FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees 10th 11th September

Jaydees 10th 11th September

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and B OP   Couple  over a year ago

Durham

We have decided to take the plunge and start attending clubs again. Not been to a club since February 2020. We've picked Jaydees due to the great reviews they get and having vaccine status in operation. Will be our very first visit to Jaydees

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will not be disappointed, the place is amazing!

Don't forget your photo ID, a copy of a utility bill and proof of being double jabbed.

Durham

"You will not be disappointed, the place is amazing!

Don't forget your photo ID, a copy of a utility bill and proof of being double jabbed. "

We've heard nothing but good things so we are so looking forward to it.

We have all ID sorted and our NHS app. Thanks for the heads up though

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

"We have decided to take the plunge and start attending clubs again. Not been to a club since February 2020. We've picked Jaydees due to the great reviews they get and having vaccine status in operation. Will be our very first visit to Jaydees "

You are in for a real treat. Look to forward to welcoming you to the club.

Durham

"We have decided to take the plunge and start attending clubs again. Not been to a club since February 2020. We've picked Jaydees due to the great reviews they get and having vaccine status in operation. Will be our very first visit to Jaydees

You are in for a real treat. Look to forward to welcoming you to the club. "

We used to go to Attic pretty regular and loved it there but they have no covid restrictions in place so not going back. We've had Jaydees on our radar for some time and had a visit planned just as covid hit. We look forward to meeting everyone

We talked about going to Jaydees for nearly two years. When we finally did we wished we we had given a certain other club the boot a long time ago. No annoying little cliquey groups, private rooms if you want one and the friendliest place you could ask for! Oh and a hot tub to die for lol

Durham

"We talked about going to Jaydees for nearly two years. When we finally did we wished we we had given a certain other club the boot a long time ago. No annoying little cliquey groups, private rooms if you want one and the friendliest place you could ask for! Oh and a hot tub to die for lol"

We've had Jaydees on our to do list for a few years. We tried a few different clubs but found them all very cliquey so didn't get to go to Jaydees. We liked where we were going and sick of trying others to find we didn't like 'the local club for local people' type of thing. Our regular club have no covid checks in place so it has given us the kick up the bum we needed to attend Jaydees. We have heard nothing but good reports and can't wait to go next month

By *evonDionysusMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello all! I too have my name down for the Friday 10th and if it’s really good I may do the Sat too! Single man I know - not as desirable as a couple but hey, I hold a good conversation and love company so hopefully will fit in! Really looking forward to it and hopefully meeting some of you lovely people too!

Just go with no expectations you will have a good time I’m sure

Exeter

"Just go with no expectations you will have a good time I’m sure "

Thank you! I will do x

By *oppingcandieCouple  over a year ago

Huntingdon Peterborough

"We have decided to take the plunge and start attending clubs again. Not been to a club since February 2020. We've picked Jaydees due to the great reviews they get and having vaccine status in operation. Will be our very first visit to Jaydees "

We look after all our guests we look forward to meeting you guys.

M n

Durham

"We have decided to take the plunge and start attending clubs again. Not been to a club since February 2020. We've picked Jaydees due to the great reviews they get and having vaccine status in operation. Will be our very first visit to Jaydees

M n "

We are so looking forward to our visit

M n

We are so looking forward to our visit "

you won’t be disappointed we was there Friday was my first visit (d) the team and others are amazing so friendly soon put my nerves to rest cannot recommend Jaydees enough you will love it

Durham

M n

We are so looking forward to our visit you won’t be disappointed we was there Friday was my first visit (d) the team and others are amazing so friendly soon put my nerves to rest cannot recommend Jaydees enough you will love it "

We've been going to clubs for years and always wanted to go to Jaydees so it's going to be our first post lockdown visit to a club

Huntingdon Peterborough

Thank you x

M n

M n

We are so looking forward to our visit you won’t be disappointed we was there Friday was my first visit (d) the team and others are amazing so friendly soon put my nerves to rest cannot recommend Jaydees enough you will love it "

Durham

This time next week we'll be on our way down the A1 to Jaydees

St Neots/Wisbech

"This time next week we'll be on our way down the A1 to Jaydees "

You're gonna love it.

We are going to Jaydees on Saturday 11th. It's our first club visit, so really looking forward to it, with a few nerves!

We are going to Jaydees on Saturday 11th. It's our first club visit, so really looking forward to it, with a few nerves! "

You won't be disappointed the best club by far .don't forget your towel for the amazing hot tub we are going on the 17th and 18th cant wait

Durham

We are going to Jaydees on Saturday 11th. It's our first club visit, so really looking forward to it, with a few nerves! "

Nerves are normal for a first visit to clubs. All will fall away once you are inside. Clubs are a great place to meet genuine people. Go with no expectations and chat to people. You will have a great night. There's never any pressure from anyone and no one gets upset if you you say no politely if they are not for you. Have a great night and say hi if you spot us as we'll know no one either. We hope to arrive as strangers and leave making some good friends

By *andHQCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough/ St Neots

You will make new friends and we will be there

St Neots/Wisbech

We see many new people quaking as they approach the club for the first time, but within minutes they are put at ease, laughing and visibly relieved. We strive to welcome everyone and settle nerves and trepidation in a seemless and comfortable manner, and (as the reviews reflect) it's something that the staff do exceptionally well too.

