FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrals Daytimes

Kestrals Daytimes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irmHand69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

Hi all,

I went to Kestrals a couple of times a few weeks ago when the sun was out and it was really warm. Lots of people in both gardens sunbathing and stuff. Can I ask how the vibe is when everyone is indoors and under canvas now the cold weather has set in. Does everyone end up in the pool?

Also as you can't lay around on a sun bed catching the rays in this weather does the place get busy at all in the weekdays?

Thx

Martin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We've been during the day in colder weather (not weekdays) and found it ok. We wear nice fluffy robes and there are plenty of warm indoor places to relax or play. The pool and jacuzzis are, of course, always deliciously warm. We would also take a microwave meal to warm us up and tea / coffee are free. It's a different vibe but fun nonetheless

By *irmHand69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to remind myself to keep a dressing gown with me.

Can i ask, do the number of people fall away in the Daytimes in the cold weather? I'm sure it must.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to remind myself to keep a dressing gown with me.

Can i ask, do the number of people fall away in the Daytimes in the cold weather? I'm sure it must. "

Inevitable I'm afraid. With so few people it feels very exclusive though and you get easy access to all the facilities.

Regard it as a relaxing, uncrowded spa experience with the chance of some saucy fun and you won't go far wrong

» Add a new message to this topic