We are going

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evonDionysusMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I’m going x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Poppingcandie,

I hope I'm not being 'pushy' (please tell me if I am) but I'm looking to attend as many sexy parties that I can - to get ideas for parties that I would like to throw in the future.

Is it possible for me to receive an invite to the party? Please look at my profile to see if I would be a suitable guest.

If an invite cums my way, then I would probably travel to the venue by Motorhome (so that my old dog would have a comfortable bed to sleep in whilst I attended the party) & I would then sleep in the Motorhome afterwards - along with any party guest (M or F) who wished to join me.

Fri the 10th, you say? - it would be perfect for me, but I have to be back in Wigan for the 3pm KO at my beloved Wigan Athletic FC's fixture on the Sat.

But please, in which part of the world will the party be held ? - I'm new to this site.

Big Love to all,

Dave B xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi KD & KC,

I realise that I'm way off your mutual radar - I'm (now) a single man & I'm over 55 (but only by 9yrs !), but, Thank Goodness, I'm not a smoker (unless I don't use enough Lube, that is !)

If an invite to this Friday's Miss reds Party materialises, then hopefully I can introduce myself to you two.

Big Love,

Dave B xxx

PS, even if we don't meet beforehand,I would love to attend the BDSM ,Fetish Night, 29/10/21 AT JAYDEES - presumably this is in/near Chelmsford ? xxx

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"Hi Poppingcandie,

I hope I'm not being 'pushy' (please tell me if I am) but I'm looking to attend as many sexy parties that I can - to get ideas for parties that I would like to throw in the future.

Is it possible for me to receive an invite to the party? Please look at my profile to see if I would be a suitable guest.

If an invite cums my way, then I would probably travel to the venue by Motorhome (so that my old dog would have a comfortable bed to sleep in whilst I attended the party) & I would then sleep in the Motorhome afterwards - along with any party guest (M or F) who wished to join me.

Fri the 10th, you say? - it would be perfect for me, but I have to be back in Wigan for the 3pm KO at my beloved Wigan Athletic FC's fixture on the Sat.

But please, in which part of the world will the party be held ? - I'm new to this site.

Big Love to all,

Dave B xxx"

We are based on the Bedfordshire Hertfordshire borderers. We do allow campers free to park but cant provide electric hook up .

As a single male you must email us to get on the list as we do limit single male numbers on friday and Saturday nights .

Our email can be found on the club reviews page or on the website.

Please read through our etiquette policy to refresh your self.

Matt n nat

By *DandKCCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi KD & KC,

I realise that I'm way off your mutual radar - I'm (now) a single man & I'm over 55 (but only by 9yrs !), but, Thank Goodness, I'm not a smoker (unless I don't use enough Lube, that is !)

If an invite to this Friday's Miss reds Party materialises, then hopefully I can introduce myself to you two.

Big Love,

Dave B xxx

PS, even if we don't meet beforehand,I would love to attend the BDSM ,Fetish Night, 29/10/21 AT JAYDEES - presumably this is in/near Chelmsford ? xxx

"

We will be on the door as staff this Friday so will get the chance to meet you then , will get you on the growing list for the BDSM night that will be held at the same club on the 29th Oct

By *andHQCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough/ St Neots

This looks like it's going to be a great night

» Add a new message to this topic