FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > AbFab first time

AbFab first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Naughty-69 OP   Man  over a year ago

witney

Going to AbFab for the first time this Saturday night with a FWB, never been before what should I expect ? Any advice ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"Going to AbFab for the first time this Saturday night with a FWB, never been before what should I expect ? Any advice ? "

Never expect anything. Saturday nights are very different. They’re couples and single ladies and couples are expected to stay together and leave together.

However, it is a really good and friendly club. Plenty of play rooms and large pool and hot tubs etc.

By *ants_Nerdy_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Havant

I'd say most people start by getting a drink and chilling in the lounge area. Sometimes another couple will catch your eye or vice versa and you'll get chatting. Obvs far from guaranteed.

There's a pool (nude only) and hot tubs, where you can chill by yourselves or maybe find other couples to play with.

There's a dungeon, a dark room and a cinema, which you can explore. In our experience most group action happens in the cinema, but we go on Fridays when single men are allowed, so on couples nights it might be different.

Go with the expectation that you'll play with each other and you won't be disappointed if nothing more than that happens.

witney

Thanks for the insight, we are going to see what it’s like , we are expecting anything to happen but we also love to watch so you never know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're going on Sunday daytime. First time on a Sunday, and first time in the day for us!

Looking forward to it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Going to AbFab for the first time this Saturday night with a FWB, never been before what should I expect ? Any advice ? "

Just realised you said Saturday...

You won't be allowed I on your own... Saturdays os couples and single fakes only.

By *ants_Nerdy_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Havant

"

Just realised you said Saturday...

You won't be allowed I on your own... Saturdays os couples and single fakes only."

He's going as a couple with a FWB

witney

I’m going with a female friend

» Add a new message to this topic