FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Bi male cpl swinging venues

Best Bi male cpl swinging venues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oublethefun78 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

We are looking at visiting more clubs in the future but we are looking for advice where the best places that do Bi events to watch my Bi Btm male partner getting used and abuse by many guy's all night? I'm straight so not interested in playing with woman tho but going to watch him being a slut for night. Any suggestions where?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Chameleons on a Monday evening

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"We are looking at visiting more clubs in the future but we are looking for advice where the best places that do Bi events to watch my Bi Btm male partner getting used and abuse by many guy's all night? I'm straight so not interested in playing with woman tho but going to watch him being a slut for night. Any suggestions where?"

Quest tuesdays all day membership not needed.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Jaydees has bi night every first Friday of the month, next one on 4th of March. It's becoming a popular event, and there are plenty of areas for open play.

By *k-cockringMan  over a year ago

wirral

The Gatehouse in Farnworth. Lots of bi guys and lots of fun.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play is very bi friendly and thier bi partys are always well attended

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

The clubs that have been mentioned do you tend to find you get lots of straight single guys in on the bi nights

I'm not talking fab straight, I'm talking straight straight no interest in bi play but they go because single guys are allowed in & the price is often cheaper than on other nights

As that's what's happened whenever I've attended bi nights with my partner, it's just like a regular club night very little bi interaction, especially not between females, I always leave really disappointed

I won't name the place I attend most regularly for Bi nights as it's a lovely venue, great hosts etc they just need to rename the event night

Huddersfield

Yes we noticed that on the Bi night we been to as S gets very disappointed when we leave as she loves watching me with guys being used as they all try there luck just to fuck her but never happens as we play alone then as that's not what we are looking for.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

It's tricky a big majority of men who describe themselves as bi in swinging world are primarily interested in women but will go along with some bi play

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

I'm definitely bi cd sub and I love it xx

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"It's tricky a big majority of men who describe themselves as bi in swinging world are primarily interested in women but will go along with some bi play "

This, unfortunately.

Spicyminx, who is the host for Bi nights at Jaydees, seems quite clear that preference on the night goes to men who are openly bi on their profiles. If a man wants to come but has a straight profile on Fab, he has to have a meet verified profile on Fab guys.

She does allow a small number of bi female couples in, as long as the male is prepared to, potentially, witness some bi male play.

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

We've had the best Male-Male experiences at VA's bi events recently x

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"We've had the best Male-Male experiences at VA's bi events recently x"

Have to say the last event a couple of weeks ago was really male focused, brilliant night.

I think there was around 220 people attending from all over the country, definitely saw a lot of male play xx

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"We are looking at visiting more clubs in the future but we are looking for advice where the best places that do Bi events to watch my Bi Btm male partner getting used and abuse by many guy's all night? I'm straight so not interested in playing with woman tho but going to watch him being a slut for night. Any suggestions where?"

Check out my events write up in the forum and my profile. I run an exclusive event for the likeminded. I would rather keep it exclusive and have less guests than inclusive and change the dynamics. I've been doing this event for 10 years now and it's still going strong.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"It's tricky a big majority of men who describe themselves as bi in swinging world are primarily interested in women but will go along with some bi play "

Most who contacted us eventually kept asking about joanne. So agree they use the bi badge to get pussy.

Huddersfield

"It's tricky a big majority of men who describe themselves as bi in swinging world are primarily interested in women but will go along with some bi play

Most who contacted us eventually kept asking about joanne. So agree they use the bi badge to get pussy. "

Totally agree that's the issue we have as guys message us saying they play with us both but if they read our profile it say she watching only and if that changes its her choice only. Plus 98% of our messages we get are straight guys as well so they don't even read what we put lol

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

We have been to townhouse and Cupids bi nights

Plenty of action at townhouse and no problem with straight men in those nights, Cupids wasn’t very busy and did have a few single guys who were definitely more interested in mrs J

We get lots of messages from single guys who clearly only want to mrs and are willing to participate in minimal bi contact to facilitate that even though our profile clearly says we only want MM and FF fun

By *itty_gizmoCouple  over a year ago

Mordor

It's got to be the VA in Bedford!!

