FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > looking to visit a club weekend 28/29

looking to visit a club weekend 28/29

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upermassive OP   Man  over a year ago

Local

looking to visit a club for the first time. just looking for recomendations. travel not a problem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Townhouse have a back to skool night

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"looking to visit a club for the first time. just looking for recomendations. travel not a problem"

Well you've given a huge scope with that request, so while not meaning to be crass, you may wish to check the club section as there are many clubs throughout the UKso for example someone could recommend a club in London and another in Scotland and both meet your criteria.

First off Townhouse on the Wirral, assuming your going as a single guy, check wityh the club first because while they do admit single guys on both nights you state, they have strict rules and you may well not get in if you just turn up.

Many clubs are couples only on Saturday Nights so again be careful and check with the club first as you might turn up and not get in.

La Chambre is one of the nearest to you, mixed Fridays/couples only Sats and I believe it's a towel club but I might be wrong. I've not been personally but have heard too many people give good comments for that not to be the case.

Isis in Leeds, I've never been and don't know anyone who has so you'll have to make your own decision or maybe someone will comment.

Liaisons in Rochdale, not really my type of club, but some people like it

Partners in Bury, a huge wet area so if you like jacuzzis proabaly one of the best around in North England. I haven't been for a long time but it's a pretty good club and I think allows singles in on both nights.

Cupids Swinton Extensively refurbished and is mixed both nights, many rooms including a camera room and a dogging room. I haven't been since before the refurb started but many rate it very highly

Adam & Eves, Eccles, I'm a member of this club, very friendly people a fairly basic club but I always seem to enjoy myself here. Mixed on both nights.

Atlantis Stoke - Mixed Friday, couples only saturday, night club style club with rave reviews from many people, some of whom I have met personally though not in the club

Adventures in Lust, Stoke Mixed both nights I believe not been myself but again has many good reviews, this also is a night club style club

Chamelons - Darleston near Birgham, mixed friday/couples saturday, one of the best clubs around but very unlikely you'd be able to join and go for a first time on a Fri/sat night as a single guy. It's a towel club, loads of people love it and many different rooms

Xtasia - West Brom I'm a member of, newish owners who have been there about 4 months now, in that time they have done one big refurbishment with more planned. Boasts a maze, a red room of pain a camera room and a shadow room. it's a very big club and is a nightclub style place with a proper bar and a dance floor. It's mixed on Fridays/couples only on Saturday.

Hope that all helps

» Add a new message to this topic