FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > first time and nervous

first time and nervous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we will be going to la chambre tomorrow night and i (kez) am really nervous about the whole thing.

Not sure what to take with me...could do with some advice really x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you know anyone else going? Maybe start a thread asking if anyone else is going and get chatting, at least then you will have someone to say hello to when you get there x

ah never thought of that....thanks x

We remember our first club visit ,nervous fear ,but once you are through the door you will relax and you will enjoy yourselves , you will be like rabbits caught in the headlights.Although we have never been to L.C's it does have good reviews ,so just relax and do as much or as little as you want ,

"We remember our first club visit ,nervous fear ,but once you are through the door you will relax and you will enjoy yourselves , you will be like rabbits caught in the headlights.Although we have never been to L.C's it does have good reviews ,so just relax and do as much or as little as you want ,"
good advice

I found La Chambre to be a lovely club for a first time I went as a club newbie bout too months ago n I was really nervous but all the staff were welcoming n the regulars were lovely and friendly I didn't feel pressured at all n I didn't even play on my first night I just absorbed in the atmosphere n enjoyed the social side of swinging, my second visit was more fun orientated n I love it there

By *exxxesCouple  over a year ago

Newbury / London

we were a little unsure at first, and were quite nervous on approach to the club. usually the door folk are brilliant and from that point onwards its all brilliant. trust us, you'll be fine and looking to go again real soon!

By *exxxesCouple  over a year ago

Newbury / London

sorry...for avoidance of doubt we've not done le chambre but have found that the 4/5 clubs we have done have all been fine. we just meant first time to a club is nervy naturally but they soon go!

thanks people for all your advice...going to do what suggested and go for it...

Good for you but don't forget to report back n let us no how you got on. Good luck for lots of fun xXx

I'm thinking of headed to LC tonight. Is my second time but first on my own. Its a really friendly place, no pressure at all. Just steer clear of the pinot grigio it was sooooo dry it turned our faces inside out.

Say hi if you see me x

Oh and take a towel if you want to use the pool or showers, lockers are available for a fiver deposite.

By *azNdavCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

Did you go? And how did you get on?

» Add a new message to this topic