FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs that have a dance floor ?

Clubs that have a dance floor ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love to have a boogie and would love to find a club that has a dance floor that others actually danced on

Have been to Atlantis and adventures in Stoke and although they both have dance floors the very few times I have been nobody's really danced

Does anybody know if Liberty Elite and maybe the VA club has a dance floor ? Or is there anywhere else ?

Alice x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Hi Alice, it's interesting what you say about the dancing at Atlantis, as I had heard the dance floor was always busy at Atlantis, so it's very interesting to hear your perspective on this.

Xtasia in West Brom has a dance floor too which in my experience was rarely used bar a few people except on party nights organised by a ladt off another site.

This club now has new ownership and I don't know how busy the dance floor gets nowadays.

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

hello alice the va does have adance floor and a dance pole and i use it very often iam a pole dancer on fridays there can be a few of us dancin there and also the themed events are good can be very busy and the dance floor busy come to the va i will have aboogie with you anytime and i will show you my moves x bob x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love to have a boogie and would love to find a club that has a dance floor that others actually danced on

Have been to Atlantis and adventures in Stoke and although they both have dance floors the very few times I have been nobody's really danced

Does anybody know if Liberty Elite and maybe the VA club has a dance floor ? Or is there anywhere else ?

Alice x"

Yes Libs has a very good dance floor, and with poles

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

La Chambre in Sheffield has a dance floor pole and stage.....and a great DJ!

By *luemeanie69Man  over a year ago

north/south

Bit out of the way, but Club Wicked in Toronto has a fabulous night club and do with amazing cocktails too. Great playrooms upstairs too.

Well worth a weekend over there.

stotfold

wow i need to get to some of these clubs with poles please tell me more

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

We certainly have a dance floor here at West Bromwich, and are trying hard at the moment to alter the music around to match clientele, 9ie moving away from hard core dance to club classics from the right generation,) and also using a few tricks to make the dancefloor more appealing to users. We'd certainly welcome along anyone who likes to boogie, and have two poles for those who can spin, or just need support!!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"We'd certainly welcome along anyone who likes to boogie, and have two poles for those who can spin, or just need support!! "

I'm in the support catagory, though I'm not to bad doing a slowie....

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Isn't that the same, but just using partner as the support!!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Both times we went to Atlantis the dancefloor was packed, so you must have gone on the wrong night (or a non themed night)

Liberty Elite gets people up and dancing, especially when Ade is on the decks.

Xtasias dancefloor always gets used.

VA has a smaller dancefloor but people seem reluctent to dance, even though the want to dance. Not sure why, as the music was good.

Club F and La Chambre also have one and both had people dancing when we went.

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Jaydees also has a dance floor and pole.

Look at the website on the clubs section.

Great club and nice friendly people who run it.

stotfold

i love using the pole at jaydees i can have alot of fun there but never have been to libertys or chamms or f club i wounder if i would be welcome there to use the pole

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Well its been my pleasure to see you use the pole a number of times at Jaydees and trust me girls hes good!

Even better when he has a nice lady to join him

stotfold

aww thank you so much mercedes x now if any lady would like to join me that would be apleasure

By *lare GTV/TS  over a year ago

South of Sleaford

I use the dance floor at Jaydees and last Friday at the Vanilla Alternative. In the past I have often been the only person dancing. The music and the movements put me into the 'zone'. There now seem to more dancers.

Hi were club hosts for club libertine romford and we have a dance floor that peiple use maybe you wil visit us one day xx lizzy and jason

stotfold

hi have they got a dance pole at libertine if they have i may go there to try it out

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I was only flinging myself around the dance floor at Libs last night. Cracking club and lovely to watch all the ladies gyrating around. And some of the men.

"I was only flinging myself around the dance floor at Libs last night. Cracking club and lovely to watch all the ladies gyrating around. And some of the men. "

Have been wanting to try libs for ages think that will be my next outing

Oh and on first read I though you said fingering not flinging

And thanks everyone with all the suggestions x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I was only flinging myself around the dance floor at Libs last night. Cracking club and lovely to watch all the ladies gyrating around. And some of the men.

Have been wanting to try libs for ages think that will be my next outing

Oh and on first read I though you said fingering not flinging "

There was a bit of that going on too.

"I love to have a boogie and would love to find a club that has a dance floor that others actually danced on

Alice x"

I thought Atlantis is the busiest club in Stoke ????.. can't understand a dance floor empty when there moto is why sit in an empty club..maybe people can see the truth behind the reviews now that there full of lies with the figures who knows?...Adventuresinlust has 2 DANCE FLOORS so can't always be filled but I wud of thought the very small dancefloor at the 'busiest club in Stoke' Atlantis wud be packed..strange..

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Arousals in dunsatble has a good dance floor and im always on in in between the fun that is

xxxxxxxxxx

stotfold

now at arousals i have been on the pole there was good alot of fun

Will add that I've been to adventures too and gave to admit that was worse then Atlantis

There was hardly anybody dancing all night

wherever u go we hope u have a good night..keep them dancing shoes on!

By *ublimeshag_ukMan  over a year ago

Oldbury

"We certainly have a dance floor here at West Bromwich, and are trying hard at the moment to alter the music around to match clientele, 9ie moving away from hard core dance to club classics from the right generation,) and also using a few tricks to make the dancefloor more appealing to users. We'd certainly welcome along anyone who likes to boogie, and have two poles for those who can spin, or just need support!! "

As a First time clubber I think as I have spent many blissful hours dancing e night away in nightclubs the dance floor here would be great ..... But throwing shapes with only a towel could be dangerous

» Add a new message to this topic