FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest

Quest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r elf OP   Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Raring to go of to quest tonight, who else is horny and going

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hopefully us!

Going 7th august

By *r elf OP   Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

See you there have a sexy time

By *igreSlyfoxCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

It was lovely to go back to Quest on Sunday to see old friends and meet new ones, the jacuzzi and sauna were great until a group of young ones got into thejacuzzi and were having sex in it. They made a mess and spoilt it for other members. When we asked them to stop. We got a mouthful of abuse. Informed the staff, to have a word with them. Another problem was a large male at one end of the bar without a towel on. Completely naked. If he hadn't moved. We thought it was a beached whale! Sad ending to what should have been a good night.

By *ischief_managed2021Couple  over a year ago

york

[Removed by poster at 27/07/21 13:04:38]

york

"It was lovely to go back to Quest on Sunday to see old friends and meet new ones, the jacuzzi and sauna were great until a group of young ones got into thejacuzzi and were having sex in it. They made a mess and spoilt it for other members. When we asked them to stop. We got a mouthful of abuse. Informed the staff, to have a word with them. Another problem was a large male at one end of the bar without a towel on. Completely naked. If he hadn't moved. We thought it was a beached whale! Sad ending to what should have been a good night. "
wow the guy you just fat shamed is a regular

By *rMrs84Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 27/07/21 13:24:34]

By *rMrs84Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

" wow the guy you just fat shamed is a regular "

Regular or not we aren’t all perfect tens. I know I’m not (I’m currently a lobster from dozing off in the sun ) people come in all shapes and sizes.

No excuse to shame anyone for any reason. We’ll maybe the sex in the hot tub. Ewwww

I'm a regular at Quest and was there on Sunday with my single female friend. We had a great time and it was nice to see a few old faces its been a while

york

" wow the guy you just fat shamed is a regular

Regular or not we aren’t all perfect tens. I know I’m not (I’m currently a lobster from dozing off in the sun ) people come in all shapes and sizes.

No excuse to shame anyone for any reason. We’ll maybe the sex in the hot tub. Ewwww"

Ha ha Sex in a hot tub happens quite a lot even though there are signs it’s just one of those things although I could not do it in this weather.

There are many things I want to call the fat shamer but I am restraining myself. Just vile…..

I love this place and was going at the weekend but I was still getting over the dreaded COVID so did the sensible thing and stayed away. Probably an impossible question as things get back to normal but what’s a midweek night like? Is it hit and miss or quiet. What was it normally like before this nightmare started? I wouldn’t ask but I am so desperate for some chilled fun and conversation with some nice people.

york

"I love this place and was going at the weekend but I was still getting over the dreaded COVID so did the sensible thing and stayed away. Probably an impossible question as things get back to normal but what’s a midweek night like? Is it hit and miss or quiet. What was it normally like before this nightmare started? I wouldn’t ask but I am so desperate for some chilled fun and conversation with some nice people. "
maybe try a Tuesday night but it can be hit and miss

"I love this place and was going at the weekend but I was still getting over the dreaded COVID so did the sensible thing and stayed away. Probably an impossible question as things get back to normal but what’s a midweek night like? Is it hit and miss or quiet. What was it normally like before this nightmare started? I wouldn’t ask but I am so desperate for some chilled fun and conversation with some nice people. maybe try a Tuesday night but it can be hit and miss "

I would recommend you check the website for opening times

Hopefully going on Friday night

york

I’m sure you will have fun on Friday night have u been before?

"I’m sure you will have fun on Friday night have u been before? "

Nope never, first time! I tried Pandora’s solo last week so I’m sure it’ll be fine

[Removed by poster at 27/07/21 15:08:17]

Where do I join the queue? Stunning!

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Where do I join the queue? Stunning!"

queue normally starts at the corridor entrance to the play rooms then you keep walking....round...and round....and round.....never have I seen so many walk in so many circles desperate for action.

Hey funny guy, that’s very true. I have been known to follow this pattern myself. Which helps keep my daily step target up ??

Teesside

Regular or not. Rules of the club are. (covered with a towel). Looks like there are no rules observed now at this club. Hot Tub Sex Despite the signs. Illiterate or just plain and simple swamp life.

york

No need to call anyone a whale, it’s just vile…..

