FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > AbFab / Kestrels or Rios?

AbFab / Kestrels or Rios?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uxommilf OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Hi all

I need to get naked and have fun! Out of kestrels as was, and Rios in the day which would you go for??

TIA x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xhibitionistbenMan  over a year ago

Ware / Kings Cross

In Rios you’d have your pick of pretty much any guy there… or all of them!

London

Lol!!

Not necessarily a bad thing unless I get harassed!

By *xhibitionistbenMan  over a year ago

Ware / Kings Cross

I’m not sure if you have been before, but some guys can be pretty pushy. Usually a firm no will send them on their way, but if not, when I was last there they had security guards who would no doubt get rid of them

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

Kestrels is a members only club, so at least they have some record of who people are. Rios they just let anybody in off the street.

I've not been to Rios for years but it always used to be just packed with blokes and had a slightly more aggressive edge to it.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Kestrels doesn't have an outside area anymore... membership is currently free at the mo though...

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

Kestrels every time.

Great facilities, plenty of space, cross section of lovely people and sexes and quality chat

By *ustylouWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Never been to Rios so couldn't comment on there. However I am going to Kestrals tomorrow for their Ladies who lunch. Looking forward to a lovely swim and relax in the hot tub. No doubt I shall find myself in the cinema too.

London

I went to Kestrels a few years ago and found it relaxed an respectful

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"I went to Kestrels a few years ago and found it relaxed an respectful"

It’s just the same now.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Kestrals every time! I went on Sunday afternoon for the first time since it reopened and had a fantastic time. A proper swingers venue with great facilities. Rios is really a naturist spa, where people play only in the lockable rooms, so depends want you want i guess, but for me Kestrals is an easy choice!

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I use the old kestrels

London

Great to know

By *indbodyplayerMan  over a year ago

Surrey /City

You look to have Kestrels qualities to me….

London

I will take that as a good thing

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Kestrels as the facilities are so good.

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Given the weather today, I’d be tempted by Eureka’s. Hot and sunny, be outside. Cold and cloudy, winter coming up, head inside to kestrels.

By *explorer22Man  over a year ago

Hull

Whereabouts is ab/fab kestrels? Cant see a review in clubs section?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hi all

I need to get naked and have fun! Out of kestrels as was, and Rios in the day which would you go for??

TIA x"

. I have been to Rios many times but the new Kestrels just once.When I went to the new Kestrels July 2019 they had a amazing swimming pool and cinema room.I believe they now have sauna and hot tubs facilities.Rios had sauna ,hot tubs , steam but not a amazing swimming pool and no cinema.For a single lady like the OP there is not much difference in the entrance fees.One thing you may want to consider is at Kestrels they have there own car park but Rios is harder to find free parking.Also depending on your location and if you have limited time when you attend you may want to consider the nearest one.If you have time that I would say Kestrels.Best of luck with whatever you decide.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whereabouts is ab/fab kestrels? Cant see a review in clubs section? "

It's on the bath road near terminal 5 Heathrow. It's not in the club section due to a disagreement with this site, similar names I think issue there is. They have their own website if you Google them

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Never been to Rios so couldn't comment on there. However I am going to Kestrals tomorrow for their Ladies who lunch. Looking forward to a lovely swim and relax in the hot tub. No doubt I shall find myself in the cinema too. "

How was kestrels

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Avoid Rios at all costs.

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Avoid Rios at all costs. "

Why is that

"Avoid Rios at all costs.

Why is that"

Comparing kestrels to rios is rather like weighing up whether you book a 5 star holiday to the Seychelles or get a caravan in Scunthorpe

Kestrels eveey time for me!

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"Avoid Rios at all costs.

Why is that

Comparing kestrels to rios is rather like weighing up whether you book a 5 star holiday to the Seychelles or get a caravan in Scunthorpe

Kestrels eveey time for me!"

MissHoldups is correct. And Rios is the grotty caravan in Scunthorpe.

