FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club nights for younger couples

Club nights for younger couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul Rebecca999 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kinkytown

Do any clubs in the north/midlands do specific nights for couples under 40ish? No offence meant to anyone older of course, just not quite ready to shag people that are our parents’ ages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Do any clubs in the north/midlands do specific nights for couples under 40ish? No offence meant to anyone older of course, just not quite ready to shag people that are our parents’ ages "

You don’t have to shag anyone!

By *mbellishCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Go to chic30 or secret desires both aimed at under 40s and full off very hot young couples you won’t be disappointed

By *enfleetMaleMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh

There are plenty of people in clubs that are in their 20's you will usually find them in the bar area getting very d*unk,very loud and Obnoxious and often being avoided by the elderly who just need someone who is not the same age as their child to shag.

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Townhouse do an under 40’s night and also an over 40’s one too

By *reeneyedminxWoman  over a year ago

near you

I’ve recently discovered Penthouse Playrooms. They have people from 21+. It’s one of the best clubs I’ve found for young couples! Xx

By *reeneyedminxWoman  over a year ago

near you

"There are plenty of people in clubs that are in their 20's you will usually find them in the bar area getting very d*unk,very loud and Obnoxious and often being avoided by the elderly who just need someone who is not the same age as their child to shag."

No need for this..

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Youth exuberance at Xtasia. X

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

"There are plenty of people in clubs that are in their 20's you will usually find them in the bar area getting very d*unk,very loud and Obnoxious and often being avoided by the elderly who just need someone who is not the same age as their child to shag."

Point well made !

By *BitOfAMouthfulCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough/Leeds/Sheffield

So I’m 40 on the cusp of what’s too old or just old enough.. where do I go?

Just to muddy the waters more my husband is 26 so are we just sitting on our own

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

No need for all the digs

Allure at Townhouse… under 40s and super hot. Definitely the best xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What Layla said. Allure at TH is awesome, and pull THE HOTTEST crowd I’ve ever seen

By *hino96Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Such a pathetic thing to say.

By *eat and discreetCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

brilliant

Le Boudoir in London had a very young crowd when we went!

By *ndwhynot42Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Allure at The Townhouse, Chic at VA

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Keeping an eye on this thread.... we could do with some new events to attend

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Lol.

"No need for all the digs

Allure at Townhouse… under 40s and super hot. Definitely the best xx"

I really wanted to go to this but I’m too old

By *arrior PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I really wanted to go to this but I’m too old "

Haha me too, I always go for younger types!

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

Cupid's tends to have quite a young crowd on event nights....

But I think the point is at any event you don't have to fuck anyone you don't wanna. You can just chat with those whom tickles your pickle.

Limiting only to those events may limit opportunities- having said that I hear Allure @ TH is great.

"Cupid's tends to have quite a young crowd on event nights....

But I think the point is at any event you don't have to fuck anyone you don't wanna. You can just chat with those whom tickles your pickle.

Limiting only to those events may limit opportunities- having said that I hear Allure @ TH is great. "

This.

By *omeoplaysMan  over a year ago

London / Hertfordshire

Something to keep my eye on. However it’s all preference’s no need for the little sly comments

It’s so depressing on this site when people feel the need to make digs all the time. Everyone is entitled to look for what works for them. It seems like a perfectly reasonable question put in a perfectly respectful way and yet some just have to take offence by it. As someone old enough to be their father I certainly didn’t take offence by the question and completely understand why they would ask it

Just wish people could see a post isn’t aimed at them and walk on by rather than have to have a dig!

Hope the more constructive answers help you out OP and you find what you’re looking for

Uncalled for!

"I really wanted to go to this but I’m too old

Haha me too, I always go for younger types!"

I wanted to go as when I previously visited some clubs, I found very few near the 40 mark. Most were late 50’s and 60’s. I’d like an event with 35-45 please if someone could arrange haha

I wanted to go as when I previously visited some clubs, I found very few near the 40 mark. Most were late 50’s and 60’s. I’d like an event with 35-45 please if someone could arrange haha "

Can we come?! Needs to be in the next few months for me to squeeze in though!