By *itch n BollockCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"It was lovely to go back to Quest on Sunday to see old friends and meet new ones, the jacuzzi and sauna were great until a group of young ones got into thejacuzzi and were having sex in it. They made a mess and spoilt it for other members. When we asked them to stop. We got a mouthful of abuse. Informed the staff, to have a word with them. Another problem was a large male at one end of the bar without a towel on. Completely naked. If he hadn't moved. We thought it was a beached whale! Sad ending to what should have been a good night. "

Im posting from this account as i couldn't do it from my single one but here we go......

That person you just fat shamed is my husband. You are vile, disgusting people who need to keep your shitty options to yourself and you infact are the problem. He is who is and always will be, nothing is gonna change that. If he wants to sit at the bar completely naked at a swingers club of all places he bloody will. Please do me a favour and dont come back as im pretty positive you will not be welcome.

By *immy fingersMan  over a year ago

leeds

What a fantastic night at quest on Sunday.

Illiterate shamoo here still unable to find in the rules that dictates a towel has to be worn. But if it is pointed out I shall adhere to these. In a world where we are surrounded by things and problems that are greater than a man at the end of the bar has his clothes on or not in a swingers club.

I get that the sight of an adult who is comfortable my disturb you but have a look at your decisions and choices in life before you cast you're judgement and opinions. How others live their life.

You may have lived to an age where thinking before you speak is acceptable but give it a go. Thinking really is underated.

By *eachPie1Woman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 27/07/21 23:51:07]

West Yorkshire

"Regular or not. Rules of the club are. (covered with a towel). Looks like there are no rules observed now at this club. Hot Tub Sex Despite the signs. Illiterate or just plain and simple swamp life. "

Please ensure you are perfect in every single way before you shame someone else. That way you can actually take the high road… otherwise you’re just a twat.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"Regular or not. Rules of the club are. (covered with a towel). Looks like there are no rules observed now at this club. Hot Tub Sex Despite the signs. Illiterate or just plain and simple swamp life. "

What deplorable attitude you have. Calling the guy such a despicable thing on a public forum where people will know him is vile, and im glad he and his wife have stood up to you. I sincerely hope you get barred from the club. So unnecessary!

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

Never been but all I hear about it is good things just don’t fancy going by my self

"Regular or not. Rules of the club are. (covered with a towel). Looks like there are no rules observed now at this club. Hot Tub Sex Despite the signs. Illiterate or just plain and simple swamp life.

Please ensure you are perfect in every single way before you shame someone else. That way you can actually take the high road… otherwise you’re just a twat."

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

your quite within your rights to complain about the sex in the jacuzzi but the final bit wow. How about have some respect for other people. If it really offends you that much to see naked people at a swing club, I'd question If its the right place for you. It's not like said guy was doing anything to actually cause offense..deplorable attitide

"It was lovely to go back to Quest on Sunday to see old friends and meet new ones, the jacuzzi and sauna were great until a group of young ones got into thejacuzzi and were having sex in it. They made a mess and spoilt it for other members. When we asked them to stop. We got a mouthful of abuse. Informed the staff, to have a word with them. Another problem was a large male at one end of the bar without a towel on. Completely naked. If he hadn't moved. We thought it was a beached whale! Sad ending to what should have been a good night. your quite within your rights to complain about the sex in the jacuzzi but the final bit wow. How about have some respect for other people. If it really offends you that much to see naked people at a swing club, I'd question If its the right place for you. It's not like said guy was doing anything to actually cause offense..deplorable attitide"

It’s actually disgusting. They may think they are ‘beautiful’ but they’re ugly on the inside! To anyone else reading this please don’t let their attitude put you off clubs. The vast majority who attend clubs are lovely people!

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Bitch n Bollock and Jimmy thanks for replying to the sad people who think it's ok to shame people. They have done so without knowing you and I think both your strength of character has shone through. Your replies were dignified and just.

Hopefully Quest will know these people and remove them.

As a curvy gentleman myself it's something that has always worried me.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to the cowards that posted.

leeds

"Never been but all I hear about it is good things just don’t fancy going by my self "

Oh my god clubs are amazing and the best way to meet new people. The majority of people are bloomin amazing and respectful. I would encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and give it a go. (Quote Dr pepper here)

york

"Never been but all I hear about it is good things just don’t fancy going by my self

Oh my god clubs are amazing and the best way to meet new people. The majority of people are bloomin amazing and respectful. I would encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and give it a go. (Quote Dr pepper here)

"

I was thinking more along the Pringles slogan once u pop you just can’t stop

leeds

"

I was thinking more along the Pringles slogan once u pop you just can’t stop "

I like that. But I was thinking what's the worst that could happen.

