FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Temptations Spa, Bournemouth

Temptations Spa, Bournemouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobyHotwife OP   Woman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Any reviews please

All I can find is old reviews when it was Paradise Spa, looking to visit on a Saturday /Sunday when in Poole

Or is there anywhere else nearby you'd recommend

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Thurrock

Bumping

By *noop Doggy DoggerMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I'd certainly recommend Temptations, but it depends on your expectations and what you're looking for? If you're a 'greedy girl' I'd recommend Saturdays but if after something more chilled and intimate I'd say Sundays was for you.

By *risTheHornyBikerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Been there once before, It's not a bad little place. Went on a quiet day unfortunately but it had a nice jacuzzi and and a massage area if you just want too relax

Thurrock

"I'd certainly recommend Temptations, but it depends on your expectations and what you're looking for? If you're a 'greedy girl' I'd recommend Saturdays but if after something more chilled and intimate I'd say Sundays was for you."

I'm open to either but I'm not a fan of really busy venues & prefer single guys to couples do tend to avoid Saturdays in most places as lots are couples only

By *asy-tigerMan  over a year ago

Ringwood | Bournemouth

I’ve never been but it’s only up the road from me. Heard good things specially if greedy and the right people show up. I’d love to join you x

Thurrock

"I’ve never been but it’s only up the road from me. Heard good things specially if greedy and the right people show up. I’d love to join you x"

Thanks we were looking to visit in a April but I think the trip will be pushed back to September now, I'll advertise on the meet section nearer the time as I'll be looking to do hotel meets also while I'm there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone going tonight? Bi night apparently?

By *wimfit68Man  over a year ago

Wareham/london

Sunday early evening seems a good bet for laid back. Will definitely be attending.

» Add a new message to this topic