FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > fat man

fat man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im a fat man looking to go to club in blackpool but dont no witch one can you help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"im a fat man looking to go to club in blackpool but dont no witch one can you help "

Hmmm, this must be one of the most rediculous forum threads I have ever seen.

You question is so meaningless as it could have read anything associated with oyu being a male and wanting to go to a club in Blackpool, ie your a thin/fat/medium sized man who is white/black/brown with a large/average/small penis having a bald/full head/white/black/long/short hairstyle who does/doesn't wear glasses with/without a beard with/without tattoos wanting to meet on an unspecified night at some club in Blackpool.

I have no problem giving advice to people about clubs around the Midlands/Northern England and often have but frankly it's impossible to answer your question.

Mind you in order to try to be helpful, I suggest you try Funny Girls in Blackpool where there are plenty of ladies likely to attend.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Infusions is the best club in Blackpool and it certainly isn't an issue what size you are. I agree with the above poster

» Add a new message to this topic