FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Holiday destinations august bank hol

Holiday destinations august bank hol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, we have a rare week off, August 24 until August 31st. We are stuck on where to go on holiday. Doesn’t have to be full

On swingers resorts but adults only with some lively daytime and nighttime entertainment would be nice

We did look at temptations Mexico but 11 hour flight puts us off a little.

Any other recommendations. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *okinsMan  over a year ago

Derby

any swingers clubs in Albufiera in Portugal. please let me know .thank you

By *om_JohnsonMan  over a year ago

swinDom

Dont let the 11 hours put you off.

Mexico is worth it. I'd recommend finding a friend with issues, bum 2 x Zanax off them take just before flight. Arrive after the effect worn off, having had a very quick relaxing journey. Try New Zealand next.

You're welcome.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Gran Canaria, Playa Del Ingles has lots of swingers clubs & bars as well as a few swingers hotels (we are often out there that weekend it's quite in some of the swingers bars as it's considered family time in the swingers world as it's the school holidays but still plenty of fun to be had)

Check out the Spanish forum below lots of info there on PDI it's very popular

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

There are ADULT Only hotels in Gran Canaria. At Playa Del Ingles. Always a good, lively time guaranteed there. Obviously it's the gay and swingers capital of Europe, so there's plenty of bars to choose from, and clubs xxxxx Suzi

"There are ADULT Only hotels in Gran Canaria. At Playa Del Ingles. Always a good, lively time guaranteed there. Obviously it's the gay and swingers capital of Europe, so there's plenty of bars to choose from, and clubs xxxxx Suzi"

Pdi is a shout but we are under the impression like the above it could be the quiet season in August.

We really want somewhere like temptations but closer I think we need 10 days in Mexico to make it worth it.

Thurrock

"There are ADULT Only hotels in Gran Canaria. At Playa Del Ingles. Always a good, lively time guaranteed there. Obviously it's the gay and swingers capital of Europe, so there's plenty of bars to choose from, and clubs xxxxx Suzi

Pdi is a shout but we are under the impression like the above it could be the quiet season in August.

We really want somewhere like temptations but closer I think we need 10 days in Mexico to make it worth it. "

There's still plenty of fun to be had out there in August in the Swingers bars but they won't be packed / packed, I actually prefer it a bit quieter

You can buy day passes to Venus Swingers resort if you don't fancy staying there, we've never had a disappointing trip to PDI

We have narrowed it down to. Pdi or Dominican rep….. full on Party or a luxury

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Umm..... as far as we were aware the only place to be August Bank Holiday (especially the Sunday) is Chameleons for the Summer party.

Thurrock

"We have narrowed it down to. Pdi or Dominican rep….. full on Party or a luxury "

June to October is hurricane season in the Caribbean, my sister has been in August & loved it & had no issues but it really is pot luck we caught the tail end of a hurricaine one October in the Caribbean and spent 3 days stuck in either the hotel basement or our hotel room, I'd been to the same resort the same week the previous 3 years no issues, like I said it's pot luck

» Add a new message to this topic