FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First club meet

First club meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am after some advice from all you seasoned veterans out there. I have been on here for a while now. And finally decided to take the plunge and go To my first club night. Soooo. Which would be the best to go to in the north east

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Everyone looks for different things from a club, your profile doesn't say anything about you or what you are into so it's impossible to suggest one over another

Most clubs offer a newbie night which aren't so busy so it's easier to chat & get to know people

Check out the reviews section then the clubs own websites and see what catches your eye

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You've got a choice of two up here: ClubF in Stanley and Shhh in Newcastle. I've never been to Shhh, so can't comment on it. ClubF is my second home. The next closest are in Leeds, I believe.

But as BoobyHotwife says, every club and every club-goer is different. Which one is best for you depends on what you want to get out of it. You can always try both and see which you prefer.

For ClubF, I'd recommend picking a Friday night that isn't a themed party. That'll give you a good idea of what it's like.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Try them all and see which you prefer contact the hosts at each about which events suit your wants

» Add a new message to this topic