FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Abfabs …

Abfabs …

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isAdventure69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Ladies for lunch …

Has anyone attended ? If so can you share your experience and what to expect please,

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Ladies for lunch …

Has anyone attended ? If so can you share your experience and what to expect please,

Thank you

"

I'd be interested too if this means 'ladies meeting together for lunch' or 'ladies are the lunch' for us men to feast on!!!

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

"Ladies for lunch …

Thank you

"

I've been there about 3 weeks ago on a Thursday, arrived quite early, and stayed until the end. There were about 8-10 men and two couples. To be honest, the ladies were not my type, but I enjoyed the swimming pool and the hot tubs. I was just about to give it up and leave when another couple arrived, and the girl was a beautiful Asian lady. We had a bit of chat but they did not have any intention to play with anyone, just two of them in private.(or just didn't find any of us attractive enough) Still, I enjoyed the facilities, but to be fair next time I'll rather try a Wednesday if I want to go during the week.

I think it's a hit or miss for us, single men, I heard that on other weeks there were 6-8 couples...

But for you, it will be a different story you will get lots of attention.

» Add a new message to this topic