FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > fannys swansea

fannys swansea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been to fannys were looking to go this sat and wana know what to expect and if any of u are going too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi I'm thinking about going on sat aswell never been before so all comments will be welcome

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

it's a well equiped venue for a large house - but depends I suppose on who turns up - single guys can't normally attend unless they have been to a social night first so best check in advance - nice hosts too

Aww awesome ive read liads of great reviews hust hope theres lots of ppl there x

cwmbran

"Aww awesome ive read liads of great reviews hust hope theres lots of ppl there x"

Well looking at your profile I'm sure a few more will be going who hadn't planned to go this week

Ha ha awesome im going as a couple with my partner x

cwmbran

"Ha ha awesome im going as a couple with my partner x"

Im sure the both of you will have fun

ive been both as a couple and as a single. Had good fun but depends on the numbers. Unfortunately they wont tell you when you pay on the door and did turn up to find not many were there once. But does look like you will have a few more joining you now! The hosts are lovely and make you feel at ease. So depending on who turns up, can be a fun experience.

Awrsome how much is it in door x

I can't honestly remember, its been about a year since ive been. I think you have to give them a ring before attending though. So you could ask them then :D

By *affy103Couple  over a year ago

bridgend

Been couple of times, long time ago thought it was rubbish. Didn't like the hosts teenage daughter wandering around, neither did I like paying full amount on the door only to find we where one of only two couples there. The other couple came with us!!

I've heard its very quiet. Shame as I'd go otherwise but don't fancy a wasted trip.

By *unhungMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Never been on a Saturday but been to a couple of social nights on a Wednesday - it was quieter, a total of about 10-15 people but they limit single guys.

Ian and Julia are great hosts, really make you feel welcome - and the way they have equipt the house is great - various play rooms and equipment to suit all tastes.

Its very clean and they are careful of who they invite - I'd recommend it to anyone.

I don't work in south Wales as much as I used to, but as soon as I get the chance, I'll be heading back.

"ive been both as a couple and as a single. Had good fun but depends on the numbers. Unfortunately they wont tell you when you pay on the door and did turn up to find not many were there once. But does look like you will have a few more joining you now! The hosts are lovely and make you feel at ease. So depending on who turns up, can be a fun experience."

No club will tell you how many are there and my friend and I have been to a couple of clubs and found the same, made for a boring night, waste of time and effort, not to mention the petrol but it's par for the course

we went quite a while ago the main thing we didnt like was it was very smokey and we dont smoke but everyone was very freindly

» Add a new message to this topic