FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > infusion v club play Blackpool

infusion v club play Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriouscouple_84 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Which of these 2 is better x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Club Play by a mile in my eyes xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Completely depends what you are after or looking for.

Two very different clubs offering different scenarios for different people!

By *awty Welsh CplCouple  over a year ago

Neath

"Completely depends what you are after or looking for.

Two very different clubs offering different scenarios for different people!"

Like is said above 2 different clubs, yet two of our favourites in the UK. Blackpool is so lucky to have two great clubs. Roll on Halloween weekend when we are back up there.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Completely depends what you are after or looking for.

Two very different clubs offering different scenarios for different people!

Like is said above 2 different clubs, yet two of our favourites in the UK. Blackpool is so lucky to have two great clubs. Roll on Halloween weekend when we are back up there."

This is spot on!

I'm hosting a huge party Fri 29th October at Club and attending Halloween the night after, should be a ball!

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

Club Play. Better facilities, more welcoming, bigger, more effort by management to take care of their visitors.

By *ucknfucknwCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Infusion has everything you could want from a swingers club and more

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Club play has more of a party atmosphere.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Club Play has a far more relaxed and welcoming atmosphere but then again I’m slightly biased as I host there xx

By *umbriancplCouple  over a year ago

barrow

be better if _lub play had web site

Liverpool

Well, we ended up trying Infusion, was very busy and we enjoyed ourselves!

We liked that there wasn't any pressure and it was relaxing, also met a few great people who we have since added as friends, and will definitely be catching up with again.

And we will be giving Club play a try, as only fair x

"Which of these 2 is better x"

You want us to pick from chalk & cheese?

Massively two different clubs, catering for different desires!

Both of them could never compete!

I like the chill of daytime adventure. So the only choice for me is the one that opens during the day... Infusions.

By *orenMan  over a year ago

North West

We was very welcomed to infusion and couldn't of wanted more from our first club visit! Great atmosphere in there also

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

"be better if _lub play had web site"

They do

By *vor PartiesMan  over a year ago

wigan

"be better if _lub play had web site"

It has. Google x

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Personally I prefer _lub play but wouldn’t discount going to infusion again with the right person in the right circumstances.

I have 2 issues with infusion though:

Firstly - on a Saturday night - which is the ‘main’ club night for most of us - it’s couples and single fems only - which definitely isn’t my thing.

Secondly I feel strongly that the bar should be moved to the huge (and largely empty when I’ve been there) lounge next door- as I think it’s pretty dangerous having so many people congregating around a swimming pool when they’ve been drinking.

Many thinks I do like about the club too though.

Club play I love because it’s friendly, sociable, accepting and pretty much a second home to a lot of us.

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 18/10/21 18:04:05]

Infusion Blackpool

We are glad that you had a great time at INFUSION, felt relaxed and made new friends. We always tell our customers to try different clubs as we are all unique. We value our customers so don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help with.

INFUSION BLACKPOOL. Established 2005. Swingers club for swingers run by swingers.

Infusion Blackpool

Hi

Just to note since reopening it is only the 1st Saturday of the month which is couples and single females only. All other Saturdays currently are mixed.

Regarding the bar it is placed here so we can monitor the pool easily for health and safety reasons.

Our lounge area has been vastly improved with purpose built seating, a new pool table and ....... well come and find out you might enjoy.

Infusion

Prestonish

"Hi

Just to note since reopening it is only the 1st Saturday of the month which is couples and single females only. All other Saturdays currently are mixed.

Regarding the bar it is placed here so we can monitor the pool easily for health and safety reasons.

Our lounge area has been vastly improved with purpose built seating, a new pool table and ....... well come and find out you might enjoy.

Infusion"

Hi - thanks for that info - and I definitely will!

Not on the first Saturday of the month though.

