FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Boudoir Fridays

Le Boudoir Fridays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urrey Hot Lips OP   Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

Contemplating our first visit to the new LB next Friday, only ever attended on a Saturday before.

Could any Friday regulars give an indication of how busy it might be? Had one or two sub optimal experiences lately in clubs that have been like ghost towns, keen not to repeat the experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We went once to the old LB venue on a Friday... It was a lot quieter than a Saturday, and allowed single men in.

That said though, we still had a good time.

It really depends what you are looking for.

Your profile states you are not looking for single men, so perhaps a Sat maybe better for you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LB is a great place but we found it had more of a night club than swingers club vibe.

Men stayed dressed while the women ‘dressed down’, which we found a little strange, and we felt people played amongst themselves rather than mixing and swapping.

Each to their own. We enjoyed the experience and loved playing in front of a busy playroom of people, but we are looking for more of a swinging experience next.

By *redy81Man  over a year ago

London

"Contemplating our first visit to the new LB next Friday, only ever attended on a Saturday before.

Could any Friday regulars give an indication of how busy it might be? Had one or two sub optimal experiences lately in clubs that have been like ghost towns, keen not to repeat the experience"

I've been twice on Fridays since they reopened after Covid. As the venue is huge and has three floors, it will be a rough estimation, but I think there were around 30-40 couples, ~20-25 single guys and 5-8 single ladies. Each day was similar in attendance. (I can be wrong I didn't count people... )

But it didn't feel like a ghosts town at all, and there was a lot of action.

On the positive side, I think this club has the most attractive crowd now in London. And just to criticize something too (it's hard, as I really like this club), I could imagine more "semi-private" places. I mean rooms with window, or a "jail-cage", or something, where others can watch from a reasonable distance, but there is a physical barrier between the "show" and the "audience"... :D

In general, LB's Friday parties are great, you will have a good time!

By *urrey Hot Lips OP   Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

Thanks all, Saturday would be our normal choice but sometimes work gets in the way, may see you there this Friday

By *RCLCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We are hoping to visit, possibly this Friday, and hoping it’s not really quiet! We are travelling a bit of a distance so would be a bit disappointed if it was very quiet! We have always loved LB, our favourite club by far, and are really looking forward to visiting the new club!

By *rotic_pleasureMan  over a year ago

London / Hertfordshire

Thinking of going the Friday with gf which will be her first club visit

By *ewCoup7eCouple  over a year ago

Fulham

Like any club, chance plays a role. Fridays have been little quieter than Saturdays, but certainly not a ghost town… LB is awesome. So go without any concerns or reservations!

» Add a new message to this topic