FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club in Sutton?

Club in Sutton?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atureguy52 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kingston

Hi.

I seem to remember events being held at a house in Sutton a while back but can't seem to find them on here anymore. Does anybody know if they're still hosting?

I'm looking to attend a club or event for the first time, does anybody have any recommendations in the SW London/Surrey area that's an easy going start for a newbie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

There are a few events going on at that venue.

The best known one is the HKOP Parties. Look that up on the forum search and you will see the info about them. I believe their next party is in February…

Kingston

Thanks. Do you go yourself then?

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"Hi.

I seem to remember events being held at a house in Sutton a while back but can't seem to find them on here anymore. Does anybody know if they're still hosting?

I'm looking to attend a club or event for the first time, does anybody have any recommendations in the SW London/Surrey area that's an easy going start for a newbie?"

We went to the Bifunclub when it was at the Sutton House and we know that is no longer hosted there but we are not sure about the other groups that held parties there

Maybe you should try BGHS in Brighton as its not too far from Surrey but just remember it's a naturist spa rather than a full on swingers club

If you respect their rules it could be a good start for a newbie

Kingston

Thanks.

Yes it's a little bit daunting on your first trip but I'm really eager to try it out. I'm more into mature ladies/ couples and cuckolding and I'm assuming there might be quite a few at these places.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

"Thanks. Do you go yourself then?"

I’ve been once, it was fun. weekends are difficult for me to get away so tend to go to Kestrels/Abfab or BGHS more often.

Kingston

Yes me too with weekends. Daytimes are better for me but I expect that limits the places that are open?

Kingston

That's bizarre the place I was asking about have just placed a message out there.

The house of Poitier, they do daytimes and are really easy going for new attendees.

Anybody have any experience of this venue?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the venue as bi fun club , i have been several times , so its a big house 3 bedrooms upstairs down is 3 rooms for fun

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"Hi.

I'm looking to attend a club or event for the first time, does anybody have any recommendations in the SW London/Surrey area that's an easy going start for a newbie?"

As well as Hkop there are Chardmore Society parties too on Sundays (these are fetish only)

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"That's bizarre the place I was asking about have just placed a message out there.

The house of Poitier, they do daytimes and are really easy going for new attendees.

Anybody have any experience of this venue?"

Yes - it’s a lovely venue with the best dungeons around.

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Quite a lot of party organisers hold events there. London Sex Parties and greedy girl parties to name a couple. (If you like group action that is).

By *enhamhoopMan  over a year ago

Denham

Yes One very big Bedroom with 2 big Beds next to each other with enough room and a chair to both watch and have fun upon another slightly smaller room and 2 small bedrooms. Downstairs there is the dungeon the TV room/front room a kitchenette area where a few people chill out(Normally with BYOB Wine) and the kitchen which doubles as a cloak room. The day events tend to be a mixture of genuine swingers with a few Working Girls who are paid to ensure single guys get some action. Not been to a evening event yet so maybe you could go and let us know what they are like

By *ecretLauraWoman  over a year ago

SW London

Hello yes there are many events held at this venue, individual organisers rent and host their own parties so there’s a huge range try the HouseofPoitier dot com events page to see.

Every Monday 11am-3pm there’s a fun sexy party, one week it’s Monday Funday (geared to but not exclusive to more straight guests) and the alternate week it’s Rainbows (geared to but not exclusive to Bi/curious/gay/tv/ts etc guests)

The Monday party fab profile is Monday Sutton Parties but for some reason when I post events under that profile they don’t appear on the page, so I’ve been posting events for the Monday parties using my own profile, on their behalf.

They are super friendly parties, very welcoming to newbies and attract a really lovely crowd. Only been running since October when the Monday slots were vacated so they aren’t too busy yet but are building up nicely.

You can message me for more info as I find it hard to keep up with forum replies if you wish.

Give us a try! We had a great day today x

By *oyle13Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Hi

I’ve been trying to contact to come along this Monday. I’ve been before so know where it is but assume I need to register?

"Hello yes there are many events held at this venue, individual organisers rent and host their own parties so there’s a huge range try the HouseofPoitier dot com events page to see.

Every Monday 11am-3pm there’s a fun sexy party, one week it’s Monday Funday (geared to but not exclusive to more straight guests) and the alternate week it’s Rainbows (geared to but not exclusive to Bi/curious/gay/tv/ts etc guests)

The Monday party fab profile is Monday Sutton Parties but for some reason when I post events under that profile they don’t appear on the page, so I’ve been posting events for the Monday parties using my own profile, on their behalf.

They are super friendly parties, very welcoming to newbies and attract a really lovely crowd. Only been running since October when the Monday slots were vacated so they aren’t too busy yet but are building up nicely.

You can message me for more info as I find it hard to keep up with forum replies if you wish.

Give us a try! We had a great day today x"

By *ecretLauraWoman  over a year ago

SW London

Sorry I didn’t see this before and I know you found us and came along but for the benefit of others… no membership or registration required you can message the profile Monday Sutton Parties or mine and either can answer any questions and get your name down.

It’s Monday Funday tomorrow 28/2 if anyone is free do come along! xx

» Add a new message to this topic