By *lub playCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

We are Lucky to have many swinger establishments in Blackpool including ourselves Club Play, Infusion, Paradise & Stay n Play just to name the main ones I can think of

Then you have place's like Funnygirls & Peak a Boos, The Flying Hangbag that are top nights out that welcome swingers as they are open and inclusive place's

For the most part we work with other establishments IF we can in Blackpool recommending & send people to other places to play & stop, and think a visit to Blackpool should be a mix of visits to as many places. Each place is unique and has it own charm & merits and should be seen that way & think establishments working together in a friendly way is the way forward

Because you have negative views about a club. Do you have to continue to post your ignorance online almost directly victimising the club just because your not happy with it or doesn’t suit your liking

Prestonish

"Because you have negative views about a club. Do you have to continue to post your ignorance online almost directly victimising the club just because your not happy with it or doesn’t suit your liking"

Who’s doing that?

I’ve seen mostly pretty balanced views - other than people stating a preference for one club or another - which they’re entitled to do?

Read comment by Swifter!

Every time he posts his comments are Negative or Slander towards the Club just because he has bad experiences before and he wants every to know that!

Not very fair when people ask for informed decisions and not vindictive hate comments

By *w74Woman  over a year ago

North Wales Coast

"Club Play has a far more relaxed and welcoming atmosphere but then again I’m slightly biased as I host there xx"

Do you know if there is an event planned for the 27th November?

Prestonish

"Read comment by Swifter!

Every time he posts his comments are Negative or Slander towards the Club just because he has bad experiences before and he wants every to know that!

Not very fair when people ask for informed decisions and not vindictive hate comments"

Ah ok. I didn’t read his comments as slanderous - just a strong preference.

However - I know people who are huge fans of infusions and don’t really rate _lub play.

It’d be a dull world if we all liked the same thing!

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"We are Lucky to have many swinger establishments in Blackpool including ourselves Club Play, Infusion, Paradise & Stay n Play just to name the main ones I can think of

Then you have place's like Funnygirls & Peak a Boos, The Flying Hangbag that are top nights out that welcome swingers as they are open and inclusive place's

For the most part we work with other establishments IF we can in Blackpool recommending & send people to other places to play & stop, and think a visit to Blackpool should be a mix of visits to as many places. Each place is unique and has it own charm & merits and should be seen that way & think establishments working together in a friendly way is the way forward "

And this is why we love ya

Something for everyone, try them all and make your own mind up

[Removed by poster at 19/10/21 08:38:39]

"We are Lucky to have many swinger establishments in Blackpool including ourselves Club Play, Infusion, Paradise & Stay n Play just to name the main ones I can think of

For the most part we work with other establishments IF we can in Blackpool recommending & send people to other places to play & stop, and think a visit to Blackpool should be a mix of visits to as many places. Each place is unique and has it own charm & merits and should be seen that way & think establishments working together in a friendly way is the way forward

Something for everyone, try them all and make your own mind up "

Exactly, we are blessed in Blackpool with a wealth of swingers establishments so people might as well try them all or as many as they can whilst visiting

somewhere only i know!

"Club Play has a far more relaxed and welcoming atmosphere but then again I’m slightly biased as I host there xx

Do you know if there is an event planned for the 27th November?"

There sure is it’s URGE on the 27th a cracking night hosted by purplelust xx

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

"Read comment by Swifter!

Not very fair when people ask for informed decisions and not vindictive hate comments"

As Just Peachy says, I have given a fair and balanced response to the OP question and certainly no slander, vindictiveness or hate comments as you suggest. Everyone is entitled to comment in the Forum. What is less pleasant is to slag off someone else's viewpoint as you have done. I have had very unpleasant dealings with Infusion and found them not at all interested in customers, unlike the club has suggested in their post. I am entitled to share my opinion with others who are interested in it. I have been attending Infusion for 10 years. I used to recommend it. I do not now.

Something for everyone, try them all and make your own mind up

Exactly, we are blessed in Blackpool with a wealth of swingers establishments so people might as well try them all or as many as they can whilst visiting "

Spot on

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We really like both, so when we have a weekend in Blackpool, we go to Infusion on the Friday night & Club Play on Saturday night.

They are very different, but both great.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"See! There you go again!

Read comment by Swifter!

Not very fair when people ask for informed decisions and not vindictive hate comments

As Just Peachy says, I have given a fair and balanced response to the OP question and certainly no slander, vindictiveness or hate comments as you suggest. Everyone is entitled to comment in the Forum. What is less pleasant is to slag off someone else's viewpoint as you have done. I have had very unpleasant dealings with Infusion and found them not at all interested in customers, unlike the club has suggested in their post. I am entitled to share my opinion with others who are interested in it. I have been attending Infusion for 10 years. I used to recommend it. I do not now."

