FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swinging advice need

Swinging advice need

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my boyfriend had our first swop a couple of weeks ago and it was all ok at first and then when I stopped I walk out because I felt a little bit uncountable with seein my parter with the other lady but did not want them to stop I just did not what to be here if any body has any advice I would be great full thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think mainly ... don't be too hard on yourself. I don't think anyone knows how they're gonna feel when you first see your partner with someone else and you don't know until it happens. I think you acted appropriately just to calmly leave, let them carry on and just take time to think yourself.

I guess the next question is ... will you feel like that next time or is this for you? Or maybe you just need to be having some fun at the same time too.

if your not happy then dont risk it, is your relationship worth more than a shag?

but if you want him to play but not see then send him out alone, but this also has its dangers

I think you did the right thing

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I think you might get more responses if you post this in the Swinging Advice rather than the Clubs section

» Add a new message to this topic