FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Midlands Clubs

Midlands Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eo4Sweetcheeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Great Barr

After a recent bad experience in Chameleons, we are looking for a new club to go to...does anyone have any recommendations for where to go or not to go in midlands....heard Atlantis is good??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would highly recommend Liberty Elite.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"After a recent bad experience in Chameleons, we are looking for a new club to go to...does anyone have any recommendations for where to go or not to go in midlands....heard Atlantis is good??"

Hiya Not sure what your bad experience was, if it was a one off don't rule out going back to Chams as many people do rate the place very highly (I've not been myself so can't personally comment)

Atlantis Evolution in Stoke and Xtasia in West Brom might be the two clubs most local to you for you to consider, though there is also Adventures in Lust in Stoke too.

All 3 clubs are nightclub environments and all 3 clubs have a mised night on a Friday and a couples only night on a Saturday, I think Adventures is mixed on a Saturday too. I think Atlantis is a more dancing format club before the fun starts wheras Xtasia, while having a dance floor that is used has more social chit chat before people go off to have fun.

I am a member of Xtasia and this has had some spectacular refurbishments done in the last few months under it's new ownership. Atlantis I went to about 2 years ago and I found it to be a good club, and I have heard good reports about the place from friends, Adventures I haven't been to nor do I know anyone whom has been so can't give a personal comment on the place.

Hope this helps.

By *eo4Sweetcheeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Great Barr

thankyou for your reply.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

We're located about 2 miles from you along the Newton Road. As mentioned previously, we're a Nightclub environment, so guests dress to impress, and then use the various open lounges, or private playrooms for fun later on in the evenings. Contact info is on the Clubs section of the site, as are recent reviews. We are bottom of the listing, lol...easy to find.

Hope to meet you both soon,

Paul & Flirt

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's also R3tro, in Walsall, if you've not tried that, and it's local to you. There was also a new club in Great Barr being set up, but I'm not sure where they're going with that one now.

"There's also R3tro, in Walsall, if you've not tried that, and it's local to you. There was also a new club in Great Barr being set up, but I'm not sure where they're going with that one now."

R3tro is more of a club for men who pay to have sex with the girls, as they are paid to work there I heard from a male friend of mine.

The new club in Great Barr is hosting Greedy Girls Tuesdays and TV/BI events Wednesday's at present. We are not in the same league as Chams etc and are more suited to those who just want to come along, chat and have fun. We have no fancy trimmings but we do have a few private rooms and an open room for folk to play if they wish. You do need to bring your own towel and we don't have lockers.

"After a recent bad experience in Chameleons, we are looking for a new club to go to...does anyone have any recommendations for where to go or not to go in midlands....heard Atlantis is good??"

Please take a look at Adventuresinlust its getting really busy as of lately! again it was packed on a saturday nite!not everyone leaves reviews for this club as it goes on word of mouth.

There is many new member been blown away by this club and im sure you will to no doubt?

Which ever you choose i hope you enjoy your evening anyway x

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Liberty is good for us

x

» Add a new message to this topic