We are all entitled to an opinion

"We really like both, so when we have a weekend in Blackpool, we go to Infusion on the Friday night & Club Play on Saturday night.

They are very different, but both great."

What this couple said xxx

"We really like both, so when we have a weekend in Blackpool, we go to Infusion on the Friday night & Club Play on Saturday night.

They are very different, but both great.

What this couple said xxx"

Agreed, both great clubs

Let’s all enjoy what we have while we can as we now know how quickly things can change so happy swinging

By *w74Woman  over a year ago

North Wales Coast

"Club Play has a far more relaxed and welcoming atmosphere but then again I’m slightly biased as I host there xx

There sure is it’s URGE on the 27th a cracking night hosted by purplelust xx"

Do I need to contact purplelust too enquire?

Do I need to contact purplelust too enquire?"

Yes please or we can pass your name on to her if you like?

somewhere only i know!

Do I need to contact purplelust too enquire?

Yes please or we can pass your name on to her if you like? "

I’ve already messaged her xx

By *ackyloveMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Would love to know.

1. What is the largest with the most people around and more chances of being laid.

2. What is closest to university

3. Better facilities

Many thanks

Please feel free to pm as well

Thanks

We have been going infusions for many years but since it re opened this place has gone down hill sauna doesn't work dark room closed and hot tub filthy we messaged the owners after we went in for a Friday night were 3 woman complained about single men following them around but got no reply just deleted it shame as it was a great club but same as many others won't be going back even the old staff who worked there for years have gone everyone has there opinion and honest is the best way

"We have been going infusions for many years but since it re opened this place has gone down hill sauna doesn't work dark room closed and hot tub filthy we messaged the owners after we went in for a Friday night were 3 woman complained about single men following them around but got no reply just deleted it shame as it was a great club but same as many others won't be going back even the old staff who worked there for years have gone everyone has there opinion and honest is the best way "

I'm looking forward to seeing new staff faces! I wasn't particularly keen on one who worked daytime, as he wasn't liking 'fat single females' (I hope he didn't return) I'd like to see a system where we could speak to the owners directly, if we have any issues with the place or staff. Maybe have a Fab profile, where only yourselfs could see the complaints and not your staff.

As for fellas following anyone around. Make a stand and let them know abruptly and whilst others can hear you. That method usually does the trick. If not, always tell the staff on duty at the time. As for areas closing, maybe there were issues that needed fixing, so not in the best interest or safety to have open.

Strange over the years that this club always seems to be kicked on the forums - once it's in the heading of the other club!

Always gives off a vibe of retaliation ......

Clubs definitely need to support other clubs - shame if that doesn't happen....

"We have been going infusions for many years but since it re opened this place has gone down hill sauna doesn't work dark room closed and hot tub filthy we messaged the owners after we went in for a Friday night were 3 woman complained about single men following them around but got no reply just deleted it shame as it was a great club but same as many others won't be going back even the old staff who worked there for years have gone everyone has there opinion and honest is the best way

I'm looking forward to seeing new staff faces! I wasn't particularly keen on one who worked daytime, as he wasn't liking 'fat single females' (I hope he didn't return) I'd like to see a system where we could speak to the owners directly, if we have any issues with the place or staff. Maybe have a Fab profile, where only yourselfs could see the complaints and not your staff.

As for fellas following anyone around. Make a stand and let them know abruptly and whilst others can hear you. That method usually does the trick. If not, always tell the staff on duty at the time. As for areas closing, maybe there were issues that needed fixing, so not in the best interest or safety to have open.

Strange over the years that this club always seems to be kicked on the forums - once it's in the heading of the other club!

