FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Paradise Spa

Paradise Spa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi has anyone got any information about that Paradise Spa in bournemouth, we went down there today, bad mistake during bournemouth air festival as traffic was mad.

We had a chat with the manager to find out about the place, at first he seemed reluctant to talk to us which is fair enough being two single guys.

They don't seem to have events like some other clubs so we are not sure when a good time to go would be as it would be a bit on the boring side if it was empty

Any info is appreciated

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look at the club forum on here and read the feedback. I think its abit hit and miss with attendance.

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Been a few times can be good. Agree with managers approach it ain't gonna tell you everything just because you ask him

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"Look at the club forum on here and read the feedback. I think its abit hit and miss with attendance. "
Agreed. I only go at weekends, busiest 25 mix of couples and singles.

Like any club, nothing is guaranteed, but you will get an excellent massage (no extras) and enjoy the sauna, hot tub, lounge and banter.

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"Look at the club forum on here and read the feedback. I think its abit hit and miss with attendance. "
Agreed. I only go at weekends, busiest 25 mix of couples and singles.

Like any club, nothing is guaranteed, but you will get an excellent massage (no extras) and enjoy the sauna, hot tub, lounge and banter.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the info guys

» Add a new message to this topic