FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons on a Thursday night

Chameleons on a Thursday night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elleshells OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Hi All

Does anyone know what Chams is like on a Thursday night?! Is it busy, is it a special night (I.e. bbw/bi etc etc)??

Is anyone thinking of going on Thursday 25th Nov - if so please message us xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We've been a few Thursday's (pre-covid) and there's normally a fair few in. It's just a normal club night. In fact one of our best club nights ever was in Chams mid week (can't remember if it were a Wed or Thu). Like with all clubs there can be an element of hit and miss if the right people for you are in on that day. But I would definitely say its a good bet for a good on a Thursday night.

By *hetopcat69Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"We've been a few Thursday's (pre-covid) and there's normally a fair few in. It's just a normal club night. In fact one of our best club nights ever was in Chams mid week (can't remember if it were a Wed or Thu). Like with all clubs there can be an element of hit and miss if the right people for you are in on that day. But I would definitely say its a good bet for a good on a Thursday night."

If I'm in Birmingham on a Thursday I try to get across there for mid afternoon to early evening.... it can be a little hit and miss then but there's usually a great atmosphere and lovely people does tend to pick up as the evening approaches....I may even be there this week..

» Add a new message to this topic