FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Ladies: do you dress more adventurously after being to a club a few times?

Ladies: do you dress more adventurously after being to a club a few times?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveandJAne OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lewes

Jane is really concerned (which ladies weren't!!?)about what she should wear to her first club. She has seen pix of a club, and it drained her confidence. She feels that she' call it wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ughandJayneCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

Jayne needed persuading that, in a sex club, you're supposed to dress sexily ??

By *teveandJAne OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lewes

very surprised that there's only been one answer !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Jane is really concerned (which ladies weren't!!?)about what she should wear to her first club. She has seen pix of a club, and it drained her confidence. She feels that she' call it wrong"

Depends on the type of club you go to. Women can wear a basque with a mini skirt and stockings. Enough to feel covered up but also sexy. Or some clubs you wear normal clothes and only dress down in the play rooms.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Some Cubs are different as you dress down to sexy lingerie as soon as you arrive or others we’ve been to you can stay in your smart evening clothes until your ready to dress down. But whatever makes her feel comfortable she could always take a few outfits and decide on the night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was the same. My advice take something with you that you like and feel good in. If while your in the club you want to change you can but if not stay in what u feel good in, nice dress etc. There are no rules and also should be no pressure to wear something you don't feel happy in. We love Pleasures as no-one judges, and I love wearing my underwear there. Makes me feel confident

» Add a new message to this topic