Who's going tomorrow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ixieUKMan  over a year ago

MORDEN

Monday

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

Has anyone else noticed that Eureka club reviews have disappeared ?

I take it you visited tonight Mr Mac , was it open ?

By *r. Mac OP   Man  over a year ago

Bexleyheath

"Has anyone else noticed that Eureka club reviews have disappeared ?

I take it you visited tonight Mr Mac , was it open ? "

Yeah it was mate dont know why the reviews have gone when I arrived there seemed to be a tiny bit of technical issue but other than that all was good

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

from the land of milk & honey

Its not just Reviews that have disappeared the club has been removed completely from the clubs section.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How mysterious

Round the Bend

"Its not just Reviews that have disappeared the club has been removed completely from the clubs section. "

Sorry , that's what I meant. You cannot see Eurekaparties profile now either.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

How very strange.

Their website and twitter are still active.

"Its not just Reviews that have disappeared the club has been removed completely from the clubs section.

Sorry , that's what I meant. You cannot see Eurekaparties profile now either. "

Yeah we saw that too, I looks like they have been suspended.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On the way out maybe? Glad didn't pay for a membership. Can't see it lasting long with its draconian membership rules. Prices and payed bar

Round the Bend

As I said in another thread, one thing for sure, not having a presence in the club listing and review section, is not going to help knowing of its existence and getting customers through the door.

By *x2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Why does everyone keep going on about the new owners it’s the same people minus one

By *ecret2Couple  over a year ago

grays

well said _x2 4 fun stop blaming mike look at your prices £4 50 for a can of john smiths that you can buy for 50 p in supermarket other clubs in area allow bring your own drink and licenced by same council

By *g1979Man  over a year ago

bexley

Judging my how packed pleasures was last night and how many familiar faces from eureka we saw I don't think things look good for eurekas.

We won't be going back.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

They have alienated so many people but my main gripe is the indifferent and often rude demeanour of the staff. Customer facing skills being somewhat bereft.

By *g1979Man  over a year ago

bexley

"They have alienated so many people but my main gripe is the indifferent and often rude demeanour of the staff. Customer facing skills being somewhat bereft."

Rude staff

Rude hangers on

We stayed in a cabin and got a phone call telling us we are being given a warning and our memberships could be cancelled.

Our crime was they found a plastic water bottle left in our room that we hadn't bought on site.

They also said my partner had ruined the water in the hottub with her fake tan. I pointed out my partner is mixed race so doesn't have much use for fake tan.

The cringey dj cream hanger on with the penchant for cheap suits is an absolute nuisance on site as well.

We walked past him and his friends standing outside with the security and he asked my partner to give him a hug which she refused. One of his friends became quite rude which left me in a situation where I'm thinking how many people do I have to fight.

When he stays over you know him and his pals will be up all night blaring music after the club has shut.

We won't ever return.

By *ust24funCouple  over a year ago

minster

[Removed by poster at 23/01/22 14:28:29]

minster

They don’t like people to have a opinion . Think people have voted with there feet and ended up going to another club which was packed to the door last night

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

According to the mods they asked to be removed from the clubs section. Why you would want that is anyones guess. Mine would be that they are trying to avoid negative feedback.

minster

I think they are looking at no publicity is better than negative publicity.

minster

Do you think eureka is on its way out ?

By *ed and WolfieCouple  over a year ago

Gravesend

We used to go relatively regularly, but since it reopened we haven't. Neither have we found anyone who has. We are a bit loathed to fork out for membership when all we hear is negativity.

Our main issue is the lack of transparency. If they have made loads of improvements, then shout about it and show it off on your website. Then people may be happier to pay more.

But other than new prices, pay bar etc, and now seemingly 'offers' weekly that shout of desperation there is little that attracts us.

Call me cynical, but deliberate strategy to fail, then closure, then sell to property developer.........

minster

We are the same as you we were there regularly.

Hopefully all is good at Eureka. Pre-covid we really enjoyed our nice sunny days by the pool just chilling and chatting and having fun so it would be a pity if that disappeared. With any luck things will change and that will become a viable option again this year?

If we are looking to meet, play or just have a fun night out then we ususally find ourselves at Pleasures which is our local club and seems to be going from strength to strength.

Now if Pleasures opened during the day in the Summer months ....

X

Round the Bend

"We used to go relatively regularly, but since it reopened we haven't. Neither have we found anyone who has. We are a bit loathed to fork out for membership when all we hear is negativity.

Our main issue is the lack of transparency. If they have made loads of improvements, then shout about it and show it off on your website. Then people may be happier to pay more.

But other than new prices, pay bar etc, and now seemingly 'offers' weekly that shout of desperation there is little that attracts us.

Call me cynical, but deliberate strategy to fail, then closure, then sell to property developer.........

"

I almost certain but I think the club only lease the property from a local landowner, so that wouldn't be beneficial to the club.

"We used to go relatively regularly, but since it reopened we haven't. Neither have we found anyone who has. We are a bit loathed to fork out for membership when all we hear is negativity.

I almost certain but I think the club only lease the property from a local landowner, so that wouldn't be beneficial to the club. "

You are quite right.

By *ecret2Couple  over a year ago

grays

its not there to sell they only lease and there was talk of building houses on there

As I understand it the site is already owned and has been for many years by a local well established property developer/landowner.

» Add a new message to this topic