FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Cinema

Xtasia Cinema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I am thinking of attending Xtasia - Cinema, on a daytime, as a single male.

Can I ask, do coyples, or single females use the cinema, or, is it like all other cinemas, where 99.999% of attendees are males.

I just wondered if here was different as it is a club.

Thanks

Andy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

The problem, or the beauty, of a cinema during the day, is you never know. We have had the following scenarios.

Loads of lads in, no couples or ladies.

Couples in no lads

Lads in and leave as no couples, couples arrive 5 mins later looking for guys

Guys call and say how many in? We ask where they are and how long to get to us, to find they are in Coventry and an hours drive....1 min...I'll tell the couples in at the mo to wait for you

Come on, bottom line is we never know. How about advertising you'll be here on meets etc on here, and see who you attract along?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you.

To join as a single male , to attend the cinema, how much is membership and daily charge ?.

A

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Thank you.

To join as a single male , to attend the cinema, how much is membership and daily charge ?.

A"

Its £10 membership, need ID please, and £5 entry

By *om-needs-good-girlMan  over a year ago

lar lar land

Suppose he is trying assertion weather your attendees are over 0.001% female or couples as apparently all other cinema have a 99.999% attendance rate of just males (which I believe is slightly in accurate)

Looking forward to trying it one day may pop by tomorrow if you open, maybe I will bump into a couple although maybe I won’t

By *olimgenguyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

That's half the fun, the anticipation, but just don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.

"Suppose he is trying assertion weather your attendees are over 0.001% female or couples as apparently all other cinema have a 99.999% attendance rate of just males (which I believe is slightly in accurate)

Looking forward to trying it one day may pop by tomorrow if you open, maybe I will bump into a couple although maybe I won’t "

By *ornynorthantsMan  over a year ago

northampton

I'm popping in this afternoon of anyone fancies a visit.

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

Hit and miss -once we were the only couple (but that was just after lockdown) love it when I'm the only woman with loads of men- Anastasia xxx

By *om-needs-good-girlMan  over a year ago

lar lar land

"Hit and miss -once we were the only couple (but that was just after lockdown) love it when I'm the only woman with loads of men- Anastasia xxx"

Any plans to visit soon?

» Add a new message to this topic