So much so we've booked our tickets right up to April to be sure we don't miss out x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely the year to explore more for me, see you out there in the new world

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

I’m a huge enthusiast of SpicyMinx’s night - both when it was at VA (who now also run their own similar event) and now at Jaydees. I’d also put in a recommendation for the newer night at The Annex, having had a great time there this weekend. The secret I think - as comments on Spicy’s night have mentioned above - is to have a guest list where the positive enthusiasm for being at a bi event is stressed. And I’m sure there are great events in parts of the country I’ve not visited too!

Think we'll try the Annex in March if we can. We're new to the scene but very keen to see what's out there

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Chameleon bi night is a Monday night only, I wish it was the odd weekend night too. I can never do Monday evenings.

Is the bi night at Xtasia still going? Pre covid it was on a Thursday and was ever only about ten people in when I went.

By *ion ManMan  over a year ago

great Dunmow

Highly recommend BA bi party nights last Friday of every month. Every other month is a themed night very friendly amazing. Night

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Club play has a bi night coming up x

Quest in Leeds on a Tuesday and maybe see you there! M x

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Never been but Rainbows in Sutton on a Monday look at House of Poiter

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"The clubs that have been mentioned do you tend to find you get lots of straight single guys in on the bi nights

I'm not talking fab straight, I'm talking straight straight no interest in bi play but they go because single guys are allowed in & the price is often cheaper than on other nights

As that's what's happened whenever I've attended bi nights with my partner, it's just like a regular club night very little bi interaction, especially not between females, I always leave really disappointed

I won't name the place I attend most regularly for Bi nights as it's a lovely venue, great hosts etc they just need to rename the event night "

The only club I've actually seen bi male lay happen in on a Bi Night is Club Play.

All the rest seemed to allow straight males in on the Bi Nights which in turn discouraged any bi male play.

KJ

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Jaydees bi nights run bi spicy are always great for bi play as wel as va right munver of people and plenty of bi play well worth a visit

By *obyorkMan  over a year ago

Keighley

I’ve had plenty of cock action during my two visits to the Quest bi afternoon. I also gave a guy a nice blowjob at the Gatehouse greedy girls event while the women were talking a break

By *e ja vue 2Couple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Been to plenty of BI NIGHTS in clubs but the most bi fun I’ve had was in chams on a Saturday night , and I mean every Saturday we attended

By *rolixxx PartiesCouple  over a year ago

northampton

NAUGHTY BI NATURE at _he playgrounds secret Lounge is by far the best BI night and is on a Saturday evening too. It’s a huge success and very popular. Look at their verifications and also _he playgrounds club reviews to see for yourself.

By *uzzbuzzCouple  over a year ago

guildford

I believe guys have to be bi verified to attend a NaughtyBiNature Parties. They get high numbers attending, so lots of choice of genuinely bisexual people.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"I believe guys have to be bi verified to attend a NaughtyBiNature Parties. They get high numbers attending, so lots of choice of genuinely bisexual people. "

Townhouse do a good bi party we been to a few next one is on 13 May Friday night

By *tinerant scribeMan  over a year ago

County Durham

Following. What are the London-area options?

By *rivatepitMan  over a year ago

Battle

Big shout out for the bi nights at ME1 in Maidstone. In my opinion even better than Chams on a Monday for MM action.

By *randmrsnaughty44Couple  over a year ago

rutherglen

Me and my bi man been to play twice in Blackpool last time was bit let down as only two men who couldn't let say perform so we find that rent a self catering place and have it own event ,that means ur guarantee men

By *c73Man  over a year ago

LONDON

VA last Friday of the month

By *lmondhammerMan  over a year ago

royal hertfordshire

"VA last Friday of the month "

This!!

By *randmrsnaughty44Couple  over a year ago

rutherglen

Any fuck fest events near Scotland or Blackpool aug sept time and bi men thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic