FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > central london clubs

central london clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are visiting london for 3 nights at the start of november.

we are based near bayswater

rather than arrange a meet on here it would probabily better to visit a club

any recomendations?

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Ourplace4fun

Its not near where your based, and the best thing to do would be to take a taxi to it (From there probably around £25 as long as you don't take a black cab, the firm we use is normally pretty good on price, their number is 0207 272 6666)

Central London is fairly devoid of clubs, (espcially now that FClub is in the process of relocating) there are a couple that are close to borderline brothels so we avoided them for that reason. The licsensing of the West End would close any sex club that opened, so its always been private parties run by groups such as Mass Pleasures etc, but most of these are normally around the Islington area, which is still the same distance as you from Ourplace.

Be warned, if you do goto Ourplace, on your first visit, it is notoriously hard to find, and when you go through the mews like alleyway between the shops, you will think your in the wrong place, but your not.

Its a very friendly club, despite being tiny. Give them a call. Saturdays are always packed. Hope that helps.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to a club in London once just off the piccadilly line.

Not much going on sex wise but it was bigb with a pool and jacuzzi's

Whats it called again?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for that

we will be there from the 1st to the 4th so will see closer

my best advice would be to head out to abfabs at heatherow - might sound mad but london s a big place and getting round can be a nightmare

just hop on the heathrow express then get a cab to the club - it is superb - and trains back are very late

paddington to heatherow is 20 minutes

sorted - love the club - have fun !

Are there any clubs in London open on a Thursday am in London tomorrow and wouldnt mind chilling out in a club for a bit.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Rios, Kentish Town tube, Northern line, turn left out of the tube, its on the right about 100 yards.

Ahhh I went to Rio's

There wasnt much going on there when I went.

By *ussycatpussycatxCouple  over a year ago

London

There's a couples social night at Abfabs on the 3rd November that we're going to.. lots of couples from Swinging Heaven going..we're driving from Wimbledon if you fancy it..xx

"we are visiting london for 3 nights at the start of november.

we are based near bayswater

rather than arrange a meet on here it would probabily better to visit a club

any recomendations?

thanks"

The F Club are still on the scene, but are "on tour" and are using various penthouse apartments, larges luxury town houses etc.

Check out their websites, and check to see if there have any parties on.

They are currently doing all incl (price includes entry and drinks) so all you have to do it turn up and have fun.

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Hi

I've read your profile to try to see what your interests are but can't really see any 'preferences' displayed

If Black Guys are your thing, we have our very well attended BMFC Party at AROUSALS on Sat 3rd Nov ..

Arousals is just outside LUTON so not on the doorstep of your hotel unfortunately

When the BMFC are at AROUSALS we always attract at least 120 guests but our November party is a themed night BASQUES 'n' BOOTS - with a guest appearence from SPINDERELLA our Nude 'n' Rude Poledancer!

Theme nights always pull in even more guests as us ladies just LOVE to get dressed up!

Feel free to drop me a line if you want to discuss our parties further as even people who aint into Black Guys attend as we create such a great party atmosphere!

Just check out our reviews on here as hopefully they will help you to make an informed decision

The BMFC website has loads of information too, including door times, prices, venue facilities, dress code etc

By the way, I've attended all of the venues recommended above - Our Place 4 Fun and AbFabs are both brilliant venues ..

OP4F is intimate and the hosts are superb .. ABFABS is wonderful but as its so big it does need to be busy to get the best experience ..

Wherever you decide to go, I hope you have a GREAT Evening x H x

» Add a new message to this topic