FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > naturist swimming, london kent

naturist swimming, london kent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any places and if so, are they discrete IE the session is not at 6/7pm and then joe public is around as well knowing your business.

Ty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Kestrels/abfabs is on your doorstep. Lovely pool, Saturdays during the day are quieter

By *g1979Man  over a year ago

bexley

You also have silverleigh nearby

ty both - but these places have high entrance fees and will, may be full of guys that crowd you, well at least one of the places from what i read

we want just a swim session place and hopefully Tej can tease/decide a meet etc

By *g1979Man  over a year ago

bexley

"ty both - but these places have high entrance fees and will, may be full of guys that crowd you, well at least one of the places from what i read

we want just a swim session place and hopefully Tej can tease/decide a meet etc"

Silverleigh is couples only on a friday

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

"Any places and if so, are they discrete IE the session is not at 6/7pm and then joe public is around as well knowing your business.

Ty"

Kestrels does a milf lunch on Thursdays costs £25 per couple not sure how many men go during the day though

thanks all. i was really looking for a swim session with naturist as they are not pushy and many of the older lot are just there for a swim until you chat to them.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

I had a pleasant swim on Saturday, so did a few others including a lady from a couple. Nobody crowds you if you're swimming

» Add a new message to this topic