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

We have been going to Quest for years and have yet to see a rule where you can’t be naked in the bar area, as many of you may know us and may find my wife would have been bared years ago for being naked. This club is as friendly as you will get anywhere in the country.

wakefield

[Removed by poster at 28/07/21 20:21:48]

By *r Mission 2Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I have known this so called (beached whale) for years now and class him as a very good swinging friend.

James and his wife are very well liked and trusted in the club and if you took the time to express your views to him in a less public arena im sure your experience would be a more positive one.

Anyone who knows me will be surprised that I'm writing this but the fact that you have made a direct disrespectful comment to a personal friend is out of order.

I genuinely hope that you reflect on your choice of words next time.

Kind Regards

By *iscreet UnicornWoman  over a year ago

Windsor-ish

No excuse to shame anyone for any reason. We’ll maybe the sex in the hot tub. Ewwww

Ha ha Sex in a hot tub happens quite a lot even though there are signs it’s just one of those things although I could not do it in this weather.

There are many things I want to call the fat shamer but I am restraining myself. Just vile….."

Hoping to get up to Quest soon, and, as a fat person, i hope fat shamers aren't a common occurrence, however if they are, i may have to strut my wobbly stuff and shake what god gave me whilst nekkid to give them a show

There are many things I want to call the fat shamer but I am restraining myself. Just vile…..

Hoping to get up to Quest soon, and, as a fat person, i hope fat shamers aren't a common occurrence, however if they are, i may have to strut my wobbly stuff and shake what god gave me whilst nekkid to give them a show "

I’ve messaged to say a similar thing - it’s negative comments, like the one above, that put newbies off, from trying Quest & other Clubs out! I really don’t think I could go to one!! And I’m not shy either You have fun and strut your wobbly stuff for me, too! Haha

By *ebauchedshenanigansCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We’re heading to Quest on Friday night for the first time so hopefully see some of you there?

L&C

wakefield

"We’re heading to Quest on Friday night for the first time so hopefully see some of you there?

L&C "

Wanted to go Friday, but now have a few jobs early Saturday morning. So we will have to go Saturday night instead. Hope you have a good night.

"We’re heading to Quest on Friday night for the first time so hopefully see some of you there?

L&C "

I’ll be there

"It was lovely to go back to Quest on Sunday to see old friends and meet new ones, the jacuzzi and sauna were great until a group of young ones got into thejacuzzi and were having sex in it. They made a mess and spoilt it for other members. When we asked them to stop. We got a mouthful of abuse. Informed the staff, to have a word with them. Another problem was a large male at one end of the bar without a towel on. Completely naked. If he hadn't moved. We thought it was a beached whale! Sad ending to what should have been a good night. .

What a fantastic night at quest on Sunday.

Illiterate shamoo here still unable to find in the rules that dictates a towel has to be worn. But if it is pointed out I shall adhere to these. In a world where we are surrounded by things and problems that are greater than a man at the end of the bar has his clothes on or not in a swingers club.

I get that the sight of an adult who is comfortable my disturb you but have a look at your decisions and choices in life before you cast you're judgement and opinions. How others live their life.

You may have lived to an age where thinking before you speak is acceptable but give it a go. Thinking really is underated."

Hi James. It's Mark and Nicky from last Sunday (lunatics that put on a show in the cinema room and then met you again in the jacuzzi). You might be a whale but we are barely tiglets! All different, all good. Looking forward to your company next time, towel or not. M and N xx

By *ausage_n_SmashedCouple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Hi we're off to quest on Saturday night with hopefully some new friends in toe. But you can never have to many friends...

Come and say hi. You never know where it could lead to

I was there last night. So was the so called fat bloke and his lovely wife who I had the pleasure of talking to. I wish I had his confidence, he wandered around completely starkers all night and guess what no one battered and eyelid. Good for him I say. He also seems a popular chap, loads of people chatting to him. Which proves he must be a top fella too. Funny thing is, this is a swingers club. Can you imagine if nobody took off clothes? Anyway James, you keep doing what makes you happy.

I’ll now be there Sunday daytime instead of Friday night

Anyone going to Quest tomorrow afternoon?

By *inabushCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We are going on Sunday daytime and the BBW event on Friday 6th

Hope we never bump in to those judgmental idiots tho x well said everyone for the positive comments x size, shape, clothes or no clothes no one should be subject to those kinds of comments xx

Teesside

Were not prudes or picture perfect. We're being painted as the bad guys here and treated like a pariah! If your happy for your (friends) to run around nude and farting. Plus having sex in the Hot Tub. Then your obviously content to have them mess up the facilities and spoil it for other members. Sad people who are too thin skinned and basically content to spoil the club atmospheres. Selfish and self conceited spring to mind.

"Were not prudes or picture perfect. We're being painted as the bad guys here and treated like a pariah! If your happy for your (friends) to run around nude and farting. Plus having sex in the Hot Tub. Then your obviously content to have them mess up the facilities and spoil it for other members. Sad people who are too thin skinned and basically content to spoil the club atmospheres. Selfish and self conceited spring to mind. "

You have rightly been called out, you’ll learn that actions have consequences. Don’t make out others are thin-skinned when you were crying about people being naked at a swingers club and your body shaming comment was uncalled for. But instead of actually just apologising you double doubled down. The only selfish and conceited people in this thread are you. And I sincerely hope the club bans you! Playing the victim when you’re in the wrong is childish. Grow up!

Teesside

SAD SAD SAD

By *rPMsSMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *rPMsSMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Were not prudes or picture perfect. We're being painted as the bad guys here and treated like a pariah! If your happy for your (friends) to run around nude and farting. Plus having sex in the Hot Tub. Then your obviously content to have them mess up the facilities and spoil it for other members. Sad people who are too thin skinned and basically content to spoil the club atmospheres. Selfish and self conceited spring to mind.

You have rightly been called out, you’ll learn that actions have consequences. Don’t make out others are thin-skinned when you were crying about people being naked at a swingers club and your body shaming comment was uncalled for. But instead of actually just apologising you double doubled down. The only selfish and conceited people in this thread are you. And I sincerely hope the club bans you! Playing the victim when you’re in the wrong is childish. Grow up!"

By *ickasscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

"SAD SAD SAD "

The only sad thing here is you, still thinking you're in the right over being such a complete and horrible **** to that member.

Everyone on here has been so restrained in their responses to you, which actually a great reflection on the community within Quest and how friendly the place is.

Thin-skinned eh? After this thread, I bet you don't come back on a Sunday or any other day. Lets see how brave you are to face up to the members, when you're not at the end of a keyboard.

For those people wondering about going to a club and reading this, take the positive nature of the members sticking together as an indication of how accepting and friendly the patrons of the club (and most other clubs) are and that you'd be welcome there.

"SAD SAD SAD

The only sad thing here is you, still thinking you're in the right over being such a complete and horrible **** to that member.

Everyone on here has been so restrained in their responses to you, which actually a great reflection on the community within Quest and how friendly the place is.

Thin-skinned eh? After this thread, I bet you don't come back on a Sunday or any other day. Lets see how brave you are to face up to the members, when you're not at the end of a keyboard.

For those people wondering about going to a club and reading this, take the positive nature of the members sticking together as an indication of how accepting and friendly the patrons of the club (and most other clubs) are and that you'd be welcome there. "

Teesside

I think this discussion is at an end. You calling me a twat and selfish is just about enough. Now just %%%#@ off

york

I’m still waiting for an apology for the fat shaming comment, dunno if they can see this because they blocked me I just hope I see them around

You call me an illiterate Neanderthal and yet you two can’t even see what is wrong with the fat shaming comment and keep banging on about the sex In the hot tub completely blanking the part that has actually pissed people off so please tell me who everyone thinks is the illiterate Neanderthal

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

And here I was thinking that a swingers club would be one place someone could be comfortable in their own skin whithout being fat shamed!

Absolutely vile comment from an obviously insecure person.

Teesside

Well I'm sorry to say that you will be waiting a long time for an apology, I never said a fat person I said a beach whale, but it's all okay for you lot on here to call him fat! As for the hot tub the people in question have no respect for other folk. As far as we are concerned. This discussion is now at an end. Happy swinging

"Well I'm sorry to say that you will be waiting a long time for an apology, I never said a fat person I said a beach whale, but it's all okay for you lot on here to call him fat! As for the hot tub the people in question have no respect for other folk. As far as we are concerned. This discussion is now at an end. Happy swinging "

Should’ve gone to Bingo instead

By *ickasscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

"I think this discussion is at an end. You calling me a twat and selfish is just about enough. Now just %%%#@ off "

Really? So tell us, how's that skin of yours?

Feeling a little thin is it?

What's up, don't like people being nasty to you? Shame.

"You reap what you sow" - Don't expect to be able to be poisonous about people and not expect to feel the sharp end in return.

Goodbye, good riddance.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Well I'm sorry to say that you will be waiting a long time for an apology, I never said a fat person I said a beach whale"

And you think it's acceptable to call someone that ?

West Yorkshire

"Well I'm sorry to say that you will be waiting a long time for an apology, I never said a fat person I said a beach whale, but it's all okay for you lot on here to call him fat! As for the hot tub the people in question have no respect for other folk. As far as we are concerned. This discussion is now at an end. Happy swinging "

Nah it’s only at an end when WE (the rather fabulous swinging community) manage to rid ourselves of rude, ignorant, bigoted people. People like YOU are not welcome or wanted in our community!

york

"Well I'm sorry to say that you will be waiting a long time for an apology, I never said a fat person I said a beach whale, but it's all okay for you lot on here to call him fat! As for the hot tub the people in question have no respect for other folk. As far as we are concerned. This discussion is now at an end. Happy swinging

Nah it’s only at an end when WE (the rather fabulous swinging community) manage to rid ourselves of rude, ignorant, bigoted people. People like YOU are not welcome or wanted in our community!"

YES YES YES!!!! Completely agree! P.S calling some one a beached whale is fat shaming but it’s ok your small old minds clearly can’t understand that

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hoping to get up to Quest soon, and, as a fat person, i hope fat shamers aren't a common occurrence, however if they are, i may have to strut my wobbly stuff and shake what god gave me whilst nekkid to give them a show "

We are hoping to go on the 6th but after reading this I don’t know If we should! I’ve (Mrs) put weight on in lock down and feel nervous about being out and about again don’t want someone saying awful things about me too. some people are so nasty.

You are hot as hell, get yourself there and see how welcome you will be made. Be prepared to be admired and adored by many.

york

These are not regular people please don’t let them put you off! We are normally I lovely group of open minded people, I have been going over 3 yrs regularly prior lockdown and never had my weight mentioned and I’m a BBW

By *ightrider2009Man  over a year ago

leeds

People come in all shapes and sizes but what ever you think keep it to yourself. We are all not perfect in someway, but i have met some really nice people from here and from the club over the years and it is not all about looks and bodies. I have always been nice and courteous to people and treat them the way I would like to be treated. At the end of the day it is all about fun. Mrandmrsc30 you have nothing to worry about you look great and there are many people who go to Quest who don't judge. Have a great time when to do go back.

LEEDS

Hoping to get up to Quest soon, and, as a fat person, i hope fat shamers aren't a common occurrence, however if they are, i may have to strut my wobbly stuff and shake what god gave me whilst nekkid to give them a show

We are hoping to go on the 6th but after reading this I don’t know If we should! I’ve (Mrs) put weight on in lock down and feel nervous about being out and about again don’t want someone saying awful things about me too. some people are so nasty. "

While I don't go to quest I have many friends who do and can assure you this is not the norm. All sizes are admired and celebrated at all clubs.

As you can see from the comment section on here the fat shamers will probably be never welcomed in quest again or any club I go to if I see them because I will make sure managers are aware of thier judgemental attitudes.

Swingers are a great bunch of people and we celebrate body positivity... The 2 stone I've put on in lockdown is just an excuse to replace by ill fitting old underwear with even sexier naughty lingerie for my next Pandora visit and I will be wearing it proudly

Leeds

Thank you guys! That’s made me feel better I’m a curvy size 18 definitely bbw with jiggly bits I’ve been to a few clubs and it hasn’t bothered me but my lockdown gain has made me question if I should be going to clubs so it was great to hear how positive you all are thank you!

wakefield

"SAD SAD SAD

For those people wondering about going to a club and reading this, take the positive nature of the members sticking together as an indication of how accepting and friendly the patrons of the club (and most other clubs) are and that you'd be welcome there. "

"Thank you guys! That’s made me feel better I’m a curvy size 18 definitely bbw with jiggly bits I’ve been to a few clubs and it hasn’t bothered me but my lockdown gain has made me question if I should be going to clubs so it was great to hear how positive you all are thank you! "

Definitely don’t let those idiots put you off! Clubs are fantastic and the people are lovely! All body shapes are celebrated

It is with absolute horror and no small degree of rage that we have read the insulting comments about someone's size. It is utterly appalling and I'd direct you to words taught to me as a child: if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. Interesting to note as well that as far as we can see not one single person came down one the side of - nor even tried to defend - such unkind comments. The sort of people who would try to body shame anyone are the sort of people whose presence at Quest would be clearly most unwelcome. Go somewhere else. New Zealand perhaps.

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

I was at quest on Tuesday. First time after lock down. Had a lovely time.everyone was so friendly. Can't wait to go back.

By *ornytwo84Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

As a larger guy myself I’ve always been really conscious of having no top on in quest etc but seeing people’s reactions to the comments on here shows what a great club it is.

I'm shocked to even see this. James is the most genuine and friendly person and very popular with all the regulars in the club. Wrong person to call names on and to be nasty about. James I know you won't but please never charge, you have everyone here that knows you and loves you for who you are.

He's 1 of our good friends and so is his wife.

Anyone reading this, its only 1 couple that is narrow minded the rest don't judge

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Here's me thinking I was stumbling into a nice thread about a nice club. However you try and play it down, 'beached whale' is pretty obviously another way of saying fat in a demeaning manner.

If a member were behaving inappropriately, then I'm sure staff would have had words. If the sight of someone who is not your cup of tea offends, then maybe somewhere like a swingers club isn't the right place to be.

If I'm being blunt, I've seen some sights that I really would have preferred not to in clubs too, but managed to avert my gaze or sit elsewhere.

And I'm pretty sure I've been naked in the bar area of Quest and one or two other clubs occasionally, usually when I get fed up of trying to play pool while not letting my towel fall off, and give in and remove it! I do generally wear a towel though, as much as I like being naked and am confident doing so.

Out of curiosity, would my skinny (some might say scrawny) physique be more or less offensive than a whale? It's certainly something I'm very conscious of when undressed, especially around other more 'masculine' men, but I do find clubs a generally very open, tolerant and accepting enviromnent of all [respectful] people.

Wow. I have no words to describe these people. We all come in different shapes sizes and colours. Some people we like and some we don’t, that’s a fact of life.

What makes the difference is that we should accept and understand that publicly we should never air our differences and opinions especially when it may hurt people along the way. Some humans forget that free speech can come with negative consequences.

So what I’m trying to say is, although you may think negative thoughts about people or places, sometimes, just sometimes…it’s best to keep it zipped and let yourself swing over somewhere else where you might feel happier.

Personally I find myself a little unhappy when I don’t see James at the end of the bar stark b*****d naked….Quest doesn’t feel the same without him there

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Where do I join the queue? Stunning!

queue normally starts at the corridor entrance to the play rooms then you keep walking....round...and round....and round.....never have I seen so many walk in so many circles desperate for action."

Bingo. So true!

By *weetguy33Man  over a year ago

some where near you

I was there Wednesday 1st time after lockdown its still a brilliant club everyone was freindly.

leeds

Well this has been an enlightening experience. Everyone is entitled to an opinion about anything but one of the things that shows your character to others is how you display your opinion. Me personally I am of the idea that you can polish a turd and it's always a turd and it doesn't take long for the polish to dull and show it's turdness. On the other hand a diamond can be covered in mud for years and it takes a bit of effort to release it's beauty. Think about your actions and comments as most of the nice people on here have done.

I would like to personally thank all the wonderful people who have been nice, people who I know and people who I don' it is very humbling to read.

I have been to quest since and have also spoken to the management at who have been very supportive.

This is an incident that is very isolated and in no way typical of quest or any other club I have been to.

Thanks James

"Well this has been an enlightening experience. Everyone is entitled to an opinion about anything but one of the things that shows your character to others is how you display your opinion. Me personally I am of the idea that you can polish a turd and it's always a turd and it doesn't take long for the polish to dull and show it's turdness. On the other hand a diamond can be covered in mud for years and it takes a bit of effort to release it's beauty. Think about your actions and comments as most of the nice people on here have done.

I would like to personally thank all the wonderful people who have been nice, people who I know and people who I don' it is very humbling to read.

I have been to quest since and have also spoken to the management at who have been very supportive.

This is an incident that is very isolated and in no way typical of quest or any other club I have been to.

Thanks James"

James . You are a gentleman. Well done for rising above it. Shows what a decent guy you are.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes James you deserve credit for your positive attitude.

Leeds

"Well this has been an enlightening experience. Everyone is entitled to an opinion about anything but one of the things that shows your character to others is how you display your opinion. Me personally I am of the idea that you can polish a turd and it's always a turd and it doesn't take long for the polish to dull and show it's turdness. On the other hand a diamond can be covered in mud for years and it takes a bit of effort to release it's beauty. Think about your actions and comments as most of the nice people on here have done.

Thanks James"

You’ve handled this with so much class. X

LEEDS

Thanks James"

Big love to you

We are going tonight -

Sat 31st