FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels Christmas Party

Kestrels Christmas Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urse234 OP   Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

Just wanted to do a massive shout out for the Kestrels Christmas party this afternoon. A very well organised event, great food and company! The staff definitely pulled this one out the bag. - Thank you for doing everything you do.

Great to see the club so busy today, Sundays at Kestrels is the place to be!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allum29Man  over a year ago

Banbury

Couldn't agree more, the staff put on a wonderful event and I can only hope they know how much all their hard work made an excellent day. From all the attention to decorations, soundtrack, food and games it was an utterly brilliant day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a fabulous afternoon and Russ and the team outdone themselves with the food.

Over 200 people in attendance speaking to the staff, what a fantastic day. I’ve never seen so many people in the pool.

A fabulous day but an amazing team!

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Really glad to hear it went so well. Unfortunately I couldn't attend but hope the club did well and everyone had a great time.

I've never been to the current venue when it's been packed, but I can imagine it would be an amazing atmosphere.

By *allum29Man  over a year ago

Banbury

It's a great venue and the staff are wonderful. We'll worth a visit although you will become addicted

By *livexMan  over a year ago

richmond

There with a lovely play partner and it was fabulous fun.

London

"It's a great venue and the staff are wonderful. We'll worth a visit although you will become addicted"

Haha, I'm actually a regular there. We've actually spoken there several times before - usually on a Wednesday, but not for a few weeks.

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Totally agree x Fabulous day was had and beautiful lunch to make it perfect x Thankyou to one and all for creating a lasting memory and to my dear friends and family xx

By *ellobluMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

What can I add that has not already been said? Great turn out and the place was buzzing all day (it started in the carpark lol) lots of fun and laughs with friends old and new... thanks to the Kestrels team for another great event at the best venue around.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Really glad to hear it went so well. Unfortunately I couldn't attend but hope the club did well and everyone had a great time.

I've never been to the current venue when it's been packed, but I can imagine it would be an amazing atmosphere."

The one day you weren’t there!

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

We had an amazing day on Sunday! Loved seeing the club so busy esp the pool and the added extra of whipped cream was so much fun!! Looking forward to returning for Sundays in the new year!!

London

"Really glad to hear it went so well. Unfortunately I couldn't attend but hope the club did well and everyone had a great time.

I've never been to the current venue when it's been packed, but I can imagine it would be an amazing atmosphere.

The one day you weren’t there! "

Haha, true!

By *asterMagicMan  over a year ago

Woking

Sunday was a great day for meeting old friends and new alike. Food was fantastic and thumbs up to the staff who put on a great day for us all.

» Add a new message to this topic