FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Greedy girls @ the attic

Greedy girls @ the attic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ravowhiskey OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nr Congleton

Hi all, my friend is wanting to take me to the greedy girls night this week at the attic. I've never been and im excited about it but was wondering what kind of reception a large bbw gets at these events. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

they welcome all shapes n sizes there without judgement.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Last time I went (before Covid, with my FWB), the place was full of men, some who clearly didn't shower beforehand (or for the last few months ). I was surprised how they even got in, but I guess money is money.

All the "action" had to be happening in the open, you were not allowed to close the door, or even closed the curtains. You were still allowed to say "no", obviously.

Unless you're very greedy and very much an exhibitionist, I wouldn't recommend it. Me and my FWB only stayed as a couple came in after us, obvious regulars, and she took most of the men with her. It was still a very different experience from previous greedy girls events at other clubs.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"Last time I went (before Covid, with my FWB), the place was full of men, some who clearly didn't shower beforehand (or for the last few months ). I was surprised how they even got in, but I guess money is money.

All the "action" had to be happening in the open, you were not allowed to close the door, or even closed the curtains. You were still allowed to say "no", obviously.

Unless you're very greedy and very much an exhibitionist, I wouldn't recommend it. Me and my FWB only stayed as a couple came in after us, obvious regulars, and she took most of the men with her. It was still a very different experience from previous greedy girls events at other clubs. "

Is that still true regarding open play? No locking doors?

By *arkhorse7Man  over a year ago

birmingham

"Last time I went (before Covid, with my FWB), the place was full of men, some who clearly didn't shower beforehand (or for the last few months ). I was surprised how they even got in, but I guess money is money.

Unless you're very greedy and very much an exhibitionist, I wouldn't recommend it. Me and my FWB only stayed as a couple came in after us, obvious regulars, and she took most of the men with her. It was still a very different experience from previous greedy girls events at other clubs.

Is that still true regarding open play? No locking doors?"

Yes, on Greedy girls night, all doors area's are open, as only the old section of the club is open and not the entire club !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, on Greedy girls night, all doors area's are open, as only the old section of the club is open and not the entire club !! "

I would guess that's a safety measure for the ladies in case they get swamped with men

Bedford

Yes, on Greedy girls night, all doors area's are open, as only the old section of the club is open and not the entire club !!

I would guess that's a safety measure for the ladies in case they get swamped with men"

What, not being able to close the door to a private room, or even close curtains, for some privacy? You are much more likely to be swamped by men, with some "charmers" believing that, because you're there and playing, they can play with you without the need to ask your consent first.

But I guess each club to their own- that's the way Attic runs their greedy girls events and it's their right, I guess. But that one experience put me off going to the Attic on their regular nights, too.

I would guess that's a safety measure for the ladies in case they get swamped with men

What, not being able to close the door to a private room, or even close curtains, for some privacy? You are much more likely to be swamped by men, with some "charmers" believing that, because you're there and playing, they can play with you without the need to ask your consent first.

But I guess each club to their own- that's the way Attic runs their greedy girls events and it's their right, I guess. But that one experience put me off going to the Attic on their regular nights, too. "

I get what you're saying. I wouldn't know because I've never been to a club, I was just guessing. Thinking that if it's in the open, that people will be able to see easier if you're having any problems and be able to step in. I don't know

By *urboTongue21Man  over a year ago

Walsall

But I guess each club to their own- that's the way Attic runs their greedy girls events and it's their right, I guess. But that one experience put me off going to the Attic on their regular nights, too. "

On club or party nights there are lockable rooms available in the main club.

Bedford

"On club or party nights there are lockable rooms available in the main club."

That's great but we're not talking about a regular night. We are talking about "Greedy Girls" night, and I believe everyone considering coming should be made aware they would not be able to disappear in a private lockable room. I think it should be made clear on Attic's website that this is their policy on those nights, to keep all the door open so play can only happen in the open. As it would allow people to make an informed decision whether they want to come on that night or choose one that's more suitable for them. You don't get this kind of policy in other clubs that I've been to on Greedy Girls night- there, the only difference to a regular night was the men to women ratio was higher than normally. But you still had a choice, whether you were happy to play in open area or in a private, lockable room.

By *urboTongue21Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I was answering the point made about being put off attending normal nights because of the greedy girl night policy...lockable rooms are available on those nights.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"I think it should be made clear on Attic's website that this is their policy on those nights, to keep all the door open so play can only happen in the open. As it would allow people to make an informed decision whether they want to come on that night or choose one that's more suitable for them. You don't get this kind of policy in other clubs that I've been to on Greedy Girls night- there, the only difference to a regular night was the men to women ratio was higher than normally. But you still had a choice, whether you were happy to play in open area or in a private, lockable room."

I completely agree. Glad I didn’t go in the end.

By *eed.a.signalMan  over a year ago

Local

All shapes & sizes are welcome, I’d recommend going and being social and see where it leads.

If you want to just jump straight in then it’s the dungeon which is pretty much like a Black Friday rush

Not been to a Greedy Girl session at the Attic for a number of years. As a guy I must admit I like the idea of the doors being open for its voyeuristic and exhibitionist opportunities. Closed doors make would make it appear very cliquey in my opinion. I shall have to make it there again soon.

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Not been to a Greedy Girl session at the Attic for a number of years. As a guy I must admit I like the idea of the doors being open for its voyeuristic and exhibitionist opportunities. Closed doors make would make it appear very cliquey in my opinion. I shall have to make it there again soon. "

I feel like you assume that because someone goes to greedy girls they want anyone and everyone to join in and/or watch which isn't always the case. Regardless of whether we are greedy or not, we still have the right to choose who is part of or present during any sexual experiences.

If you feel like people are clique-y because they close a door when having sex then you're always going to feel that way. You should try approaching people before the action starts and get to know them and then who knows maybe you'll be invited to join the 'clique' next time

Bedford

"Not been to a Greedy Girl session at the Attic for a number of years. As a guy I must admit I like the idea of the doors being open for its voyeuristic and exhibitionist opportunities. Closed doors make would make it appear very cliquey in my opinion. I shall have to make it there again soon.

I feel like you assume that because someone goes to greedy girls they want anyone and everyone to join in and/or watch which isn't always the case. Regardless of whether we are greedy or not, we still have the right to choose who is part of or present during any sexual experiences.

If you feel like people are clique-y because they close a door when having sex then you're always going to feel that way. You should try approaching people before the action starts and get to know them and then who knows maybe you'll be invited to join the 'clique' next time "

This, so very much! Some men just seem to assume any woman in a club, particularly on a greedy girls events, is fair game without the need to even speak to them! It's so wrong.

Loughborough

"Not been to a Greedy Girl session at the Attic for a number of years. As a guy I must admit I like the idea of the doors being open for its voyeuristic and exhibitionist opportunities. Closed doors make would make it appear very cliquey in my opinion. I shall have to make it there again soon.

If you feel like people are clique-y because they close a door when having sex then you're always going to feel that way. You should try approaching people before the action starts and get to know them and then who knows maybe you'll be invited to join the 'clique' next time

This, so very much! Some men just seem to assume any woman in a club, particularly on a greedy girls events, is fair game without the need to even speak to them! It's so wrong. "

I know right! I mean, I guess I understand their confusion. If you want to have sex with multiple men it MUST mean that you have no standards and are up for anything right?

Bedford

"This, so very much! Some men just seem to assume any woman in a club, particularly on a greedy girls events, is fair game without the need to even speak to them! It's so wrong.

I know right! I mean, I guess I understand their confusion. If you want to have sex with multiple men it MUST mean that you have no standards and are up for anything right? "

Exactly. Or just because we stepped into the swingers club, we are there purely for the men's entertainment and pleasure, not our own.

Loughborough

"This, so very much! Some men just seem to assume any woman in a club, particularly on a greedy girls events, is fair game without the need to even speak to them! It's so wrong.

I know right! I mean, I guess I understand their confusion. If you want to have sex with multiple men it MUST mean that you have no standards and are up for anything right?

Exactly. Or just because we stepped into the swingers club, we are there purely for the men's entertainment and pleasure, not our own. "

Ahh yes, I forgot about that. We merely exist to cook, clean, give birth and suck dick (any dick at all)

By *aughtycouple10069Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 28/11/21 22:19:26]

By *enhamhoopMan  over a year ago

Denham

Went to this week's event and enjoyed myself there were at least 3 lockable rooms for those who wanted privacy. Got to play with 2 older ladies and 1 younger lady who was unbelievably "Greedy" in the Naked room. Did like the fact it wasn't cliquey like a few other clubs I've been to. Quite shocked to find that couples are told no locked doors think The Attic need to reconsider this policy

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Went to this week's event and enjoyed myself there were at least 3 lockable rooms for those who wanted privacy. Got to play with 2 older ladies and 1 younger lady who was unbelievably "Greedy" in the Naked room. Did like the fact it wasn't cliquey like a few other clubs I've been to. Quite shocked to find that couples are told no locked doors think The Attic need to reconsider this policy"
as a regular greedy girl at the attic I disagree. Guys will wait outside a room if you tell them Too and this policy makes me feel safer.

There have never been rooms you can lock at greedy girls .

By *enhamhoopMan  over a year ago

Denham

I bow to your superior knowledge of both the Attic and being a Greedy Girl and good to know that guys are respectful to a ladies wishes

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I bow to your superior knowledge of both the Attic and being a Greedy Girl and good to know that guys are respectful to a ladies wishes"
you can get the odd one or two that may not be.. but the attic is good at dealing with them if they arent

This, so very much! Some men just seem to assume any woman in a club, particularly on a greedy girls events, is fair game without the need to even speak to them! It's so wrong. "

I wasn't making assumptions about any one actually. I was just putting forward my own view. And I never said I didn't talk to anyone so not sure why the assumption was made. As I said in my original post it was a while ago when I went and part of the enjoyment I had was voyeuristic. I did actually also join in. At the time it was before the whole upstairs was open and from memory there were more open play areas being used rather than closed ones. At least the time I was there. I respect other peoples wish to have an element of privacy if they want. I have had partners who sometimes enjoyed putting on a show for others to watch and other times did prefer an element of privacy. So I'm not criticising people just giving my own view.

» Add a new message to this topic