FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Play Friday 17th

Club Play Friday 17th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkiecouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

llandudno

Who is planning on going to club play this Friday? We will be going for the first time as a couple and cannot wait! Originally we were going to another club but the consensus amongst folks on here swayed us to club play. We are going for more of a social to take in the vibe and see how we feel with this life style. Say hi! ?? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not going, but just wanted to say, I hope you both have a fabulous time.

Which I'm sure you will.

By *inkiecouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

llandudno

"I'm not going, but just wanted to say, I hope you both have a fabulous time.

Which I'm sure you will. "

Thankyou xx

By *mg 321Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Who is planning on going to club play this Friday? We will be going for the first time as a couple and cannot wait! Originally we were going to another club but the consensus amongst folks on here swayed us to club play. We are going for more of a social to take in the vibe and see how we feel with this life style. Say hi! ?? x "

I am going on Saturday and can’t wait! Have a great time though. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who is planning on going to club play this Friday? We will be going for the first time as a couple and cannot wait! Originally we were going to another club but the consensus amongst folks on here swayed us to club play. We are going for more of a social to take in the vibe and see how we feel with this life style. Say hi! ?? x "

Im so happy that you’ve decided to join us on Friday you wont be disappointed

I will be your host on the night. Its “back to school ultra violet” night (full details in forum too) so feel free to bring your school uniform along should you enjoy dressing up, or wish to join in the wet tshirt comp

Look forward to meeting you on Friday xx

» Add a new message to this topic