FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cupids

Cupids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What rooms and things does Cupid have I cant tell anything from their site. Also is anyone going on Fri??

Z

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a webcam room (which is broadcast into the jail) 2 normal play rooms (one black and luxurious, the other red with a love heart on the wall)then there's a UV room with 2 beds and a room with a porthole where people can watch. There's a couples room, a dungeon and also a dogging room with a car in it! Fridays are brilliant, a great mix of people in. The couple that run it on a Friday are on here called Tongs

Wow that should keep us busy...

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I knew one of the regulars would be able to keep you right!! You'll see pics of most (or all) of these in the Gallery on the website.

I guess you could call me a regular yes!

Anybody going Cupids Tuesday night???

"There's a webcam room (which is broadcast into the jail) 2 normal play rooms (one black and luxurious, the other red with a love heart on the wall)then there's a UV room with 2 beds and a room with a porthole where people can watch. There's a couples room, a dungeon and also a dogging room with a car in it! Fridays are brilliant, a great mix of people in. The couple that run it on a Friday are on here called Tongs "

what she said, but never been on a Friday.

Bit short notice, but anyone know if the jacuzzi working again? Due to go tonight.

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"There's a webcam room (which is broadcast into the jail) 2 normal play rooms (one black and luxurious, the other red with a love heart on the wall)then there's a UV room with 2 beds and a room with a porthole where people can watch. There's a couples room, a dungeon and also a dogging room with a car in it! Fridays are brilliant, a great mix of people in. The couple that run it on a Friday are on here called Tongs

what she said, but never been on a Friday.

Bit short notice, but anyone know if the jacuzzi working again? Due to go tonight."

Nope Jacuzzi still not working, well it wasn't monday evening !!!!

No Jacuzzi

If in the couples room is it considered bad manners to just play with your partner an no one else? Not sure I am ready to take on a couple just yet...

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"No Jacuzzi

If in the couples room is it considered bad manners to just play with your partner an no one else? Not sure I am ready to take on a couple just yet..."

You just do what you are comfy with, though if you play a bit close to another couple they may try and reach across and touch you

"No Jacuzzi

If in the couples room is it considered bad manners to just play with your partner an no one else? Not sure I am ready to take on a couple just yet..."

You do what you want with who you want. No one takes being told no in a bad way. You'll have a great time. Xxx

Thanks guyd should be a good night x

By *reedygirlnmickCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

we love cupids, if you haven't been try it, sure yal enjoy..

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

im organzxing a social ther eon 3rd november its in uk forums under the profile name doherwell which is me n my fella , feel free to message if u have any questions and of course all welcum , xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic