FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons on a Thu night?

Chameleons on a Thu night?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

I shall be in Birmingham this evening and was wondering about paying a visit to Chameleons. As a single guy, can anyone offer any insight/advice regarding this club on a Thursday night (likelihood that I wouldn't be able to get there before about 10pm). All/anything much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

as a single male you need to phone beforehand as numbers are limited. Its still school holidays so may be quiet if you want guaranteed entrance and fun check out private club and retro as they have employed girls and arent limited on male membership

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

Thanks for that (although I'm not sure the clubs you mention are quite what I'm looking for).

I did in fact phone Chams to enquire about single guy entry to the club and was told I would need to call in (in person) to discuss membership - sounds like decisions are made based on individuals merits - some kind of filtering system maybe?

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

"Thanks for that (although I'm not sure the clubs you mention are quite what I'm looking for).

I did in fact phone Chams to enquire about single guy entry to the club and was told I would need to call in (in person) to discuss membership - sounds like decisions are made based on individuals merits - some kind of filtering system maybe?"

ok well its a great club can be quiet in the week tho but if you can get membership enjoy it just respect boundaries and rules and you will have a good night

» Add a new message to this topic