FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time to Chameleons!!!

First time to Chameleons!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andman_0835 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hey I was think of visiting chameleons for the first time this saturday...well just need some advice really???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

If yo plan to go alone you'd better contact the club as we think ther is a waiting list for single male membership, also on a Saturday night it's couples only, after around 7.30 I think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good advice to call up ahead as a single guy - i ve only been there the once but the staff were superb and I plan to get back as soon as I can

always worth taking out an annual membership even if it's a first time - i promise you you'll want to go back and it saves a shed load of cash

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Yep. Do your home work first. But once there just relax. Try to talk. Be polite. And more important don't follow people around or staring standing there like a zombee when someone is playing

Birmingham

Thanks for the advice and just wondering are there many single ladies who attend?

By *weetsexyCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

[Removed by poster at 18/09/12 17:52:45]

Birmingham

Thanks for the advice feeling much better now

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Remember to give us a feedback on your first time once you been there. And have fun. That what it is about

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

There are some but there are more single men and couples sat day is open to everyone but after 7 its couples only a few guys have been turned away lately due to being so many single men there.

Birmingham

I don't want to be turned away lol

Birmingham

Anyone else going cams on Saturday

Hi guys, really want to try chams but the hubby is nervous. What's the crowd like? We're not supermodels and don't want judgemental eyes lol

By *assycouple69Couple  over a year ago

stone

"Anyone else going cams on Saturday "

Saturday is couples in the evening.

"Hi guys, really want to try chams but the hubby is nervous. What's the crowd like? We're not supermodels and don't want judgemental eyes lol "

We went and we are by no means supermodels and to be fair there was quite a mixture of people in there when we went, supermodels and not so super models the hot tubs are cool, hot but cool if you catch my drift, we are going back in August

By *angtidy10Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hi guys, really want to try chams but the hubby is nervous. What's the crowd like? We're not supermodels and don't want judgemental eyes lol "

Least judgemental place ever, there is always a mixture of different shapes and sizes and the Atmosphere is amazing. Give it a go I'm sure you won't be disappointed. We love it there and always have an amazing night whether or not we play

We have been there many times , you won't find any judgemental people there at all

Message us if you need any advice

We go and I'm a big bloke,it's reassuring to know the clientele come in all shapes and sizes,both male and female.We travel over from Belfast and love the place.go once and you will soon return,and wonder why you never made the journey sooner.good luck,and enjoy.

We go and I'm a short fat woman. I don't feel akward there except on saturday evenings when it's couples only.

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hey I was think of visiting chameleons for the first time this saturday...well just need some advice really???"

If you haven't already got a membership and are hoping to get one when you get there, save yourself the trouble of going to the venue, because you won't get one.

Speak to them on the phone so they can tell you what I'm about to tell you now "There are no single male memberships available, so you'll go on a list"

Now based on personal experience and those of others I know, I don't think they actually have a waiting list that they meticulously work through, offering memberships as they become available, from the top of the list downwards.

I've been on that mythical list twice since 2005 and I'm yet to get a call to say my turn is up. No list is that long.

Since then I've easily gotten 4 couples memberships just by turning up and applying with some female friends I play with and I use one of those whenever I find time to visit with any of my friends.

Don't get me wrong, single guys do occasionally get memberships, but in my view it has got nothing to do with a list. They offer them whenever they feel like using a criteria that is best known to them.

Ring them first to enquire about membership as there is a mythical waiting list for single guys, as others have stated single guys have to leave on a Saturday at 7.30pm as it then becomes couples only I would day Friday nights or Sundays best for single guys to go Fridays is singles night lots of single ladies and couples but of course single guys outnumber both as for the club itself it is amazing no pressure to play at all if you choose not to, first time we went we only played with each other bar staff are friendly and will offer advice if you ask for it and will tell you which rooms are open play and which are not and as for people attending they are all great and a diverse mix which makes this club so great

Single guys that i know that have phoned asking about membership have been told to email them with a full length photo and some info about them.

Some then get membership straight away, others don't.

Not sure why as it doesn't seem to be based on looks.

Confusing lol.

» Add a new message to this topic