FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club etiquette and rules for a first timer

Club etiquette and rules for a first timer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amspoons OP   Man  over a year ago

North East

I would appreciate advice, recommendations and tips for a single guy attending a club for the very first time. Around Blackpool specifically, tonight... Dress code? Do and dont? Any pointers really.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewfie02Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

In Blackpool, club play is great. We love it.

The staff are really friendly and will make you feel at home.

North East

"In Blackpool, club play is great. We love it.

The staff are really friendly and will make you feel at home. "

Thanks. any advice for a first timer? I mean, I intend on wearing nice clothes that will then be removed but... Well... How does it work? Do I just find a seat, open a beer, smile and wave? Like being in a pub but in the buff?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Thanks. any advice for a first timer? I mean, I intend on wearing nice clothes that will then be removed but... Well... How does it work? Do I just find a seat, open a beer, smile and wave? Like being in a pub but in the buff? "

Have a walk around and say hello to people. Maybe pay a compliment, some people will get into a conversation some won't. Don't just sit on your own, it's unlikely someone will just come up to you and start talking. Don't go with expectations that you'll get lucky, at the least you'll be able to see scantily clad people and watch some sexy goings on. Have a good night, post on here how you get on!

North East

Thanks. any advice for a first timer? I mean, I intend on wearing nice clothes that will then be removed but... Well... How does it work? Do I just find a seat, open a beer, smile and wave? Like being in a pub but in the buff?

Have a walk around and say hello to people. Maybe pay a compliment, some people will get into a conversation some won't. Don't just sit on your own, it's unlikely someone will just come up to you and start talking. Don't go with expectations that you'll get lucky, at the least you'll be able to see scantily clad people and watch some sexy goings on. Have a good night, post on here how you get on!"

Good lord your photos are fucking amazing.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Thanks. any advice for a first timer? I mean, I intend on wearing nice clothes that will then be removed but... Well... How does it work? Do I just find a seat, open a beer, smile and wave? Like being in a pub but in the buff? "

If you tell the staff your new they'll show you around & hopefully introduce you to a few people

As others have said go expecting nothing, that way anything extra is a bonus, I always feel you need to give a club a couple of visits as that gives you a chance to get your face known & for people to get comfortable around you

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Have a walk around and say hello to people. Maybe pay a compliment, some people will get into a conversation some won't. Don't just sit on your own, it's unlikely someone will just come up to you and start talking. Don't go with expectations that you'll get lucky, at the least you'll be able to see scantily clad people and watch some sexy goings on. Have a good night, post on here how you get on!"

As some who has/does go to clubs alone this is perfect advise. Be your own person and don't be afraid to introduce yourself (when the timing is appropriate). Don't forget to look and smell lovely and fresh (dont forget your teeth). Also a great smile goes along away

North East

Thanks again for all the advice. Seems it is a no go for me anyway tonight, had someone who was going to come with but she has cancelled and my mojo has deflated. So a lucky escape for all you club play fabbers!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Thanks again for all the advice. Seems it is a no go for me anyway tonight, had someone who was going to come with but she has cancelled and my mojo has deflated. So a lucky escape for all you club play fabbers! "

That sucks (and not in a good way). But that is also life. Hope you get it back and go have a good time sometime.

North East

"Thanks again for all the advice. Seems it is a no go for me anyway tonight, had someone who was going to come with but she has cancelled and my mojo has deflated. So a lucky escape for all you club play fabbers!

That sucks (and not in a good way). But that is also life. Hope you get it back and go have a good time sometime."

It is what it is. You could write the script on it. The penny dropped way before I admitted it to myself but you hold out hope waiting and waiting just in case but you know deep down. Next time, maybe.

» Add a new message to this topic