We've all even there, the hardest part is going from car door to club door, once inside you'll kick yourself and wonder why you were so nervous before, and hopefully you'll be sending this same message to others in the future.

I'll be the first fella you'll see at the club, introduce yourselves and let us do our thing. You'll love it.

By *onyozMan  over a year ago

LONDON SUTTON

Hiya all. I am Tonyoz. I will be going to Jaydees first time. Would. Love t meet new friends

Huntingdon Peterborough

We are going to Jaydees on Saturday 11th. It's our first club visit, so really looking forward to it, with a few nerves!

Nerves are normal for a first visit to clubs. All will fall away once you are inside. Clubs are a great place to meet genuine people. Go with no expectations and chat to people. You will have a great night. There's never any pressure from anyone and no one gets upset if you you say no politely if they are not for you. Have a great night and say hi if you spot us as we'll know no one either. We hope to arrive as strangers and leave making some good friends "

Look forward to meeting you over the weekend

M n

Where abouts is jaydees it is gud club x

St Neots/Wisbech

"Where abouts is jaydees it is gud club x "

It's in Bedfordshire, if you check out the club reviews on the home page, you can decide for yourself whether you think its worth a trip, but we would say its the most inclusive and non cliquey club around.

By *ovediamondsCouple  over a year ago

Near Huntingdon

I'm pretty much dancing all night, clothing optional...always inclusive. Visitors will have a ball, it can be whatever you want it to be if you embrace the opportunity of being out out!

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We are joining on Saturday the 11th. Say hello

Durham

"We are joining on Saturday the 11th. Say hello "

We'll say hi if we spot you both

Huntingdon Peterborough

Friday night miss reds night is hotting up nicely best get along to this one

By *ipupfruityWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I may be going on the Saturday x

We've not been for a couple of weeks and getting withdrawal symptoms! Need to sort it this Saturday night.

Durham

"We've not been for a couple of weeks and getting withdrawal symptoms! Need to sort it this Saturday night. "

Be nice to say hello if you both do decide to go Saturday night

We are heading down from Durham this afternoon and can't wait to see the club and meet everyone. Been a tough time but our adventures are back on

By *reeneyedminxWoman  over a year ago

near you

Jaydees is awesome! It’s a place I feel safe. As a single girl it can be so daunting but at jaydees all nerves disappear and it’s amazing

Just be yourselves, chat to anyone and everyone and you’ll have a great night

I’m going Saturday! Can’t wait to see everyone and meet new people x

Peterborough

Saturday should be a hoot

Huntingdon Peterborough

"Jaydees is awesome! It’s a place I feel safe. As a single girl it can be so daunting but at jaydees all nerves disappear and it’s amazing

Just be yourselves, chat to anyone and everyone and you’ll have a great night

I’m going Saturday! Can’t wait to see everyone and meet new people x"

Thank you for the great comments let's together make this the best club in the uk

It already beats any we've been to!

Huntingdon Peterborough

"It already beats any we've been to!"

Perfect that's what we love to here x

By *lackxroseCouple  over a year ago

Toddington/Chalton

Never been anywhere else. It’s such a great friendly relaxed venue , And it’s extremely well laid out to cater for all tastes

By *ipupfruityWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

See you tomorrow guys

By *andHQCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough/ St Neots

See you gorgeous lot tonight xx

You will love it at jaydees,so friendly and the place is the best hope to say hi to you tonight x

Toddington/Chalton

Looks like we will be attending Jaydees tonight 11th as well.

Please come say hi.

Durham

Jaydees is everything we have heard. Great night last night for our first visit. Really friendly place and immaculately clean. Roll on tonight, we are looking forward to it even more now

Exeter

"Jaydees is everything we have heard. Great night last night for our first visit. Really friendly place and immaculately clean. Roll on tonight, we are looking forward to it even more now "

Me too!

Durham

"Jaydees is everything we have heard. Great night last night for our first visit. Really friendly place and immaculately clean. Roll on tonight, we are looking forward to it even more now

Me too! "

It certainly was a great night

By *imbob45Man  over a year ago

Dunstable

I am going tonight and hope to see you all later xx

St Neots/Wisbech

Not long to go now. We're all excited here for tonight's party.

Peterborough

Soon soon!

Exeter

"Soon soon!"

Shower (and shave) time - hotel is a ten minute drive to Jaydees so - as you say - soon!

Toddington/Chalton

Another fantastic night at Jaydees.

To the couple we had an amazing time with in a private room please get in contact. Peekaboo

Very well dressed guy and a slim lady covered in tattoos. Won’t post names up. But sorry forgot your Fab name

Peterborough

Great evening! Thanks Jay Dee’s

Durham

What a great weekend that was. Made contact with nearly everyone on our thread and all were really nice chatty people. Wish we'd gone years ago. Made new friends and looking forward to our next adventure @ Jaydees

Durham

Our next visit is sorted as it is such a great club. 12th n 13th November

By *onyozMan  over a year ago

LONDON SUTTON

[Removed by poster at 18/01/22 20:18:09]

» Add a new message to this topic