We’ve only been to 2 clubs and the first one was predominantly that sort of age bracket, some older and some younger but generally in that sort of 30-50 bracket and it was an amazing and very sexy night! The second one was a considerably older crowd and they were all friendly and lovely people and it was a nice time but just nowhere near as sexy and we left pretty early. It’s not nasty or judgemental or anything like that, this world is for everyone but equally everyone is entitled to look for what works for them and if you find it then damn it’s a fun world to be in!

I wanted to go as when I previously visited some clubs, I found very few near the 40 mark. Most were late 50’s and 60’s. I’d like an event with 35-45 please if someone could arrange haha

Can we come?! Needs to be in the next few months for me to squeeze in though! "

You’re on the list haha

Not sure where this would be held but it would be pretty cool

You’re on the list haha

Not sure where this would be held but it would be pretty cool "

Ha! Very kind! Can’t wait!! And wherever this mythical club is we’ll definitely be happy to travel!

You’re on the list haha

Not sure where this would be held but it would be pretty cool

Ha! Very kind! Can’t wait!! And wherever this mythical club is we’ll definitely be happy to travel! "

Perfect! Should be an excellent night haha

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"It’s so depressing on this site when people feel the need to make digs all the time. Everyone is entitled to look for what works for them. It seems like a perfectly reasonable question put in a perfectly respectful way and yet some just have to take offence by it. As someone old enough to be their father I certainly didn’t take offence by the question and completely understand why they would ask it

Just wish people could see a post isn’t aimed at them and walk on by rather than have to have a dig!

Hope the more constructive answers help you out OP and you find what you’re looking for "

Well said there's some funny folk on here .

By *indictiveMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Youthful exuberance in Xtasia is exactly that!

By *ndwhynot42Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

" I’d like an event with 35-45 please if someone could arrange haha "

Yes please, we would love to come to that.x

If you looked young enough, would you get in any of these events!

"If you looked young enough, would you get in any of these events!

"

Exceptions can definitely be made I’m sure! It’s a brave man on the door who asks for ID to prove a woman is young enough

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I wanted to go as when I previously visited some clubs, I found very few near the 40 mark. Most were late 50’s and 60’s. I’d like an event with 35-45 please if someone could arrange haha "

We would like this too

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

Really??? TOwnhouse has a young crowd and Cupid's in Manchester

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We started on fab in our early 20s! Really doesn't feel long ago!!

"It’s so depressing on this site when people feel the need to make digs all the time. Everyone is entitled to look for what works for them. It seems like a perfectly reasonable question put in a perfectly respectful way and yet some just have to take offence by it. As someone old enough to be their father I certainly didn’t take offence by the question and completely understand why they would ask it

Hope the more constructive answers help you out OP and you find what you’re looking for "

Exactly. My opinion Is the same as yours. I feel the digs at OP may be due to annoyance that the op clearly wouldn't be into them. Refusal often offends on this site!

Hope the more constructive answers help you out OP and you find what you’re looking for

Exactly. My opinion Is the same as yours. I feel the digs at OP may be due to annoyance that the op clearly wouldn't be into them. Refusal often offends on this site! "

Yep agreed, just seems so unnecessary when people feel the need to bite here. For a place you feel should be pretty judgement free it certainly doesn’t seem to be…….oh well, helps to develop thick skin I guess

By *angerousCurvesPartiesCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Check out TheHotWifeClub (Fridays) and Liberated Parties (Saturdays) at Liberty Elite. These parties are aimed at the younger crowd but equally are open to all to attend xx

"Do any clubs in the north/midlands do specific nights for couples under 40ish? No offence meant to anyone older of course, just not quite ready to shag people that are our parents’ ages

You don’t have to shag anyone! "

I have an age limit because I don't want shag people my grandparents age I also find them rude when I politely say no thanks . However I do get alot of attention from younger couples daily they arent rude to me when I say no to them

I think people just need realise that we don't all find the same things attractive or sexy so I understand what they are saying myself .

Also I wonder..do you shag people 20 years older than you then ? Just curious

» Add a new message to this topic