"

. We did tell the single male direct as did another couple but he was left to stand at the bar chatting away and wasn't told in the end I lost my rag and then left other couples messaged us afterwards to say how frustrated they were. This is an honest review and as we said everyone has a say we have had great times in the past in there but will not be returning also We haven't been to the other club in blackpool

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

we likeinfusions because we only go on afternoons during the week we like to go in at 11 am

"We have been going infusions for many years but since it re opened this place has gone down hill sauna doesn't work dark room closed and hot tub filthy we messaged the owners after we went in for a Friday night were 3 woman complained about single men following them around but got no reply just deleted it shame as it was a great club but same as many others won't be going back even the old staff who worked there for years have gone everyone has there opinion and honest is the best way

"

We have been nothing but supportive in this thread of other swingers establishments in Blackpool and continuine to do so if you read our posts.

OTHER people's comments are not ours but there own personal views. In fact we have tried to stear this thread in a positive direction & have nothing to do with the other views or comments xxx

"Would love to know.

1. What is the largest with the most people around and more chances of being laid.

2. What is closest to university

3. Better facilities

Many thanks

Please feel free to pm as well

Thanks"

Comment of the year award

We have been nothing but supportive in this thread of other swingers establishments in Blackpool and continuine to do so if you read our posts.

OTHER people's comments are not ours but there own personal views. In fact we have tried to stear this thread in a positive direction & have nothing to do with the other views or comments xxx"

I did write over the years...and that's my observation on past posts (over the years)

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

we love to swim nude at infusions

OTHER people's comments are not ours but there own personal views. In fact we have tried to stear this thread in a positive direction & have nothing to do with the other views or comments xxx

I did write over the years...and that's my observation on past posts (over the years)

"

Again if people post negative or positive comments & experiences about either club that's there personal opinions after visiting either venue over the years and not ours at Club Play.

Trying to suggest other people's personal experiences or comments are somehow controlled by either club is dangerous and not helpful and also undermines and dismissive of the people posting there true experiences at either club.

It's unfortunate the post thread is labelled -

infusion v _lub play Blackpool

This sounds more like a boxing match

A thread labelled that way is obviously going to bring people comparing both clubs in a positive & negative light!

For us at Club Play we think both club's are good but very different clubs and constantly telling people who come to us one night to go to Infusion the other.

We leave it up to people to form there own options on either club and what people post about either club is there own experience and options not ours xxx

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 16:04:05]

Liverpool

Really sorry if you think I started the thread to get people to slag one over the other!

We was just there for one night, so wanted to find out which would suit us more, not sure how we could of asked a different way tbh.

Looking at the thread though, I agree that some are venting and a little bit of bitterness seems to be in their reply's, why? I don't know.

Anyway, we loved Infusion, and will be back again, but we will definitely be trying out Club play 1st.

As a few people have said, there's room for them both, so why not enjoy them.

Again, sorry if the post has come across for us to start a mud slinging match x

I don’t think it was a slanging match it was more a clash of opinions.

I have always said to people both clubs offer different feelings, both clubs are different. People may favour one more than the offer and people maybe into more than one club has to offer!

If both were the same it wouldn’t be fun!

I always say to people if you here for two or three days try one club one night and the other the next night, if you don’t like it you still have time to make your way to the one you like or prefer.

I just didn’t agree with an opinion or insult that is directed to one club continuously.

We attend both clubs..... We love that club feel of Play and Aylar loves to do a few "lengths" in Fusion on a Sunday afternoon....

Both are great places to visit in our humble pornstar opinion?!!

"We attend both clubs..... We love that club feel of Play and Aylar loves to do a few "lengths" in Fusion on a Sunday afternoon....

Both are great places to visit in our humble pornstar opinion?!! "

We totally agree with this comment, both are great but very different clubs xxx

By *ewfie02Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"We have been going infusions for many years but since it re opened this place has gone down hill sauna doesn't work dark room closed and hot tub filthy we messaged the owners after we went in for a Friday night were 3 woman complained about single men following them around but got no reply just deleted it shame as it was a great club but same as many others won't be going back even the old staff who worked there for years have gone everyone has there opinion and honest is the best way "

We love infusions during the day. Sauna does work now. The staff do their utmost to keep the hot tub clean but difficult when so many people use it after getting spray tans which comes off in the hot tub. Can't beat the really friendly staff.

[Removed by poster at 04/11/21 17:01:41]

» Add a new message to this topic