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"We are exempt from the App. All our staff are exempt due to the fact I work A&E so would be pinging all the time. I hope places take NHS into consideration, I'd happily show proof of vaccination, as was double vaccinated by January this year. I'd also happily show proof of being NHS staff xxxx "

It's not the track and trace app, it's the nhs app that shows proof of being double vaxxed.

Dudley

"We are exempt from the App. All our staff are exempt due to the fact I work A&E so would be pinging all the time. I hope places take NHS into consideration, I'd happily show proof of vaccination, as was double vaccinated by January this year. I'd also happily show proof of being NHS staff xxxx "

Also, I'm fairly sure you're only required to turn off contact tracing while you're at work, there isn't exemption for the track and trace app, you can simply just uninstall it.

By exempt we have been told not to install it. Not my decision, our trust guideline.

Where the general public can now take the decision to mask or not, we still have to mask to go into work along with the full Ppe when we have covids in.... Its been fantastic wrapped in plastic during all the heat last week xxxxx

Dudley

"By exempt we have been told not to install it. Not my decision, our trust guideline. "

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

Least many clubs are introducing it now Most will go out of business if they are asking for a negative covid test....as well as proof of vaccination."

Why will they go out of business? A genuine question by the way.

West Bromwich

"By exempt we have been told not to install it. Not my decision, our trust guideline. "

We totally get that and understand why Track and Trace isn't a good idea for NHS workers. No issues.

We have the same problem by asking people to put their phones in our security area...putting them all together can give false readings to T&T, as if you've all been in an orgy together, all 300 of you, lol. So we too get you to turn them off, or ar least shut down T&T for 8 hours. Approach public health really liked the other day.

Its the "NHS App" that shows your results though. Different App.

"By exempt we have been told not to install it. Not my decision, our trust guideline.

We totally get that and understand why Track and Trace isn't a good idea for NHS workers. No issues.

We have the same problem by asking people to put their phones in our security area...putting them all together can give false readings to T&T, as if you've all been in an orgy together, all 300 of you, lol. So we too get you to turn them off, or ar least shut down T&T for 8 hours. Approach public health really liked the other day.

Its the "NHS App" that shows your results though. Different App. "

Thank you cuz it could be very upsetting being told no after all we have and still are going through to keep people alive and safe. So Xtasia I thank you for your support xxxx

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Least many clubs are introducing it now Most will go out of business if they are asking for a negative covid test....as well as proof of vaccination.

"

Just think that a lot of people who are fully jabbed will not bother if they also have to take a covid test.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

Least many clubs are introducing it now Most will go out of business if they are asking for a negative covid test....as well as proof of vaccination.

Just think that a lot of people who are fully jabbed will not bother if they also have to take a covid test."

Well there was an awful lot of people there on Saturday night.

And you don't need to take a test if you are double jabbed do you?

We proved it, straight in with minimum fuss.

Just think that a lot of people who are fully jabbed will not bother if they also have to take a covid test.

We proved it, straight in with minimum fuss. "

If you have had both vaccines you are unlikely to pass the virus to others, however they do suggest that you can still contract Covid with mild symptoms and not end up in hospital.

They are claiming the whole point of viccined is to reduce transition and reduce serious hospital admissions. We still have no covid patients in our ICU. And very few who require much longer than an overnight for observation stay xxx

We proved it, straight in with minimum fuss.

If you have had both vaccines you are unlikely to pass the virus to others, however they do suggest that you can still contract Covid with mild symptoms and not end up in hospital.

They are claiming the whole point of viccined is to reduce transition and reduce serious hospital admissions. We still have no covid patients in our ICU. And very few who require much longer than an overnight for observation stay xxx"

Ooops typos

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"By exempt we have been told not to install it. Not my decision, our trust guideline.

Its the "NHS App" that shows your results though. Different App. "

Blimey id happily set track and trace off if it was a 300 person orgy could be our proof we achieved it!

Its the "NHS App" that shows your results though. Different App.

Blimey id happily set track and trace off if it was a 300 person orgy could be our proof we achieved it!"

» Add a new message to this topic