FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best , busiest & perhaps with a younger clientale

Best , busiest & perhaps with a younger clientale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

Hi what clubs would you good folks sugest or recommend as being the best, the most popular/busiset & perhaps with a more poplular with the younger swingers? Anywhere UK but Northwest England preferably.

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Hi what clubs would you good folks sugest or recommend as being the best, the most popular/busiset & perhaps with a more poplular with the younger swingers? Anywhere UK but Northwest England preferably.

Cheers "

Based on where you are there are various clubs and as you have children some might not be appropriate due to distance and therefore the liklihood of staying overnight, but hopefully the following helps.

Every club I have ever been in has a wide range of people in of all shapes, sizes and ages so I don't think it's possible to suggest a club based on an age criteria.

If i was to guess I'd say Atlantis in Stoke probably has a slightly younger age group than many mainly because it has a busy dance scene there prior to people starting to play.

Having said that, Xtasia in West Brom has a good mix of young and older people. For example, I don't feel out of place there aged 51 and I have met ladies and couples there in their 20's and early 30's on plenty of occasions.

More local to you, CXupids, Partners and Adam & Eves all have different qualities and all have a wide age range of couples and singles going to thier clubs.

How busy a club is differs on time of day and day of the week, but I'd say all the clubs are at their busiest on Friday and Saturday nights.

Bets of luck, it would be interesting to know where you go and what you think.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupids in Swinton, Infusion in Blackpool or our fave at the moment is Partners in Bury. Would say that Cupids has more private rooms though. Partners has an ace wet area, whichever you go to we're sure you'll have a great time.

» Add a new message to this topic