But to answer The Renegade Master's question, Rios lets in all and sundry off the streets, and has gained a bad name over the past 20 years for the low-life single men who pester, hassle and touch women without asking. If you confront them, you're likely to be threatened (on my last visit about 18 years ago I was actually threatened with being shot when one of them tried to forcefully enter a room I was in with a couple).

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

I’m planning to go kestrels in a few weeks can’t wait. If anything to just experience a club.

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I’m a regular at kestrels and it’s great for new and old.Will be there on Weds as working this weekend but can’t fault it.Would never go Rios x

By *c73Man  over a year ago

LONDON

Are two different places i like both but abfab is much better people in the swingers life know how to respect each other

I take my partner and she always enjoy at rio she get harassment every time

People need to understand how to play

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Hi all

TIA x"

As a regular at both (but not been to Rio's since they re-opened), I would generally say Kestrels every time. However, you do say in the day. If you mean during the daytime, then Rio's should be fine. It's usually very quiet during the week daytime.

Haven't been to the new Kestrels yet, I liked the outdoor areas and open pool in the summer at the old one. The little garden at back of Rios is good on a nice day, but preferred Kestrels.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Northumberland

We just visited Kestrels for the first time yesterday afternoon/evening. We were really impressed with the facilities. We got there late afternoon and only had about 3 hours but we could of easily spent a lot longer there. A good mix of people, plenty of couples. I really loved the swimming pool. Being a Sunday it had a very relaxed atmosphere which we liked.

Kx

kestrels for us. hope to visit again in a few weeks

Essex

"We just visited Kestrels for the first time yesterday afternoon/evening. We were really impressed with the facilities. We got there late afternoon and only had about 3 hours but we could of easily spent a lot longer there. A good mix of people, plenty of couples. I really loved the swimming pool. Being a Sunday it had a very relaxed atmosphere which we liked.

Hey guys,hope you get down again and got bk ok x

Kx"

Northumberland

"We just visited Kestrels for the first time yesterday afternoon/evening. We were really impressed with the facilities. We got there late afternoon and only had about 3 hours but we could of easily spent a lot longer there. A good mix of people, plenty of couples. I really loved the swimming pool. Being a Sunday it had a very relaxed atmosphere which we liked.

Kx"

Hello you Yeah we got back ok last night. Stopped off for some food in the city on the way back to our hotel. Travelled back home today. We would definitely like to visit again sometime.

Essex

Message me if Ud like x

Kx

Hello you Yeah we got back ok last night. Stopped off for some food in the city on the way back to our hotel. Travelled back home today. We would definitely like to visit again sometime. "

London

Kx"

Hi. Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much and hope you're able to make it down again soon. Yes Sundays are really friendly (not that other days are unfriendly!) Was really nice chatting to you both in the pool.

Northumberland

Kx

Hi. Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much and hope you're able to make it down again soon. Yes Sundays are really friendly (not that other days are unfriendly!) Was really nice chatting to you both in the pool."

Hello I loved that pool! I could have spent hours in there alone. We are down in London next spring for a wedding so we are already trying to work out if we can squeeze in another visit. I’d like to experience it on a weekend night but enjoyed the Sunday very much. Maybe we will see you there next time.

Kx

London

Kx

Hi. Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much and hope you're able to make it down again soon. Yes Sundays are really friendly (not that other days are unfriendly!) Was really nice chatting to you both in the pool.

Hello I loved that pool! I could have spent hours in there alone. We are down in London next spring for a wedding so we are already trying to work out if we can squeeze in another visit. I’d like to experience it on a weekend night but enjoyed the Sunday very much. Maybe we will see you there next time.

Kx"

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. I was there all the previous weekend (only cos plans changed last minute!) and spent a lot of time in the pool. Hope you can work in another visit next time you're down and I'll definitely say hi if I'm there too

Maybe try the Saturday night Abfab party, stay in a hotel nearby and go the next day

» Add a new message to this topic